• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

ProFound

17/8/14
Just placed an order on a pair....

Man, I need my stuff to start coming in so that I stop ordering shit. It's getting out of hand...

silverfox47

Renowned Member
Certified
9/2/15
Cali
How is the sizing on these jeans? Thanks for the link BTW!!

The sizing on the Burberry jeans are; waist is true to size of slim jeans and thighs are tight as slim jeans. The denim is very thin. I like them for the hot Cali. hot summer days, not like the heavy levi jeans. Length is good.

Just remember to read description for each different pair.

Basket491

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/6/15
Damm you watch forum no only have a now bought a franken gmt I have now bought a lot of random stuff off Ali express ha :(

Roller

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
16/1/15
I have prdered over $250 in stuff. My mailman has to come to the door almost every day. Lots of footwear, LOL Already gave three pairs to GoodWill.....

ZTS

28/5/10
Im in the same exact position, 18 items inbound. 3 knives, torch, 2 pairs of air max, 1 roush, 1 salomon speedcross (that I heard are very good), Victornox belts, some hoodies, ralph shorts, dw watch, Oulm watch, socks etc....will of course report back with photos when it gets here!

Eschenpod

Renowned Member
21/11/12
I have prdered over $250 in stuff. My mailman has to come to the door almost every day. Lots of footwear, LOL Already gave three pairs to GoodWill.....

My mailman asked me if I have relatives in China, I get so many packages from there.

Roller

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
16/1/15
My mailman asked me if I have relatives in China, I get so many packages from there.

I got so I meet him at the box on the street so he doesn't have to walk up to my home. becasue crap doesn't fit in the mailbox. For Christmas I leave a tip for him of $40.

Eschenpod

Renowned Member
21/11/12
I got so I meet him at the box on the street so he doesn't have to walk up to my home. becasue crap doesn't fit in the mailbox. For Christmas I leave a tip for him of $40.

Good idea - I should probably give my mail guy a C-Note at some point, seeing how he's managed to deliver most of my Reps with little or no drama.

reptile1003

Getting To Know The Place
24/6/15
You have excellent taste! [emoji6]
Just received this morning although I think the store has been taken down since I ordered.

a417be2987e16462294112149091216f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice....can you get other teams jerseys?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Basket491

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/6/15
Im in the same exact position, 18 items inbound. 3 knives, torch, 2 pairs of air max, 1 roush, 1 salomon speedcross (that I heard are very good), Victornox belts, some hoodies, ralph shorts, dw watch, Oulm watch, socks etc....will of course report back with photos when it gets here!
You've just reminded me I was supposed to order a victornox belt thanks

reptile1003

Getting To Know The Place
24/6/15
To wear while they play....you know football is a bit rough nowadays

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Rolly88

Known Member
4/1/15
I am looking for a wayfarer look a like with a gold line on the sides? Anybody knows the brand or style?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LG-D802 met Tapatalk

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
I did a TON of research and ordered four MB pens. We will see what happens...

silverfox47

Renowned Member
Certified
9/2/15
Cali
That Buckle is a SHAME. Those engravings should not be on this one.

How is the leather? The black side, is it smooth or has it those small bumps like the color Side?

Thanks man

Check the link. I added a pic of the leather. The black side has bumps that are not as pronounced as the brown side.

Nick1980

13/2/14
I hope you guys are like me and don't have to wear ties too often, but for those who need some, I rolled the dice on some incredibly cheap, unbranded handmade silks and came out pleasantly surprised. These arrived today - nice fabric, fully lined, vibrant colors and decent stitching. The price... $2.25 each, delivered to the US in about 12 days.

624436691.jpg

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/CON5...ven-Neck-Tie-Business-Casual/32246260116.html

The description says that ties are made of polyester, not silk.