• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Diver V3 - PRE-ORDER Open (Puretime)!

watchfaker

26/12/10
It would be ridiculous if you don't take this one. It is nearly perfect.
yes it does look nearly perfect, just want to make sure the triangle can line up perfectly. asking for another pic, but I think I'll accept this watch.

gaizka

11/10/11
yes it does look nearly perfect, just want to make sure the triangle can line up perfectly. asking for another pic, but I think I'll accept this watch.

There was a post on Repgeek that show the variation between several Gen divers, some of the triangles were not perfectly center as well as some baton markers. So even with Gen APs there is a slight imperfection(?)

Also, take it from me, I got one from the first batch and my triangle was just like the one in your pic, once it arrived I could not see the offset. I think the QC pics are a great final quality control for us buyers but really does play tricks on the eyes. Since it is so macro and then when you see it in real light, normal distance in hand or wrist, you just dont see any of these issues brought up on QC pic threads.

my first batch V3:

ba9dda32.jpg

Racer686

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/10/10
I guess all the preorders have been filled by Angus as the AP Diver is now available for immediate shipping from Puretime.

Racer686

10/10/10
I kinda figured all the preorders were shipped by now, because I ordered a second Diver last week for a friend and got QC pix next day.

Pete

s65amg

10/6/11
i just received my diver - INCREDIBLE WATCH.

on the strap I am using the 5/6 hole. on the last six hole, it is not fitting me well, but on the 5th hole - its little bit free. how to adjust the strap?

Londongeorge87

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
13/1/09
Any word from anyone about whether that crappy blue cyclops will be fixable any time soon via a modder? It's driving me nuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ajminla

31/1/07
I don't notice it at all. Do you actually have the watch?

Londongeorge87

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
13/1/09
Have had the watch a couple weeks, cyclops looks great a lot of the time but when it looks bad, it's very blue indeed and visible from some distance.

I probably sound really anal and ungrateful, but the rest of it is incredible and I am appreciative of the lengths that have been gone to on this one.

Anyone have any ideas on the cyclops?

gaizka

11/10/11
Have had the watch a couple weeks, cyclops looks great a lot of the time but when it looks bad, it's very blue indeed and visible from some distance.

I probably sound really anal and ungrateful, but the rest of it is incredible and I am appreciative of the lengths that have been gone to on this one.

PM sent on cyclop issue............

oberblender

Certified
20/4/08
Any recommendations?

about the waterproof tester?
Don't know bought a used one off ebay which tests up to 8 ATM. I wouldn't buy one that can only do 3 ATM, but otherwise I don't know what might be best, sorry.

tranzmizzion

I'm Pretty Popular
16/2/12

Seek out Vac......

vaqua

Known Member
8/5/07
Ordered mine today and asked them to send qc pictures, super excited to get the watch as it seems amazing with very minor faults.

GreenHornet

Known Member
30/8/10
Just received my AP Diver V3 this weekend. Awesome watch!

Gotta admit, the blue cyclops issue is definitely noticeable. I can understand why some are put off by it.

But for me, it's a non issue. The Diver is such a great rep, do not let the cyclops prevent anyone from getting it.