• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

cometome

Known Member
20/9/15
homieee which polos you guys order? i ordered 1 tomyy and 1 ralph, waiting on them to test fit and quality
lol garyparson i just say your post after i posted this, we are in the same boat :)

I still cant decide on which IWC Portugese to get!!!!

Out of curiosity why do you guys want the box?

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
Yeah! It popped up at the right time.. Lol so I had to post it! Did you end up getting that bucket bag for the lady you pm'd me awhile back??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ended up getting Manseur Gavriel during the sale! Under wraps til Christmas though!

TagHeuerFan1963

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
6/10/13
Earth
IMO, you gotta look well for a good quality StingHD, mine were expensive AF for an Ali item from LovingStoned, and are absolute thrash.
Leaving my skin to be turned into green because of the poor copper that's being used.

Aww what? But those are the expensive ones! Aww man...back to searching for good StingHD rep...

bipou

Do not accept unsolicited offers
19/11/15
I've gotten stuff off of AliExpress in the past, and I find that like most things, your experience all depends on the seller. I have had some positive, and some more negative transactions with sellers, but sellers are typically eager to make up for any mistakes, through different forms of compensation so that you will not leave any negative feedback, or start a dispute. I typically search what I'm looking for and look at the top-rated products, which usually leads me in the right direction!

Discigerous

Renowned Member
29/9/15
I'm not sure why I even bother to track my orders. The tracking never extends past Asia, even if I've received the package. And the tracking makes no sense to me, as you might understand from the attached screenshot below, lol.
713257e96cf0ff4e4133f3ec984bcb28.jpg

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
I'm not sure why I even bother to track my orders. The tracking never extends past Asia, even if I've received the package. And the tracking makes no sense to me, as you might understand from the attached screenshot below, lol.
713257e96cf0ff4e4133f3ec984bcb28.jpg

Mine all does the same thing. I've had some good tracking, but I stopped looking. Its more of a headache then anything. I usually will check two weeks after it says "shipped". Or at least that's what I try to do.. I have ten items in transit.. Haven't looked yet! Figured it could be a surprise! Haha

zenico

Known Member
18/4/15
Some interesting insights of how our packages are being handled, lol I'm surprised.

https://www.facebook.com/shanghaiist/videos/10153813496576030/
Investigative reporter applies to work at a major courier undercover, and captured this footage of how they're treating your 11/11 shopping packages."

Just to help translate some conversations for you guys to understand:

@0:48
Reporter: Are you guys not afraid that the items would be damaged?
Worker1: They are not so easily damaged.

@1:20
Reporter: You can see some packages have already been flattened.
Worker2: We don't care.
Reporter: Won't the items inside be damaged as well?
Worker3: As long as it's not Fragile items inside, we should be fine. You can even see that dude sitting on the packages.
*Scene of a worker sitting on a pile of packages smoking*

@1:48
Reporter: Why are you guys not afraid that the items inside would get damaged?
Worker4: This is has been how the courier industry function, we cannot have much control over it. Normally, as long as the outside appearance looks okay, we don't care about the items inside.
Worker5: These packages are not delivered to us directly from the source. It has been through a few transitions before they reach us.
Worker4: It might be the case that the items inside were already damaged from the transitions before it reached us.

@2:13
Reporter: We are shocked to find out that even some items that are labeled as Fragile Items were also given the same violent treatment.
*Scene showing a big package labeled as Fragile Item in mandarin being thrown out the lorry.*

Wondering if our watches sent by the TDs went through similar torture.

malfa

Getting To Know The Place
Certified
17/8/09
Conus
Been burnt a few too many times with "leather" belts.
Anyone have a link for a real leather ferragamo belt?

thx

Discigerous

Renowned Member
29/9/15
Please guys, if you're interested in the RL Polos just search in this thread. The link for that seller is probably the one link that has been posted most times throughout this thread.

Whit27

28/11/12
Hey guys there is some sort of Holiday where Hutmtech is. That's why they haven't replied.
I just got a reply tonight saying sorry and the reason. Got all my answers and placed my order.

Cheers

atgm

Respected Member
Patron
21/11/15
Has anyone seen Tommy Bahama reps on AliExpress? I've tried searching for some keywords but haven't found anything other than Ralph Lauren or Tommy Hilfiger.

Veratio

13/3/07
It´s not replicas though, but good priced genuine Tommy Bahamas. It´s in the thread and is very easy found if you just search!

Ok.

I have decided to share the best seller ever. If you are into my kind of stuff.

I am a Hawaii-shirt guy, love them. This girl has GENUINE Tommy Bahama shirts for under 40 usd, fast shipper and excellent communication.

They are genuine. I have ordered four so far and I am so happy I couldn´t be happier. I can´t get T Bahama shirts in Sweden and if I do, I have to get them thru eBay or the outlets when I go over to the US, and they are darned expensive.

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/group/T-Bahama-Shirts/412078_259707638.html

She has differens sizes for every model, so I am guessing she just have surplus shirts.

Anywho, I love this seller, best one yet. And can´t beat the price.

Edit: Sell me your AP ROO Panda 44 mm, noob!! Edit over.

adhya

23/5/12
See post no 4182. When a search fails on Ali, search this thread.

atgm

Respected Member
Patron
21/11/15
Thanks, guys! Today I learned you can search in threads.

abog

19/7/13
Have anoyne receive anything from 11/11?
I am waiting on 5 orders

Have anyone good seller for chanel bag and sneakers for ladies?