• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ANDREW (TRUSTY) -- YOU NEED TO RESPOND HERE (Admin request)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mvhdesigns

Getting To Know The Place
18/6/07
It is not an easy thing this whole discussion but i think as long as the customers are happy with their service, products and pricing then who are we to tell them how they operate? Are we doing the same with the supermarkets where we buy our daily goods wondering what happens with pricing and delivery between them? Customers choose where to go and if we do not like it we do not buy from them, period. Just wanted to say that and believe this topic should be closed and back to business. We all seem to be happy with the ULTIMATE reps they create and deliver for a fair price, lets be human again!

Marco.

brtelec

Respected Member
Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
mvhdesigns said:
It is not an easy thing this whole discussion but i think as long as the customers are happy with their service, products and pricing then who are we to tell them how they operate? Are we doing the same with the supermarkets where we buy our daily goods wondering what happens with pricing and delivery between them? Customers choose where to go and if we do not like it we do not buy from them, period. Just wanted to say that and believe this topic should be closed and back to business. We all seem to be happy with the ULTIMATE reps they create and deliver for a fair price, lets be human again!

Marco.

Once again this is not the issue. This is not about price or service. I do agree with you that I will choose where I buy. The issue is trying to eliminate your choices of where to buy through threats and intimidation. Why is this such a hard concept for everyone to grasp. No one is telling you not to buy from them, you can do what ever you want. This is about whether we should reward this behavior as a forum. A forum mind you, that is here and touts itself as a place to come and find rep watches from what we perceive as REPUTABLE dealers. This activity is disreputable. That is what this is about.

watchbuff

I'm Pretty Popular
13/2/07
he is free to do business. Just not in that fashion here. I still say boot em and if ya want em repgeek is a click away

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
Confirmed. The fact that the RWI links have been taken down should be a clear indication of where they stand at this point. Aare you going to take action or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.