• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP MICHAEL SCHUMACHER 44MM By J12

superdopefresh

I'm Pretty Popular
20/5/15
This is a common QC problem I have personally experienced with JF APs.
You probably are not wrong. I had the same issue with my LBJ in the past.

So was the QC pics wrong where the DW BOX turned out to be fine? Or are yoi saying that you also had to go through many watches / QC pics until they got it right? Thanks

gigahertz15

19/11/13
So was the QC pics wrong where the DW BOX turned out to be fine? Or are yoi saying that you also had to go through many watches / QC pics until they got it right? Thanks

No the DW box was ugly and I rejected a watch and picked up the next one that did not have the aforementioned issue.
My point is, you could be right re the DW box.

superdopefresh

I'm Pretty Popular
20/5/15
No the DW box was ugly and I rejected a watch and picked up the next one that did not have the aforementioned issue.
My point is, you could be right re the DW box.

I thought it might be the magnifying glass in the cyclops that caused the box to look distorted so I had the TD send pictures from different direction for the face of the watch. from 12, 3, and 9 O'clock and sure enough the box looks ok. Not 100% but good enough that you can't tell it's way out of shape unless you're looking at it with a micro pic. I'd post pictures but i don't think QC pics are allowed

sehyang82

Known Member
25/9/14
I had Ti back in April, but somehow sold it. Now I want one again... the only truly good ones in 44mm other than LBJ IMO.

?? SM-G925S ? Tapatalk?? ??

flying-tommy

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
21/8/12
Hi,
which is the latest Schumacher TI ? Is there a V2 Version out?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flying-tommy

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
21/8/12
Thanks !
Is this the only seller ? Puretime or Toro has the same?
I need triangle to Germany.

chris3007

Mythical Poster
24/8/13
Thanks !
Is this the only seller ? Puretime or Toro has the same?
I need triangle to Germany.

Chazingtime verschickt auch über UK nach Deutschland. Ich bestell dort alle meine Uhren und hatte noch nie ein Problem.

Sent from my iPhone 6

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Any news on the updated dials yet?

You mean this?
dad6d0917ae4481b1a6b1e5678d8858c.jpg

V2 on the right (image courtesy of legendkiller).

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
There's been no updates to the dial guys, schumi was a massive seller for the maker and they still have loads of stock left, if had of been updated then maker and dealers would have also been shouting about it.

S???R?I?????

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
Updater or not, it's still too dark a shade. So, no effect on me. :hehehe:

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
There's been no updates to the dial guys, schumi was a massive seller for the maker and they still have loads of stock left, if had of been updated then maker and dealers would have also been shouting about it.

S???R?I?????

I agree with you Sharrkey, but what's up with this Quartz dial? It's spot on! Notice the dw position, it's a rep.
36251da5b6c229f3b93fbab30aa98a7a.jpg

schumi

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
7/2/14
I agree with you Sharrkey, but what's up with this Quartz dial? It's spot on! Notice the dw position, it's a rep.
36251da5b6c229f3b93fbab30aa98a7a.jpg

@donsl would it be possible to swap dials with the Quartz dial ?

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
@donsl would it be possible to swap dials with the Quartz dial ?

Not sure buddy... I think so but it may be tough, plus I can't find this Quartz version anywhere for sale, it may be modded. I know they just released a bunch of funky cor Quartz Schumachers on another site, not a TD here so I will not post, however I can't find this one yet... I'm holding out for the new Rubens then I'll worry about missing Me Schumacher lol