• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ANDREW (TRUSTY) -- YOU NEED TO RESPOND HERE (Admin request)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
The forum is what you make it.

your contribution is appreciated, even if you do seem to post before

looking.. :D

Life is Good!

Klink

koster88

Known Member
17/6/08
LegendOfSpeed said:
Already posted....

I saw it now! I was really busy at work today, didn't get a chance to keep up like I normally do, so I was posting as I was reading through the messages. I'm glad that it was posted out in the open. I think thats the right thing to do if it was gonna be brought up.

koster88

Known Member
17/6/08
Klink said:
The forum is what you make it.

your contribution is appreciated, even if you do seem to post before

looking.. :D

Life is Good!

Klink

You are right. I was reading and posting as I went through it. There was so much to read, I didn't wanna have to look through 12 pages to find the post I wanted to respond to. ;)

drfcfighter

I'm Pretty Popular
19/11/06
Hey, so what happened?

ok, joking...

but seriously, there must be other GZ factories with high grade goods that are not influenced by cartel folks, no?

seanf

Mythical Poster
Advisor
29/11/06
RobbieG said:
Wow I'm floored by all this. ...... Competition between suppliers is no concern to you. Can you tell I am a defender of free marktes? LOL. Mind your own business - in Switzerland and in China.

Wow. I'm really at a loss for words. I just don't even know where to begin to respond. I edited out a lot of your quote simply because, imo, it's not worth repeating.

Pizzanooo

Renowned Member
17/3/06
To the member on this one:
Bottom Fuckin line, take your condescending what this is all about and shove it. How can you condone this with a I don`t get it attitude. Free market my ass, not when they have a inside to control the pricing.
God Damn it, these Fockers should`nt have any price control over any other period. But they do, vote by your pocket book.

Once again:
Vote by your pocketbook, don`t support a dealer who has inflated your price on a purchase.

watchbuff

I'm Pretty Popular
13/2/07
I want to change my vote . If some one wants jandrew let them find it on another forum . In fact based on his attitude on this situation i would like him removed and banned. After reading the facts there is no choice but to delete him. Not making threats but if he 's allowed here I need to go. This could finally be a sanctuary from assholes like that and its time to clean house.

Klink

Banned
15/3/06
keeping some people around does tend to

remind us of our superiority..

:D :D :D

brtelec

Respected Member
Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
watchbuff said:
I want to change my vote . If some one wants jandrew let them find it on another forum . In fact based on his attitude on this situation i would like him removed and banned. After reading the facts there is no choice but to delete him. Not making threats but if he 's allowed here I need to go. This could finally be a sanctuary from assholes like that and its time to clean house.

I want them gone too. There are plenty of places to find them, I just do not think this should be one of them. What difference will it make anyway. It has been quite a while since one of them has posted here anway.

watchbuff

I'm Pretty Popular
13/2/07
No need for trash like that. I can feel fine without his rhetoric polluting my screen. This would be a better place for it. I know he rarely posts and we had a thread about non participants that pop up just to sell stuff. Here's our chance to clean up and be men of honor.

horologie_unitas

Respected Member
3/12/06
i think...it would be a good idea, to gather the members of that forum that have shown true loyalty by contributing and being around for certain amount of time, and know what is going on....

let them vote how to proceed.

or just say....enough talking ! here are the consequences.

@ Andrew,
why aren't you man enough to speak up, and stand to your actions. i have more respect for you if you say: hey, thats the business ! thats what i did !
i am greedy, like most of all people - yes, i try to be in control...i try to inflate prices.....why shall i take less instead of getting more.

but for gods sake, say something about that subject.

it could be...sorry, i will promise not do it in the future no more. or say - f u c k it....ban me.

lets get it over with....

i am getting kinda exhausted of that subject right now.

caravaggio

Banned
13/6/06
Loyalty?
Banning Trusty?? Josh??
Calling them on something that is done freely all over Asia?

Are you guys serious??

Jesus Christ help me regain my sanity!!!!

None of what you suggest will ever work as long as one or more of you geniuses are willing to pay in the upwards of $600 for a fake.

it is not Andrew that is stupid here or insane, it is you, the buyers.

i will freeze inhell and suck president Bush's dick before i catch myself pissing $600 on a knockoff....

My money is much better spent on much better things....

Some of you need to get a reality check and leave those rep crooks and deviants over in Asia do business that way it has been done even before Jesus was born.

Like, really.... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

SD4K

Renowned Member
25/10/06
caravaggio said:
Loyalty?
Banning Trusty?? Josh??

Are you guys serious??

None of what you suggest will ever work as long as one or more of you geniuses are willing to pay in the upwards of $600 for a fake.

i will freeze inhell and suck president Bush's dick before i catch myself pissing $600 on a knockoff....

