• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP MICHAEL SCHUMACHER 44MM By J12

chewy824

Getting To Know The Place
18/7/14
Has any members ordered the Schumi with the updated dial yet? How does it look?

TheDonSL

Respected Member
28/12/13
I don't think anyone did yet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fettekatze

Renowned Member
Certified
16/11/13
US
Please buy with confidence.
Dial has been updated with the photos I posted earlier on.
The dealers all are chinese therefore no point asking them on the updated grey dial or whatever so.
They simply do not understand or they just reply you yes.

Nonsense. The TDs understand english perfectly well.

ernien

Renowned Member
23/9/12
Ontario, Canada
You would think even the minor update would equate to big sales if it were promoted more. I'm surprised dealers aren't advertising it, maybe even they don't know.

Looking at recent Schumi posts, it still doesn't seem guaranteed you will receive the lighter shade dial.

TheDonSL

Respected Member
28/12/13
JF said that they didn't update the dial, but it's def different on the newer ones

TagHeuerFan1963

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
6/10/13
Earth
I bought one from TD just a few days ago.

Here is a picture of my QC:
QqqpOHD.png

(I rejected it and told my TD to either swap out the watch or if the dirt on the pushers could be cleaned or not, they told me they could clean it)

Looking forward to receive this piece!

tinitonsi

Respected Member
Patron
Certified
21/3/14
JF said that they didn't update the dial, but it's def different on the newer ones

JF usually makes silent updates in every batch... Reason why you can have 3 different watches with the same 'V'
I experienced this with the Diver V7 ;)

LondonAP

Known Member
25/11/14
I've ordered a new Ti Schumi from Toro, purely because of the lighter grey dial. I confirmed with him before buying that it is a lighter shade and he said it was.

Bentleylover

I'm Pretty Popular
13/3/15
Even the RG Schumi has been corrected with the correct grey dial ? AP experts pls chime in Donsl ?

Apple iPad

ApOffshore

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/1/16
I've ordered a new Ti Schumi from Toro, purely because of the lighter grey dial. I confirmed with him before buying that it is a lighter shade and he said it was.

Can you share pics?

ApOffshore

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/1/16

Can you share pics?

LondonAP

Known Member
25/11/14
Ok, I've now received my new Ti Schumu from Toro (great service), a very nice watch indeed.

The dial is lighter grey but not that much lighter. Its kind of difficult to judge, though, as the density of grey on both visually varies depending upon the light falling on the watch. At first I thought I'd been sent an old version but when you compare it with an old Ti it is definitely a bit lighter. When I wear it and look down I do notice its lighter too. How it compares to the gen dial grey I don't know as you'd really need to physically have them side by side to make a judgement, as clearly it can't be done effectively by pictures, the grey varying too much due to ambient light conditions.

Is it worth getting just for the dial? Difficult to say, although I do think the slightly lighter grey looks better and I'm glad I got it - but then I'm an AP Schumi fanatic!

Here's a couple of pics, but its difficult to really show the difference (new watch on right, of course).

MADRED7

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/11
The difference is definitely there .... so it is an upgrade anyway.
Dr. Theo