• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Diver V3 - PRE-ORDER Open (Puretime)!

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Wonder when they will finally release it, this waiting is killing me.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by daz1201
Angus, If place preorder and watch is already sold out, can I get a

refund or will I have to wait until the next batch?
Whatever you want my friend, refund or wait, both fine for me, but trust me this wont happen, I should get enough from the maker for my pre-orders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo
Any update about the release day?
Met the maker today, he said "DAYs"

Thought I would update this, Angus posted this on Repgeek, hopefully we will see sometime this week :)

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Updated pic of dial and Ar on cyclops.

afab3278.jpg

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
You have got to check this out

OK gents, where do we start today? Let's see how good the single AR on the front crystal first :)

c41ea03b.jpg

03b7b003.jpg

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Sharrkey,

This replica look good for you?

I'm far from any expert on Ap's Lolo, but I have been following Angus's thread on repgeek, and so far I'm impressed with what I see, he's posted that he is taking further pics, so will copy post them here once he has if I get a chance.

Craig88

Renowned Member
25/8/11
I find it funny how so many people say that $400, at the most, for a super rep of this diver is expensive when the gen is around $13k used yet everyone goes on how great the new breitling steel fish is when the rep is the same price yet a used gen can be purchased for under $2k.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Looks like we are another week away

Angus, I'm sorry if you've answered within this thread but I lost patience trying to read through 53 pages... if one were to pre-order now, what's a reasonable expectation on QC & delivery times?

ps- this would be my 1st order from you / 1st AP / only current rep! What is the best avenue to purchase... PM? email? your site?

Thank you for willing to purchase from me :)

If you place your order now and you will get the QC pics when the stock comes in about one week time. Your QC pics could be 1 or 2 days slower as there are too many to take pics of, hope you can understand.

Please pre-order directly on my site with the link below:
http://puretimewatch.com/product/pre-order-royal-oak-offshore-diver-11-v3-noob-best-edition/

Thank you :)