• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Already 2 days, he not replying my email

trigunzero

Horology Curious
31/7/13
I have order a PAM replica 359, have make through the transaction on 07Sep13, untill now Mr Tony it's not replying my email... Please help..!

Luthier

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/9/09
I have order a PAM replica 359, have make through the transaction on 07Sep13, untill now Mr Tony it's not replying my email... Please help..!
Maybe you don't know, but there's weekend in China, dumbie.

carlton

2/10/11
It is only 2 days since payment sent, what kind of reply you hope to get from him? He might be preparing to get your watch for your QC photos after receiving your fund.

Nothing to worry of, seriously................:facepalm:

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13

It's Asian7750 is a scammer ? I tot he is a trusted buyer ?

But today is Monday, he is not replying also bro...

It's that my fault ? >,<?

You would be better off shopping at AMAZON. Sigh up for amazon prime and they offer two day shipping on most items. This hobby aint for you.

trigunzero

Horology Curious
31/7/13
It is only 2 days since payment sent, what kind of reply you hope to get from him? He might be preparing to get your watch for your QC photos after receiving your fund.

Nothing to worry of, seriously................:facepalm:

I just hope get a reply say payment receive and stock will send out by when... I am so worry bcz I been scam by some online ppl be4... Ok.. Least wait then, will update you all again... Thanks ...

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
It's that my fault ? >,<?

Do you have any common sense ? You paid two days ago. Do you think he has the watch in his back pocket ? It takes time to source the piece. Send you QC pics etc. I bet you haven't checked your spam folder either. A lot of times the emails from these guys end up there. But you're too busy makes these dumb threads to read up and enlighten yourself on how the purchase process works.

frodostar

I'm Pretty Popular
7/10/10
Remind me to avoid this guy in member sales area, your not doing yourself any favours old pal!!

carlton

2/10/11
I just hope get a reply say payment receive and stock will send out by when... I am so worry bcz I been scam by some online ppl be4... Ok.. Least wait then, will update you all again... Thanks ...

Not every TD will update every process of the dealing but there is nothing to worry of, you are dealing with a TD and they are all trusted for obvious reason.

No point running around the whole forum posting things like whether a TD here is a scammer or not. And if you have follow every instruction TD give you then you are very much safe from having any problem with your dealing.

Stay cool, keep yourself calm and have a bit more patience.:thud:

Raytung

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/4/13

Do u paying using bank transfer...normally it will take a 4 or 5 days to complete transaction

trigunzero

Horology Curious
31/7/13
Not every TD will update every process of the dealing but there is nothing to worry of, you are dealing with a TD and they are all trusted for obvious reason.

No point running around the whole forum posting things like whether a TD here is a scammer or not. And if you have follow every instruction TD give you then you are very much safe from having any problem with your dealing.

Stay cool, keep yourself calm and have a bit more patience.:thud:

Thanks for your advise ... So sorry about this... I am really nervous ... Because its my 1st time dealing in this forum ... Thanks for your advise, now I am more understand of the procedure ...

trigunzero

Horology Curious
31/7/13
Do u paying using bank transfer...normally it will take a 4 or 5 days to complete transaction

I got a China account, it's a instant bank transfer , I just wish he reply me with a confirmation payment received and everything in order.

trigunzero

Horology Curious
31/7/13
Do you have any common sense ? You paid two days ago. Do you think he has the watch in his back pocket ? It takes time to source the piece. Send you QC pics etc. I bet you haven't checked your spam folder either. A lot of times the emails from these guys end up there. But you're too busy makes these dumb threads to read up and enlighten yourself on how the purchase process works.

I have check my spam and junk folder , it's empty >,< I will be patience and wait for tony reply me >,<

rols16610

20/4/12
I have check my spam and junk folder , it's empty >,< I will be patience and wait for tony reply me >,<

Don't worry, you will get your watch. Give Tony a few days to reply, these things take time.

He is a trusted dealer on RWI for a reason, this means that if there are any problems, then the forum admins will sort it out for you.