• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

xpletiv

I'm Pretty Popular
3/3/10
Beefjerky456, not just for the $$, but does that bag look as good as it looks. How's the stitching and material thickness? Etc?

GetSomeMoney

10/7/13
just fyi I wouldn't recommend fake ray bans to anyone. They're usually so flimsy compared to gen that its not even worth it. Just buy some $3 glasses if you like the style but just the weight and everything else will be just wrong and the hinge will break after a while.

You're gonna pay like $20 for fake ones, might as well just go gen and buy lightly used ones:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ray-Ban-Ori...623?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1ea083368f

These are $60 for mint condition and they're the polarized kind which are much more expensive. You could probably get brand new ones online for like $80 w/ tags
Not sure if you've seen these higher quality Ray Bans but these 20 dollar ones are pretty much just like the originals, the cheaper plastic hinge ones were flimsy but not the metal hinge ones

lukko

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
20/11/12
Italy
As promised :)

c1ec18356972d67c9035bc2649508997.jpg

184ca4a0fb650b5c41f7aff090872e67.jpg

7767a3836642229d502b90c659a49dd3.jpg

878bd23c9b23a25732afab7469b5ac4c.jpg

49d6fd04f5c040d1f98c61ad24bc08f7.jpg

bbtfastback

Known Member
22/4/15
Maybe it's just me, but I am petrified to order anything to do with:
1) stuff for my kids - toys, etc
2) food tools - ice trays, apple slicers, gadgets for kitchen, basically anything that will touch the food before we eat it

I'm petrified of the lack of QA that goes into these things. For a watch, wallet, or wearable, not as worried. For kids stuff or food prep stuff, I veer away, regardless of rating. Am I alone on this??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pirho123

Known Member
6/11/12
2) food tools - ice trays, apple slicers, gadgets for kitchen, basically anything that will touch the food before we eat it

I'm petrified of the lack of QA that goes into these things. For a watch, wallet, or wearable, not as worried. For kids stuff or food prep stuff, I veer away, regardless of rating. Am I alone on this??

Me too:)

MilgaussGV

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
21/8/13

Why would you worry, when those same things are sold here and are made over in China, they still need to pass quality control. Your just by passing all the trading channels and purchasing at just above cost on Ali from the factories.

D

d4m.test

It cost more like $35 mate. Cheap ones had poor reviews

n8dagr8

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/4/15
Why would you worry, when those same things are sold here and are made over in China, they still need to pass quality control. Your just by passing all the trading channels and purchasing at just above cost on Ali from the factories.

+1

This is how i feel. You can find a lot of the same items on amazon....would you worry about it if you bought them on amazon. I would consider AliExpress like buying factory direct.

However, I will say, it's never a bad thing to be cautious when it comes to your kids.

n8dagr8

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/4/15
Just got these...again, i'm buying for a 2 yr old. The quality is about what you would expect for cheap headphones but for $18 these are a fantastic buy.

Bluetooth, rechargeable, they fold closed, shipped from the US (or china, if you prefer). The sound quality is not that great. It uses a mini usb charger but shipped with a micro usb charger - fyi.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Head...-with-microphone-bluetooth-3/32346618356.html

GetSomeMoney

10/7/13
Just got these...again, i'm buying for a 2 yr old. The quality is about what you would expect for cheap headphones but for $18 these are a fantastic buy.

Bluetooth, rechargeable, they fold closed, shipped from the US (or china, if you prefer). The sound quality is not that great. It uses a mini usb charger but shipped with a micro usb charger - fyi.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Head...-with-microphone-bluetooth-3/32346618356.html

Headphones for a two year old? [emoji46]

Roller

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
16/1/15

Exactly...Who do the "scaredy Cats" and "nervous Nellies" think businesses who resell those Items don't get them from AliExpress? and pther wolesalers? They don't QC everything "made in China" Nor does China have manufacturers for AliExpress and then everyone else. SAME STUFF

otgrider

Known Member
19/2/14
Anyone seen any mb phone cases on there? Had a look but cant find any myself.