• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

Fr3dSt4r

26/8/14
Does anybody came across a decent men wallet with coin storage (for Euro coins, you Know...)

Gesendet von meinem XT1072 mit Tapatalk

Lou88

Renowned Member
20/4/14
Anyone has a link to a LV keepall bag?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sirlordcomic

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
4/8/14
Hi, I'm looking for a rep asso strap for my PAM351. Found one on AE and was wondering how these straps' quality are like. Are they similar to what is provided by the TDs from the factories?

Buying one from TD cost quite a lot (USD80 from what I asked), so these cheap straps on AE, are they in any way inferior? Please enlighten me.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hand...-Classic-Style-Fast-Delivery/32241017180.html

Go for it. They will probably equal the quality from TD. Most PAM rep straps are sub-par but some of the new Asso on the 411 series are decent.

D

d4m.test

Hi, I'm looking for a rep asso strap for my PAM351. Found one on AE and was wondering how these straps' quality are like. Are they similar to what is provided by the TDs from the factories?

Buying one from TD cost quite a lot (USD80 from what I asked), so these cheap straps on AE, are they in any way inferior? Please enlighten me.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Handmade-Leather-Watchbands-Dark-Brown-Strap-24MM-No-LOGO-for-Panerai-Strap-Classic-Style-Fast-Delivery/32241017180.html

Hi, go for one of these: https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/263502-Found-a-great-strap-on-Ebay, it will be about 10x better and Your wrist will thank You for it:) and the PAM will look like a million

brianb

Getting To Know The Place
9/8/15
If you message her she's very responsive with pics. I bought my wife a neverfull from her and it's 1:1. I spent a lot of time comparing it to gen ones and its scary good how close it is. I have no doubt the keepall will be just as good.

JDuBois

14/11/14
If you message her she's very responsive with pics. I bought my wife a neverfull from her and it's 1:1. I spent a lot of time comparing it to gen ones and its scary good how close it is. I have no doubt the keepall will be just as good.

I messaged her and don't think she quite understood. Sent me one picture but the quality of the picture isn't amazing but nevertheless it still looks fairly tasteful.

brianb

9/8/15
There are some pics of the monogram keepall in her feedback for the other keepall she sells. It looks pretty damn good in those pics. So I'd assume the gray/black version is just as good.

JDuBois

14/11/14
The picture I received.
85a66b9325669a344a5841eb68181c85.jpg

brianb

9/8/15
Strange but ok. I just messaged her for some pics. See what she comes back with. I have a rapport with her so we'll see if she sends me something more detailed.

JDuBois

14/11/14
Strange but ok. I just messaged her for some pics. See what she comes back with. I have a rapport with her so we'll see if she sends me something more detailed.

Cheers I look forward to seeing them [emoji106][emoji106]

Lou88

Renowned Member
20/4/14
She sent me that picture too. Im now deciding what size would be great. Feel like a 55 wld be great as carry on luggage when travelling

brianb

9/8/15
She sent me that picture too. Im now deciding what size would be great. Feel like a 55 wld be great as carry on luggage when travelling

I'm going 55cm. Everything I've seen and read says that size is perfect for traveling as a carry on.