Some of you need to get a reality check and leave those rep crooks and deviants over in Asia do business that way it has been done even before Jesus was born.

This is our forum. We, the community have the privilege to choose from dealers here on board the item we want to purchase. This ain't asia, this is an international board.

We are not (NOT!) talking about a $600 replica and if it is stupid or not to purchase it. We are talking about the contractual freedom and the right of each party to set prices at their own will.

If one group of dealers tries to bully smaller ones to keep prices on a high level, it is in your genuine interest that we, the staff, act accordingly to this issue.

Or else you might be going to end paying $600 for a bad asia submariner because there will be noone left to sell it for a proper price.

If this is what you want, keep on ranting. Please watch your language though. :roll:

pamfried

Banned
23/8/06
Saw this last nite when it ended on page 7... now its 14... wow...

Mods are doing what they are to ensure that members are protected... kudos to them!

It happened to me when i first became a dealer here for MBW reps but i just ignore the a$$.

Cheers!

anton.bhc

Getting To Know The Place
10/6/07
I wonder if Hont made the deduction that since the e-mails were coming from a "David", but the e-mail header shows that it was coming from an "Andrew Tan" that it probably was "Trusty Time" that e-mailed him.

A simple search of the e-mail address shown in the header shows a website that it is associated to: http://picot-trading.com/contactus.htm Also, they seem to be based in Singapore.

They have a telephone number. Why not try calling them to see who it actually is?

caravaggio

Banned
13/6/06
SD4K said:
caravaggio said:
Loyalty?
Banning Trusty?? Josh??

Are you guys serious??

This is our forum. We, the community have the privilege to choose from dealers here on board the item we want to purchase. This ain't asia, this is an international board.

We are not (NOT!) talking about a $600 replica and if it is stupid or not to purchase it. We are talking about the contractual freedom and the right of each party to set prices at their own will.

If one group of dealers tries to bully smaller ones to keep prices on a high level, it is in your genuine interest that we, the staff, act accordingly to this issue.

Or else you might be going to end paying $600 for a bad asia submariner because there will be noone left to sell it for a proper price.

If this is what you want, keep on ranting. Please watch your language though. :roll:
i beg to differ on this...

In the end, the freedom to set prices is just a logistical detail. Even if the "small time dealers" (non-cartel guys) get their way, they will still try to sell you a knockoff for three or four times what they are worth. We, the Stupids, will pay and they, the Asian crooks, will keep making this hobby look nice and attractive for you, the buyers. The $600 price i keep quoting is just an example, friend. Make it whatever overpiced amount you want, you will still pay more than it is worth. especially because these knockoffs are just that: knockoffs.
EVERYTHING i ever bought from Andrew and Josh has been decnt shit and I never expected anything more than Asian quality at the expectations of what knockoffs are and that's it. And I always knew that whatever price I was paying for them new, I was pretty much getting ripped off....sometimes not so badly, sometimes by quite a bit.

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
anton.bhc said:
I wonder if Hont made the deduction that since the e-mails were coming from a "David", but the e-mail header shows that it was coming from an "Andrew Tan" that it probably was "Trusty Time" that e-mailed him.

A simple search of the e-mail address shown in the header shows a website that it is associated to: http://picot-trading.com/contactus.htm Also, they seem to be based in Singapore.

They have a telephone number. Why not try calling them to see who it actually is?

It's indeed Trustytime ;)

caravaggio

Banned
13/6/06
OK

This seems to go pretty NOwhere.

How about you ban Andrew and Josh and see what happens....

Betcha the prices wont move down by much....

we'll still be taken for fools.....

Come one....do it....ban the bitches and see what happens to your prized Ultimates and all that knockoff shit.

caravaggio

Banned
13/6/06
why am I so fixated on the price thing and not the ethics?

Well.....pretty simple: I dont give a shit if it is Santa Claus, Andrew or Charles Manson who sold me a knockoff, the price is bound to be too high but, hey....as long as I get my watch and it does not fall apart on my wrist, I am THE MAN....right??

:roll:

Matt Watch

I'm Pretty Popular
12/7/07
Hi Guys,

I came in on this late -

I received an EMAIL early in the week from the vendor that supplies me most of my watches (not on our list) saying prices on the $300 plus items have come down $70-$100. He said that he now had the watches I wanted - but decided not to order because the prices where to high or that he could not get.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind paying a bit more if the watch stays together and doesn't eject the crystal when I'm doing a presentation.

Well, I did not know what to make of his EMAIL and asked why? He said that prices just changed and more became available to him.

Then I saw this thread.

I'm not saying that it-all-ties-in, but it does make you think a bit.

Anyway, this is a trip to read from jump off.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.