• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

Veratio

13/3/07
Recieved a not-very-good Loewepro soft lensholder that I ordered from the 11/11 sale. The best I can say about it is that it was delivered very quickly. ;)

JDuBois

Getting To Know The Place
14/11/14
After these if anyone comes across them. Ted Baker Slowne Honeycomb
9d7549ea4e787b66e43e93c639a267a3.jpg

barth

Respected Member
5/10/12
Have anoyne receive anything from 11/11?
I am waiting on 5 orders

Have anyone good seller for chanel bag and sneakers for ladies?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm waiting in about 11 orders, nothing yet.

xAlbanian

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
11/7/15
Guys somebody know simular site as AE for Replica Nike shoes big sizes around 11.5 (46european) ? I want to buy some but on AE till 45 :(

rrpmm02

2/10/15
Hi Guys, i'm after buying some Beats Studio Wireless headphones, I have searched this thread and not seeing many links although I have seen Hutmtech mentioned quite a few times ? Does anyone have a link to a trusted Ali seller for beats ? or do I email Hutmtech from their contact details on there website ?? would appreciate some help please !!

kevinmf

Known Member
11/3/15
Hi Guys, i'm after buying some Beats Studio Wireless headphones, I have searched this thread and not seeing many links although I have seen Hutmtech mentioned quite a few times ? Does anyone have a link to a trusted Ali seller for beats ? or do I email Hutmtech from their contact details on there website ?? would appreciate some help please !!

If u have read through the threads Humtech are the best for Beats Headphones ... Go with them I have got a pair from them and they are very close .. I would say 97-98% close to the original ..

Discigerous

Renowned Member
29/9/15
Been waiting 33 days now for the first Hermes belt I ordered. Hopefully it shows up soon as purchase protection runs out in 6 days. Never had to wait this long for any order.

Fr3dSt4r

26/8/14
Im waiting for some lego, since october 4th...

My Canada goose is slightly to short for my arms, anyone interested in a size m?

Gesendet von meinem XT1072 mit Tapatalk

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
Been waiting 33 days now for the first Hermes belt I ordered. Hopefully it shows up soon as purchase protection runs out in 6 days. Never had to wait this long for any order.

Wow that sucks.

I ordered five shirts from the reputable seller of the RL polos and only the ladies shirt I ordered for my wife delivered. Heck, it was the only one in the package. Can you or anyone else weigh in, do they normally ship everything separately?

I only had one tracking number so I assumed one shipment. If any one has had similar issues, let me know, thanks!!! I have 8 days left to open a dispute.

Thanks!

Discigerous

Renowned Member
29/9/15
Wow that sucks.

I ordered five shirts from the reputable seller of the RL polos and only the ladies shirt I ordered for my wife delivered. Heck, it was the only one in the package. Can you or anyone else weigh in, do they normally ship everything separately?

I only had one tracking number so I assumed one shipment. If any one has had similar issues, let me know, thanks!!! I have 8 days left to open a dispute.

Thanks!

I'd contact the seller. As I mentioned earlier I experienced the same thing. I only got one of the shirts I ordered and when I contacted the seller he told me that he must've forgot to send both shirts. He offered me a refund and we solved it right away.

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
Sounds good, I will send an email and see if I get a response. Thanks!

barth

Respected Member
5/10/12
Wow that sucks.

Thanks!

I ordered 6 polos on 11/11, and messaged them a few days ago to ask for an update. They had already shipped the order, just didn't update the tracking.

Dave_Lee

1/11/12

PM sent.

Whit27

28/11/12
Have anoyne receive anything from 11/11?
I am waiting on 5 orders

Have anyone good seller for chanel bag and sneakers for ladies?

Waiting on 4 orders myself.... Everything shows shipped so hopefully in the next 2 weeks