• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Another Moonswatch metal case project

Pinion Minion

World Class Breaker of Movements
Supporter
Certified
5/8/22
Texas
Are they all stainless ? Are some of the cases chrome plated? Do any claim to be 904 steel?

Thanks?

Caboose

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
27/2/15
CONUS
what's that case?
I'm not completely sure as my countertop is filled with them. I have to track down which order this was exactly. Other variants I got I've seen before, but this one is new. Kinda like the art on the back. Obviously, this is the 2024 Snoopy art.

Reactions: Karbon74

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
I'm not completely sure as my countertop is filled with them. I have to track down which order this was exactly. Other variants I got I've seen before, but this one is new. Kinda like the art on the back. Obviously, this is the 2024 Snoopy art.
yeah. it looks like a dhgate snoopy rep.
The dhgate reps are surprisingly good.

Timmer

Known Member
Patron
Certified
17/1/22
Yes a DHGate Snoopy; I built one and posted pics back on page 11.
Though, did have to wrestle with the spacer (Caboose stock); the watch came with some version of a DG2813.
Caboose - let me know if you create another version of your spacer specifically for this case - I would certainly be interest.

Caboose

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
27/2/15
CONUS
Yes a DHGate Snoopy; I built one and posted pics back on page 11.
Though, did have to wrestle with the spacer (Caboose stock); the watch came with some version of a DG2813.
Caboose - let me know if you create another version of your spacer specifically for this case - I would certainly be interest.
I have created the V4c revision that fits this new case like a glove. For the Sunon PE50 though!

Fabian.

Known Member
Certified
9/4/19
Seems like all the PE50 stems are sold out?
Are there any alternatives?

Parto

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/7/18
UK
Just a note if anyone is willing to post a couple of movement holders to the UK I'd happily cover all costs. Thanks

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
Are they all stainless ? Are some of the cases chrome plated? Do any claim to be 904 steel?

Thanks?

all the AliX "raw" cases are bare steel
If you want something fancier, you need to look for chrono reps or homage brands

The one I made from a DHGate Speedy rep was so nice that I hesitated before selling it 😅

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
I mean, It's terrifying but I'm doing it!

KoFB83.jpeg

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
I am going to ask a stupid question but...do you have a PE50 stem 😅
Ah man, I bought the stems that people here quoted that needs cutting down.... I've just screwed it into the crown for this photo but I mean. I'm worried, maybe I've done it all wrong hahaha

Maybe I should've considered making this progress public. I'm losing credit here lmao 🤣