• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
I'll give it a few more days before I open the dispute.

Is this for the same belt I got from the same seller!? If so.. You saw my long process! He takes FOREVER. I had one day left on my protection before it turned up. I would recommend you set an alarm like an hour before to open a dispute. this guy is very nice, until you open a dispute. I believe a member here was having extremely bad luck with it. However, I did talk to him and he was saying he got an unexpected higher volume of traffic within the last two-three months! He said he was getting a lot of clicks from some website. I'd say we gave him way more traffic then he can work [emoji23] but if it's the same seller, I would assume it just took a while.. And plus my tracking NEVER updated. It said "Shipped" and then I received the package. And then everything updated lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Discigerous

Renowned Member
29/9/15
Is this for the same belt I got from the same seller!? If so.. You saw my long process! He takes FOREVER. I had one day left on my protection before it turned up. I would recommend you set an alarm like an hour before to open a dispute. this guy is very nice, until you open a dispute. I believe a member here was having extremely bad luck with it. However, I did talk to him and he was saying he got an unexpected higher volume of traffic within the last two-three months! He said he was getting a lot of clicks from some website. I'd say we gave him way more traffic then he can work [emoji23] but if it's the same seller, I would assume it just took a while.. And plus my tracking NEVER updated. It said "Shipped" and then I received the package. And then everything updated lol

Yes it's the same seller. I've contacted him about my concerns. And I'll definitley give it as much time as I can before I open a dispute. My experience with tracking is that it never updates after it's shipped from Asia, not even after I receive it.

Edit: Seller answered me now. He said that package still is in transit and therefore extended my protection with 15 more days.

rek0001

1/1/13
Was going to order the Yeezy Boosts but I have very narrow feet, sigh. Decided not to. Do you know how difficult it is to get narrow mens shoes?

Anyway, ordered a wine aerator on a stand as a consolation prize.

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
Yes it's the same seller. I've contacted him about my concerns. And I'll definitley give it as much time as I can before I open a dispute. My experience with tracking is that it never updates after it's shipped from Asia, not even after I receive it.

Edit: Seller answered me now. He said that package still is in transit and therefore extended my protection with 15 more days.

Awesome!

He's a good seller (as far as I've dealt with).

Arsene2000

Getting To Know The Place
9/1/15
Still looking for good quality raybans 4125 cats 5000. Anything i found so far is really low quality (no metal reinforcment in the arms, cheap hinges...). Please pm.

ramviksrille

6/1/12
When i get the warning saying that protection time is running out i begin the dispute. Id say more than 50% of the disputes ends in: "Since the seller did not respond to your dispute for Order: 698767*** within the deadline, the system has settled the according to your proposal. Therefore, the dispute has been closed and payment will be refunded to you. You do not need to return the goods."
And if they try to stall the process just stick with the deadlines so you don't end up without both money and gadget.

cometome

Known Member
20/9/15
Sup dudes. Got this zero tolerance knife and I don't like the size really a little big for me. If someone wants it I would sell it like 20 or so dollars I'll see what it costed I Dont remember. It's really nice though

6ab18e61fb9302069dd8fd399fdd0abf.jpg
68a12ca87015ba1d55e9002f31fb9d88.jpg
c07b986b68d10d5a9a57d1195fdd6620.jpg
[/IMG]

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
Got my first 11/11 items in. Ordered some of these bracelets. Thought they looked neat. Really got them for me lady, and she likes them! Quality is really good. Heavy, and feels solid. Definitely real metal!

Will buy them in all colors now. This was a test run.
ddb7107b2384e70a368b8f5921241c56.jpg

petebetros

12/3/13
Have the guys that ordered the MK Selma bag either received theres or heard back from the complaint about the plastic. Would like to maybe order one for the missus for Christmas and I've just seen there's not long left now!!!

Daisbuys

20/8/11
Have the guys that ordered the MK Selma bag either received theres or heard back from the complaint about the plastic. Would like to maybe order one for the missus for Christmas and I've just seen there's not long left now!!!

The lad got his resolved either with the seller or through dispute.

Im due one anytime this week, as it has been handed over to uk customs on the 22nd, it was ordered through Dida co ltd.

The bag I ordered through them cost £54 real leather etc, but I noticed what they call genuine Selma bags which have the model and made in tag on the inside (which authenticates it as being genuine to people looking at pics ie super reps) they were selling for nearly £90.

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
Got my first 11/11 items in. Ordered some of these bracelets. Thought they looked neat. Really got them for me lady, and she likes them! Quality is really good. Heavy, and feels solid. Definitely real metal!

Will buy them in all colors now. This was a test run.
[MENTION=99457]FiloViridae[/MENTION] Link please?

Choyin

Do not accept unsolicited offers
21/11/15
Here are the pics guys - i am very happy with the quality. All the usual crap came with it, box, bag, papers ... all junk :) but the item itself is another story. Pics below:

image1.JPG
image4.JPG

image2.JPG

image3.JPG

Lol
Where can i find it? I like it!

joncoyle

14/8/15
Still looking for good quality raybans 4125 cats 5000. Anything i found so far is really low quality (no metal reinforcment in the arms, cheap hinges...). Please pm.

Was gonna PM you a link but the store is down. mine are awesome. these were $30

0F6CDD69-B338-4782-825C-4B802B5922D0.jpg

F89EE54D-8291-41A6-8D69-DD978EEA3563.jpg

424C475E-3614-4814-B830-B03EFEBC827C.jpg

JDuBois

14/11/14

Link please