• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

Dave_Lee

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/11/12
Those are the solo 2.0, right? If so it's exactly the same which I got from humtech. When did you contact them? My email was answered within few hours.

He was after some over ear headphones so would need to order the beats studio wireless 2.0 which I got from them yesterday. The Solo's are on ear headphones.

Whit27

28/11/12
He was after some over ear headphones so would need to order the beats studio wireless 2.0 which I got from them yesterday. The Solo's are on ear headphones.

Studio and Solo's are both over the ears headphones, plus come in wireless.

Powerbeats 2.0 are in-ear headphones and come in wireless.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dave_Lee

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/11/12
Studio and Solo's are both over the ears headphones, plus come in wireless.

Powerbeats 2.0 are in-ear headphones and come in wireless.

Hope this helps.

I'm sorry but you are wrong. Their are three types of headphones. Over-ear, On-ear or In-ear

Solo's are classed as on ear headphones, as the cups on the headphones just sit on your ear. Where as the Studios are over ear headphones, this means your ears fit inside the cups of the headphones. You are correct about the Powerbeats been in-ear though.

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
Yeah, I could do that. Especially to have as a beat up piece to take apart! I love doing that... But my concern is the box will loose quality in the low prices you know? Especially since I want to turn the box into a display box. I'll have to take a look around and think about it! Are you going with any of these?

EDIT: The last box you posted has a seller whose been quite inactive. just and FYI to you!

WatchnScotch

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/12/10
I must not be very good at locating these types of things on AE. I am trying to find a LV card wallet, I saw a few back on other pages, but the links didn't work, anyone have a working link or maybe some keywords that would lead me to LV products?

Thanks!

eliano

Renowned Member
15/11/14
I must not be very good at locating these types of things on AE. I am trying to find a LV card wallet, I saw a few back on other pages, but the links didn't work, anyone have a working link or maybe some keywords that would lead me to LV products?

Thanks!
The one everyone ordered has died

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

GetSomeMoney

10/7/13

Thanks!
Check out this recommended store on AliExpress. Find great products at low prices!
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/821608
(from AliExpress Android)

You may just want message Joy, see if she has them anymore

orson

Renowned Member
8/12/09

Thanks!

Just search 'card wallet' and run through the pages; there are a few that show up

orson

Renowned Member
8/12/09
Thanks A lot mate!. I kept finding old threads with dead websites

Robbie's websites get hit a lot, being around so long he is probably targeted. He is an OK guy but can try and improve his prices by overcharging postage if you order a few kilos worth of goods.

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
Robbie's websites get hit a lot, being around so long he is probably targeted. He is an OK guy but can try and improve his prices by overcharging postage if you order a few kilos worth of goods.

Thanks for the Info man. I'll take a look at it. I got some pretty decent pictures from a seller on DHgate. So for 70 with shipping, looks to be pretty good. But I'll take a look at Robbie's stuff once I'm on a PC!

Ruski91

12/10/12

Thanks!

The link for the one i ordered has gone down - however, hope is not lost. Here is the seller i bought it from. http://www.aliexpress.com/store/821608
Try messaging them, and see if they can get it for you. Feel free to use my pics as reference.

Ruski91

12/10/12
never tried ioffer. What i can tell you is that quality can vary drastically when it comes to LV leather goods. So if this seller can do it for you, i would go with them.

GetSomeMoney

10/7/13

Thanks!
Casual Design Men Credit Card Holder, Genuine Leather ID Card Holder, European Famous Brand Card Wallet Holder N6266/N61772
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Casu...ean-Famous-Brand-Card-Wallet/32458034396.html
(from AliExpress Android)

Didn't buy my card holder from them but this may be worth a shot if you don't want to message Joy

Calibre16

31/1/12
I contacted hutmtech and askes for the girl (Nancy or something?) that others here had ordered from. I got a message back from them saying she was no longer with the company because of a pregnancy or something. Can anyone confirm? Is it still ok to order from hutmtech even if it's not from her?

dutchwatch

1/7/12
Calibre16 could you PM Me how to contact humtech? Cannot find anything when I google or search RWI. Thanks in advance.