• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Diver V3 - PRE-ORDER Open (Puretime)!

mike 8

Legendary Member
13/8/11
Personally, I think this looks great. I'll wait to see what the reviews are like then I'll definitely be ordering the Swiss version.

I have to agree that I think some people become far too anal over reps. We seem to forget that even the gens have manufacturing faults and imperfections which cost many times more than a rep, yet we expect reps to be absolutely flawless?! Come on now... Be realistic.
I've seen gen watches with incredibly badly applied lume among other things. These rep makers are dong a great job.

+1

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Just seen Angus post this on repgeek

Just confirmed with the noob maker. They are closing tomorrow until 7th April (they are taking a longer Qing Ming holiday because of the crackdowns and raids in China).<br />
The AP Diver V3 will be delayed but the main reason behind was the parts factory are not in production so they cannot get the parts to make it a complete watch so we have to wait.<br />
<br />
For those do not want to wait and please PM me and I will refund the payment to you. The delay will be at least 2 weeks because the maker is coming back on 7th and they need at least one more week to prepare for the watch.<br />
<br />
Really sorry about this, we didnt expect such a crackdown and really hope you can understand :(

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Has anyone else noticed all the super modded V2's forsale in the last few days on all the forums:whistle:
Wonder if there are any new pics floating around in the background, Hushhush and all that:popcorn:
I'm off to Florida on a family holiday next month, would really love to have this before then:maty: Anyone in the know, I promise to keep my gubb shut:lol1:

boostin20

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/9/10
USA
Yeah, it's weird how all it looks like is an a/r'ed cyclop on the v3, but people are getting rid of their v2's like if they wear it, it'll give them skin cancer.

revhrd

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/2/11
well if you can dump your modded v2 for $500+ chances are the v3 is less and will put some change in your pocket to buy an additional strap.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Just seen Mark@Timeshop posting that the Noob factory is back to work, now the wait begins, hopefully it won't be too long before the final version is ready, as I have cash waiting.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Can't find any updates on this on any of the forums, hopefully no news is good news

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Edgematic

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/08
"AP Diver should come this week, now only the caseback engraving is missing or the watch is available for delivery"

Lolo67000

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/3/12
Great!

We can make a inventory of the future buyers. We can perhaps organized a one group orders with puretime to make lower the price?

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Great!

We can make a inventory of the future buyers. We can perhaps organized a one group orders with puretime to make lower the price?

A great idea, though I doubt you will be able to get a lower price, I for one will be buying, there are a few dealers offering pre orders, but I'm very sceptical of pre ordering, how many pre orders have been made? Has the 1st allocation gone?
Would love to have Angus's input on this, he's very very active on Repgeek.
Maybe he will pitch in and reply

Angus just posted this on Repgeek
Excited for the V3 diver! :cowboy:
<br />
<br />
Yeah it is the biggest pre-order I got! Even more than the PAM029/243/127/217 Pre-Orders!

So at the moment I wouldn't feel safe placing an order unless we get some sort of confirmation that any order placed now can be fulfilled, nothing worse than sending your cash, and getting a reply email a few days later to state out of stock.

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
I'm also not preordering now as I want to see if all the improvements are realized in the initial batch first. I don't want it to turn out as what happened in the first batch of PAM243L.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Toro posted on Repgeek that he will have in about 10days for those that have pre ordered, so maybe the Noob factory has given Angus 7 days 1st dibs on selling, a I said before would be grate if Angus posted here if there are still watches available in the 1st batch, I would think he would get a few more orders from us on Rwi.

kindred666

12/3/12
Yup, agreed...if the allocation for 1st batch is still available, might just jump on the wagon as well.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
From Repgeek

Is there still time to get in on the 1st batch being released or are they sold out already?
<br />
<br />
I believe I can get enough from the maker to fulfill all pre-orders, please place your order :)

kindred666

12/3/12
From Repgeek

<br />
<br />
I believe I can get enough from the maker to fulfill all pre-orders, please place your order :)

Arghh, the power of the darkside is strong, just placed the order..

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Arghh, the power of the darkside is strong, just placed the order..

I'm gonna wait till I see final pics, have you been given an indication when you will get Qc pics?

kindred666

12/3/12
I'm gonna wait till I see final pics, have you been given an indication when you will get Qc pics?

No,no indication as yet... 2nd computer generated reply only states order in process..