• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Already 2 days, he not replying my email

carlton

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/10/11
Now we see why Paypal is no longer available to noobs ?

+1, not wanting to flame OP but this is a typical thread on what's the reason why TD have start not to use PP for all members, expectation are too high nowadays.........

zocker4711

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
18/3/13
Jesus! Don´t get a Heart Attack! :D

Tony is a little slower then other TD... But he is absolutly Serious!!!

If you send him same sort of Email as your Posts, it would nagging me as TD too...

Bro SiT BACK, RELAX! and take a Deep Breath!

Think about the Sitation!

You send the $$$
TD Pick up
then TD make an order at Factory
Factory will confirm
Factory will send it to TD
TD receve it
then he must make QC Pics...

That takes all Time!!! No Worrie!!!

frodostar

I'm Pretty Popular
7/10/10
+1, not wanting to flame OP but this is a typical thread on what's the reason why TD have start not to use PP for all members, expectation are too high nowadays.........

No i think it requires a public flaming, these noobs are fooking things up for the rest of us, no more paypal so its calling credit card companies and messing with western union, this is far to common lately.

murkness

2/4/13
I just hope get a reply say payment receive and stock will send out by when... I am so worry bcz I been scam by some online ppl be4... Ok.. Least wait then, will update you all again... Thanks ...

You got scammed big time noob, all our tds here get instant notifications of emails and pms on their samsung galaxy s7 or iphone 5s, that's the requirement to be a td. If you message him and he don't reply in 5 hours he def ignoring you. Damn I feel bad for you he def jacked your what, $200-$400? and left the country for a sunny beach with no extraditionz, you're moneys gone bro. I give you a tip, next time don't spam forum when you buy from a regular TD and they don't deliver, just google a+++ quality 1:1 replica perfect communication watchea handbags, any of the first three links will send you to google approved dealers. Then if they scam you google will reimburse you!!! :cheers:

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

kennycoder

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
10/9/12
Yeah you definitely got scammed. asian7750 is no trusted deal here, only Asian7750 with capital A. Did you see his website? No credibility there and whoever says its ok, are in the ponzi scheme with him. I'd talk to my local police and ask for assistance with Interpol.
All the best,
Carlson

carlton

2/10/11
No i think it requires a public flaming, these noobs are fooking things up for the rest of us, no more paypal so its calling credit card companies and messing with western union, this is far to common lately.

I think it again and i agree that you are right, noobs like this really need a bit of flaming.......

But end of the day, flame or not doesn't gonna change anything. Noobs like this still appear every now and then, things like this will always still happen.

These noobs will still be screwing things up for the rest of us and all we can do is continue to flame all these Amazon's expectation noobs........

frodostar

I'm Pretty Popular
7/10/10
I think it again and i agree that you are right, noobs like this really need a bit of flaming.......

But end of the day, flame or not doesn't gonna change anything. Noobs like this still appear every now and then, things like this will always still happen.

These noobs will still be screwing things up for the rest of us and all we can do is continue to flame all these Amazon's expectation noobs........

:thumbsup:

murkness

2/4/13

I came from four years of amazon prime. Two of those years as a vip amazon prime member (free overnight as opposed to $4). On top of that ups comes by my house early in its route, and I'm ny based so amazon warehouse always in nj or pa. I'd place order at 5pm and wake up to the doorbell ringing with my package. That doesn't excuse this behavior. Noobs should learn to read instead of expecting everything to be handed to them on a silver platter.

carlton

2/10/11
I came from four years of amazon prime. Two of those years as a vip amazon prime member (free overnight as opposed to $4). On top of that ups comes by my house early in its route, and I'm ny based so amazon warehouse always in nj or pa. I'd place order at 5pm and wake up to the doorbell ringing with my package. That doesn't excuse this behavior. Noobs should learn to read instead of expecting everything to be handed to them on a silver platter.

The key point here is "read and learn" but amazingly they don't. Many just come here and without any much reading and understanding on how things work here, they went straight and order from TD having the expectation of Amazon standard..........

That is why things always screw up...............:facepalm:

trigunzero

Horology Curious
31/7/13
Don't worry, you will get your watch. Give Tony a few days to reply, these things take time.

He is a trusted dealer on RWI for a reason, this means that if there are any problems, then the forum admins will sort it out for you.

Thanks you so much ^^ thanks everyone ^^ I feel more comfortable now ^^

TimeWillTell

I'm Pretty Popular
10/3/09
Thanks you so much ^^ thanks everyone ^^ I feel more comfortable now ^^
hay trigunzero, some TDs don't reply a day or two just be patience. They will not run away with your order..

Chill man, just a watch..shld enjoy spending buying your toy, rite?

:cheers:

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
You should always request the ladyboy special if you are in a rush...Guaranteed a reply within 48 hrs.

trigunzero

Horology Curious
31/7/13
hay trigunzero, some TDs don't reply a day or two just be patience. They will not run away with your order..

Chill man, just a watch..shld enjoy spending buying your toy, rite?

:cheers:

But something really bad is, he is replying to my friend for new order, but he don't reply to me after the transaction go through >,< I have no idea why. At least drop me a email say everything is ok and go smooth.

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
But something really bad is, he is replying to my friend for new order, but he don't reply to me after the transaction go through >,< I have no idea why. At least drop me a email say everything is ok and go smooth.

The more you email. The more you get tore up!. Just give him time. He is not going to destroy his rep over your one watch. Trust me!:facepalm:

murkness

2/4/13

I'm telling you man this scam happens all the time. He takes 10000 orders times $250 avg cost of watch = 2.5 mil and then he move to a private island, we never gonna see our watches.