• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

ddbomber20

27/6/15
Have any of you ordered MCM Leather Goods like Backpacks or belts on Ali so far? Would appreciate a Link for a good seller or product then.. Thanks

Sub007

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
18/8/14
I contacted hutmtech and askes for the girl (Nancy or something?) that others here had ordered from. I got a message back from them saying she was no longer with the company because of a pregnancy or something. Can anyone confirm? Is it still ok to order from hutmtech even if it's not from her?

You should be fine mate, been listening to some great music from my just delivered Beats Wireless :thumbup:

garyparson

Getting To Know The Place
30/6/12
Me too, they're pretty impressive. I didn't think i'd be getting any electrical reps but I was wrong. I'd recommend these Beats Wireless to anyone. Didn't even look at the booklet to pair them to the first device. Just so easy to use. Thanks to the good info on here.

evilpenguin

I'm Pretty Popular
17/2/15
Me too, they're pretty impressive. I didn't think i'd be getting any electrical reps but I was wrong. I'd recommend these Beats Wireless to anyone. Didn't even look at the booklet to pair them to the first device. Just so easy to use. Thanks to the good info on here.

Got a link for those?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kevinmf

Known Member
11/3/15
Have any of you ordered MCM Leather Goods like Backpacks or belts on Ali so far? Would appreciate a Link for a good seller or product then.. Thanks

Didn't have any luck finding any MCM stuff on AE but found a lot of them on DHgate ..

I haven't ordered since it tough to find size 13 rep shoes .. But a few belts, carry all bags, event bets headphones on DH gate I have saved the links somewhere .. If u want them PM me

Arsene2000

9/1/15
Anyone found a good source for raybans 4147 and 4125 ?
everything i found so far on ali for these models is really low quality (no metal rod in the arms,...).
thx.

tato2001us

26/9/10
Has anyone purchased chopard glasses on Ali? If so can you help me out with a link or the proper term for search I haven't been able to find any.

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
LOL got my $50 Yeezy Boost 350's.
Look fine and are actually pretty comfortable!
Not quite sure which rep to wear with it though...

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
LOL got my $50 Yeezy Boost 350's.
Look fine and are actually pretty comfortable!
Not quite sure which rep to wear with it though...

b576a2eb436a37dbc30ef1f1361a1a3d.jpg

garyparson

30/6/12
I ordered a RL and Tommy polo, am waiting on size to see if I get it right, then order more lol