• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

Mendota

Respected Member
16/10/08
MN
This is his collection as of this week. http://v.yupoo.com/photos/13751756688/albums/12227336/

I remember some striped polos in here. They keep it up to date kindof, his English is pretty good. Likes to refer to the Item# off this site, if it doesn't have a number he might still have it. need to ask.

Good luck!
Haz
Great link. Thanks for that! Is this the same seller? Wow. I didn't see all of these other options when I was looking before.

I found some really cool RL sailing Polo shirts on another site but I'm not seeing them here. They are very close to the ones this seller has with the country name, the #3 on the right arm, a big pony, but then it has a racing logo on the right chest area. I wonder if I email him if he might be able to source them? Might be worth a try...

ProFound

17/8/14
Thanks, just ordered 2. How long did ur delivery take? Was th circumference ok?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you have big wrists? I found them just right and I have medium to large sized wrists. No measuring tape to tell you exactly just yet.

Daisbuys

20/8/11
Just ordered a pair of Dre Beats wireless studio and a set of powerbeats 2.0.
should get here by Thursday/Friday.
Sale was arranged through http://www.hutmtech.com but checkout was through aliexpress :)
This is the same girl Joncoyle used on this thread and she uses what's app for good comms.

Sirlordcomic

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
4/8/14
I've got a bunch of various orders in now, and I can only echo earlier mention regarding the iPhone cables and their ilk.

I ordered about (6) of these and only one worked in the end. They are great to reduce clutter, if you end up with well-constructed ones.

U likee Technology Trading Co.,ltd - stay away

These have worked out so far, but they get less use around the house. However, they do seem very well constructed. I think the main issue with the above "flat" usb is they simply don't exert pressure to make solid contact, then couple that with bad crimping and you got a product that fails rather quickly.

Store name: ShenZhen EST Electronics Co.,Ltd.

This case is solid. The bands to secure the watches can take a lot of push and pull. Zipper I have used many times, feels very solid. Great quality for price.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hot-...ed-Traveling-Storage-Case-Box/2047157357.html

TheOmegaFan

Renowned Member
15/5/13
7a349f37cb7c3e3e5e114235ba75838f.jpg

3f8ffebd84e38d36d3784e7933a52bf9.jpg

2974c88e5a6009f6641dad59f0148678.jpg

9dccf5436c1a770ea00c9c0fcb38df57.jpg

e5cfdfc7fb9614ed64a79922236c67d3.jpg

7435f103fd54160fad3fddbd8fd49c89.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Could you please post the link to Ali? I've seen their yupoo link that you've posted but I can't find their AE store. Thanks!

?????????? ? ????? iPad ????????? Tapatalk

eliano

Renowned Member
15/11/14
Could you please post the link to Ali? I've seen their yupoo link that you've posted but I can't find their AE store. Thanks!

?????????? ? ????? iPad ????????? Tapatalk
The links been posted about 20 times now mate

joncoyle

14/8/15
Just ordered a pair of Dre Beats wireless studio and a set of powerbeats 2.0.
should get here by Thursday/Friday.
Sale was arranged through http://www.hutmtech.com but checkout was through aliexpress :)
This is the same girl Joncoyle used on this thread and she uses what's app for good comms.

Let me know how they are!

I had a pair of Stone Grey Limited edition Solo 2's come this week and they weren't good. There were 4 small dents on them, and the light from the LEDS on the sides was bleeding through the plastic quite badly, as if the grey plastic wasn't thick enough to block the unwanted light.
I told her i'd be returning them and she said she would discount the next order, but I managed to sell them on cheap.

So my advice is Stick to black and Matte Black. (even though i'm sure matte black is a fantasy model)

barth

Respected Member
5/10/12
Now someone please take a trip to a RL store and tell us.

JimmyD750

Renowned Member
Certified
18/3/15
St. Louis, MO
Now someone please take a trip to a RL store and tell us.
From what I saw, they are in various locations. It may be that different cuts/styles that depict this, or sizes. Not real sure why, but they do appear to be in slightly different positions. They do not, however, look as high as the pics posted earlier. To me at least.

eliano

Renowned Member
15/11/14
From what I saw, they are in various locations. It may be that different cuts/styles that depict this, or sizes. Not real sure why, but they do appear to be in slightly different positions. They do not, however, look as high as the pics posted earlier. To me at least.
I have several genuine rl polos all in the same size. The horse is always below the rectangular button pleat part. The reps are always above. A minor detail for some but just so bloody frustrating