• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

Spiralkladd

11/10/12
f79893f04fd63f0dfd1ee8093f18a934.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dave_Lee

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/11/12
I just had a call off DHL saying i had to pay £15 for tax on my inbound beats headphones to the uk. So f'ing annoyed. How do you avoid this?

Ive just had to pay £4.52 this morning after receiving a text from DHL. I'm glad it wasn't £15 like you. Who did you get them from? I'm in the UK

ossi

30/4/15
EU. I payed 78$. The interesting thing is that the seller has dubbled the price of the bag!

I think this should work for ali. Normally they are on buyers side... At least that is my experience. Just escalate the dispute and you should be fine!

Discigerous

Renowned Member
29/9/15
Just received one of the five polo shirts I've ordered. If anyone wonder about sizing my advice would be to choose same as you use in the gen. It was looser in around the arms and sligthly wider around the chest. I use M in the gen which is a tight fit, and the one I received now was also M. I have another one in M coming, and three in L. Hopefully the L won't be too big. Quality wise it's so close to gen you won't really be able to tell it's a rep without comparing side by side. The yellow colour was a sligthly lighter shade than a similiar gen shirt I got.
5626cbfa7e4611405be4f764ec9f9645.jpg

Edit: The seller hasn't shipped the order of the three large ones yet, so I've messaged him asking for a change to medium.

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
Sweet! Thanks for the note. My tracking is working finally and the Polo shirts I ordered are on their way. I am expecting to see them tomorrow.

Discigerous

Renowned Member
29/9/15
Sweet! Thanks for the note. My tracking is working finally and the Polo shirts I ordered are on their way. I am expecting to see them tomorrow.

My tracking hasn't updated since the tracking said it was shipped 9 days ago. I only received one of the two I ordered at the same time, so I have contacted the seller.

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
My tracking hasn't updated since the tracking said it was shipped 9 days ago. I only received one of the two I ordered at the same time, so I have contacted the seller.

That sucks, keep us posted. My stuff cleared and was at the USPS sort facility in Chicago Monday. I am expecting it to arrive tomorrow or Friday, as I am in Nebraska. I will let you know when I get it, and post a review as well, thanks!

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
Haha...... That is so tacky. Sorry if y'all like it

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] the hell is that!? If my lady wanted that... Id need a new one [emoji23] lol

cometome

Known Member
20/9/15
hahahaha I am in the same boat. I was so close to ordering them..... I dont follow that shit at all and am generally into more classic style but this hype thread mindcontrolling me LOL
need to save money for my WATCH purchase now lol...... came here to get watch... spend almost 2k on express. STILL NO WATCH :'(

Gonna get that timewalker soon!

Discigerous

Renowned Member
29/9/15
That sucks, keep us posted. My stuff cleared and was at the USPS sort facility in Chicago Monday. I am expecting it to arrive tomorrow or Friday, as I am in Nebraska. I will let you know when I get it, and post a review as well, thanks!
The seller told me that he must've forgot to send both shirts and that he of course would issue me a refund. That's a bummer. Now I have to re-order the shirt and wait even longer.