• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Diver V3 - PRE-ORDER Open (Puretime)!

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
So where is all the Qc pics, must be some floating about. Anyone wanna share

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
I am 1st on the preorder list and have not received any qc pix yet :(

Pete

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Wondering what the delay is, considering Angus got the delivery yesterday

Racer686

Getting To Know The Place
10/10/10
Wondering what the delay is, considering Angus got the delivery yesterday

Angus got a lot of new stock yesterday from noob. AP Diver, Pam243 and Pam 3(something) the blue dial chrono. Qc guy must be overwhelmed!
Believe me I want my watch but I am understanding of the situation.

Pete

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Angus got a lot of new stock yesterday from noob. AP Diver, Pam243 and Pam 3(something) the blue dial chrono. Qc guy must be overwhelmed!
Believe me I want my watch but I am understanding of the situation.

Pete

Lol, yeh fair point, look forward to seeing some pics soon then, hopefully yours Pete if you don't mind The wait is killing me before I buy

Sent from my using Tapatalk HD

Racer686

10/10/10
Quote from Angus on RG
"Yes! Sorry we had about 200 watches to take pics, APD, PAM243, PAM326 and other regular orders... I think they could not get them all sent yesterday"

By morning I should have QC pix.

Pete

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
1st batch all gone now, Angus now waiting on second delivery from maker, wonder when the other dealers will get a look in, lol, and I'll bet there are loads like myself holding of ordering till we see some Qc pics

Some of the 1st Qc pics are now up on Repgeek

sam77

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
30/1/12
hi guys i just recive QC pictures of the AP diver v3 noob best edition
what do you thinkl
IMG_0046.jpg
IMG_1043.jpg
IMG_1044.jpg
IMG_1045.jpg
IMG_1046.jpg
IMG_1047.jpg
IMG_1048.jpg
IMG_1049.jpg

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
hi guys i just recive QC pictures of the AP diver v3 noob best edition
what do you thinkl
IMG_0046.jpg
IMG_1043.jpg
IMG_1044.jpg
IMG_1045.jpg
IMG_1046.jpg
IMG_1047.jpg
IMG_1048.jpg
IMG_1049.jpg

Only thing I can see, is the internal tach lining up, and the bezel screws look raised

WatchnScotch

Respected Member
Certified
10/12/10
I am just really interested in the lume.

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
I think the rotating bezel not lining up with the dial markers is an issue here. It's not that the bezel was rotated one click but it's clearly misaligned. It can be seen on the 12 marker and 6 marker, both of them are a bit on the left side of the rotating bezel markers.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
More and more Qc pics popping up, check these out, other than the op's concern that the bezel might be scratched, DAMN THIS DON'T HALF LOOK GREAT.
82de4bec.jpg

7d32b223.jpg

b5b9c1a5.jpg

Could someone do me a favour, a 44mm Pam wears fine on my wrist, but is kinda the max I could go, does the Ap diver wear bigger or smaller? Could someone post a pic of both on a wrist just so I can see the size comparison, would much appreciate it.

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
I wonder why the bezel screw isnt nicely seat in the holes?
And is it supposed to be recessed?

Racer686

10/10/10
More and more Qc pics popping up, check these out, other than the op's concern that the bezel might be scratched, DAMN THIS DON'T HALF LOOK GREAT.
82de4bec.jpg

Could someone do me a favour, a 44mm Pam wears fine on my wrist, but is kinda the max I could go, does the Ap diver wear bigger or smaller? Could someone post a pic of both on a wrist just so I can see the size comparison, would much appreciate it.

Scratch turned out to be dust, he got updated pix. The markers on the dial and the bezel match up perfectly. This example is dreamy.

I wonder why the bezel screw isnt nicely seat in the holes?
And is it supposed to be recessed?

How can you tell from a shot taken from directly above. You'd need an angeld shot of the bezel to tell. Plus, the screws are only recessed minimally, even on the gen.

Jompen

21/4/12
They have the labor holyday now. One week since I ordered and paid, but no reply from Puretime. On the chat they say that reply will only come after the holyday only. Like always quick response before you pay, but slow service after payment:) But if we wait for something good...