• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Another Moonswatch metal case project

DapperDoctorHolmes

Getting To Know The Place
17/8/24
Still waiting on my order from QQ...9026, but my Moonwatch delivery came and they're laughably bad. That was the only shop I'd seen that was allegedly still sending out models with the circular subdial texture, but the ones I received don't have it, and are just all around shitters.

The Mission to the Moon dial looks alright otherwise (which is what matters here) but the tachymetre was printed hilariously askew and the Moon battery cover is a weird dark blue shade - not like the Super Blue Moon, but somewhere between that and black.

The Mission to Neptune is way worse - the case is a dark navy, so not even attempting the gen color (which is also unfortunate since store reviews from July showed color-accurate versions) and the dial is a weird shiny blue that I've never seen in anyone's reddit or forum photos to date, so I can't even really utilize the dial. The planet battery cover is also bad, and the blue plastic on the strap doesn't even remotely match the blue of the case.

All around just complete shitters, so that store is certainly to be avoided unfortunately.