• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

jonchar

Known Member
11/12/13
Thanks for that! I love cuff links. I think everyone needs a nice French cuff in their lineup!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem man. I just pulled a trigger on the Bvlgari one. Only had one white cufflink shirt to match with that.

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
No problem man. I just pulled a trigger on the Bvlgari one. Only had one white cufflink shirt to match with that.

Nice! I'm trying to be good.. But what's 10 bucks!? I would get that or the MB. I don't think I'd wear the Rolex ones Or Hermes.. Hmm.. I just recently picked up a ton of French cuff shirts, and cuff links.. My favorite ones are sharks that the Lady gifted some time back.

Ruski91

Respected Member
12/10/12
For those who need French cuff shirts - Charles tyrwhitt is having a sick sale right now. 2 for 75 free shipping. I just picked up 2 prince of Wales slim fit French cuff shirts myself. They are normally like 110 each so this is a nice deal. I know it's not alie - but wanted you guys to know about a great deal.

orson

Renowned Member
8/12/09
Well I just got a message back from this seller and they do these Tom Fords in sunglasses and the cost they quoted me was $36.
I am going to pull the trigger and try them out.

They are a good looking pair of frames without being OTT but 143mm is quite wide, did he say he has other sizes? I don't see anything in the description.

Whit27

28/11/12
They are a good looking pair of frames without being OTT but 143mm is quite wide, did he say he has other sizes? I don't see anything in the description.

I didn't ask about other sizes and the size is around where I need it to be.

What is OTT?

jonchar

Known Member
11/12/13
For those who need French cuff shirts - Charles tyrwhitt is having a sick sale right now. 2 for 75 free shipping. I just picked up 2 prince of Wales slim fit French cuff shirts myself. They are normally like 110 each so this is a nice deal. I know it's not alie - but wanted you guys to know about a great deal.

All my shirts are from Charles Tyrwhitt and I usually buy them when they are on sale.

I can't find the 2 for 75 promo though on their website, only saw the 4 for 199. is there a direct link you can provide to the landing page of the promo you can share please?

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
All my shirts are from Charles Tyrwhitt and I usually buy them when they are on sale.

I can't find the 2 for 75 promo though on their website, only saw the 4 for 199. is there a direct link you can provide to the landing page of the promo you can share please?

I just bought some when they were 3 for $99 two weeks ago! Great shirts!

Arttylux

27/9/15
The joys of AliExpress:
9d3096c840eed545c0ee25433b3ce207.jpg
cc52a75a3f234a9523e149d490c2d726.jpg

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
The joys of AliExpress:
9d3096c840eed545c0ee25433b3ce207.jpg
cc52a75a3f234a9523e149d490c2d726.jpg

[emoji23][emoji23] that's actually amusing. A shitty spot to be in, but his responses are hilarious.. I wonder if it's a miscommunication?? But that's a crappy spot to be in as a buyer

Arttylux

27/9/15
I really don't mind that much... I think the jacket is crap. I will let the protection run for another few days... If nothing happens, I will open a dispute. The jacket is no longer available in their shop. So a refund will probably be the end of this story.

Arttylux

27/9/15
So far I have ordered a crap load of watch repair tool, some good, others ok...
I ordered another down jacket... Total waste...
And a north face down jacket that was 1:1, but I can't find the shop anymore.

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Ali merchants dispute just to dispute. We ordered a cheap $15 USD pump for our water fountain. Thing came broken, or can't lift water up more than 5cm. Of course the seller is getting me to jump through hoops: Please put it in a smaller fountain (OK?), please show us photos and videos - I took a quick video and sent it "Can you please ship it back?" Yes, I'll spend $30 to ship a $15 pump back, are you stupid? Give me a new pump or give me my money back. I swear, the thing probably cost $2 total.

Arttylux

27/9/15
Ali merchants dispute just to dispute. We ordered a cheap $15 USD pump for our water fountain. Thing came broken, or can't lift water up more than 5cm. Of course the seller is getting me to jump through hoops: Please put it in a smaller fountain (OK?), please show us photos and videos - I took a quick video and sent it "Can you please ship it back?" Yes, I'll spend $30 to ship a $15 pump back, are you stupid? Give me a new pump or give me my money back. I swear, the thing probably cost $2 total.

Water fountain? Nice. Is it to the right, next to the tennis court, just outside the ballroom? ;-).

Sorry, just joking