• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

brianb

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/8/15
I haven't ordered yet. I'm still debating. As soon as she sends me some better pics I will post them here.

brianb

9/8/15
I haven't ordered yet I'm still debating. As soon as she sends me better pics I will post them here.

JDuBois

14/11/14
Not a usual buy but Can recommend this for those who like to take care of themselves. I use this mask once a week with the missus and my skin has cleared up so much it hurts a lot to remove but it's ever so effective.

AFY Suction Mascara black head mask peel off blackhead mask Pilaten blackhead Acne remover pore strip skin care face mask Makeup
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/AFY-...ly-skin-strawberry-nose-Acne/32228374292.html

barth

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/10/12
CC has been hacked during my dealings with an unsecured Td website.

Should stop my Ali frenzy for now... Till I get my new card.

brianb

9/8/15
The LV keepall seller is away for a week apparently. Here is her response:

kelly Michae
2015-10-08 16:05

My shop will be closed for a week, if you need to purchase, need to wait for a week

As soon as she sends pics I will share them here.

ProFound

17/8/14
I asked for a sub forum once. Even made a poll. Admins said no and the topic was no longer open for discussion. Don't think it'll ever happen guys...

Mendota

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/08
MN
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2015...hirt-children-100-net-cotton/32410778604.html

Found a link for kids rl polos. Have ordered one to test. If anyone has any other reasonable priced ones please share

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Will check this out. Our other seller does sell kids polos. They are solids with the big pony and #3 on the right sleeve. Only problem is the price is $14. No way!

This one you found is way cheaper. I priced one out for $6.57 and free shipping! Much better deal if the quality is ok. I am going to order one. The reviews are all great, too!

umblackbear359

28/4/15
I asked for a sub forum once. Even made a poll. Admins said no and the topic was no longer open for discussion. Don't think it'll ever happen guys...

That's was about 200 pages ago, no? Maybe a good time to ask again? I'm wondering what the downside is? Would it put the forum under more legal scrutiny? Or would it distract from the focus? Does anyone have the skills to start up a forum from scratch? I'm not going to pretend I do! Maybe we ask the guys at rep geek? It seems like they could use the traffic.haha

Perhaps a wiki would be best? I've always thought that would be a better format for this hobby anyway.

ProFound

17/8/14
That's was about 200 pages ago, no? Maybe a good time to ask again? I'm wondering what the downside is? Would it put the forum under more legal scrutiny? Or would it distract from the focus? Does anyone have the skills to start up a forum from scratch? I'm not going to pretend I do! Maybe we ask the guys at rep geek? It seems like they could use the traffic.haha

Perhaps a wiki would be best? I've always thought that would be a better format for this hobby anyway.

Well it didn't go down very smoothly last time. This thread was in the main forum once and not in off topic. The thread blew up there and got a ton of exposure, and it was constantly the #1 thread in the main general forum. I created a second thread, just to see if members thought AliExpress could use a sub forum. The votes were heavily in favour of yes. The Admin's said no, and confused, I questioned their decision? I was dumb and questioned whether RWI was for the purpose of spreading information or in the interested of protecting Supported Vendors who charged considerably more than Ali Express does (mind you they are far more consistent). It got into a discussion that got a little heated. Threats to have me banned were tossed around, and threats to have this thread deleted were thrown out there too. Then it got banished to Off Topic...

eliano

Renowned Member
15/11/14
Will check this out. Our other seller does sell kids polos. They are solids with the big pony and #3 on the right sleeve. Only problem is the price is $14. No way!

This one you found is way cheaper. I priced one out for $6.57 and free shipping! Much better deal if the quality is ok. I am going to order one. The reviews are all great, too!
Yes a bit steep off the other seller. , The orange one is cheaper here than other colours . Ive ordered one for my boy as a tester

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

umblackbear359

28/4/15
Well it didn't go down very smoothly last time. This thread was in the main forum once and not in off topic. The thread blew up there and got a ton of exposure, and it was constantly the #1 thread in the main general forum. I created a second thread, just to see if members thought AliExpress could use a sub forum. The votes were heavily in favour of yes. The Admin's said no, and confused, I questioned their decision? I was dumb and questioned whether RWI was for the purpose of spreading information or in the interested of protecting Supported Vendors who charged considerably more than Ali Express does (mind you they are far more consistent). It got into a discussion that got a little heated. Threats to have me banned were tossed around, and threats to have this thread deleted were thrown out there too. Then it got banished to Off Topic...

Hmm. Maybe we need to recruit some of these ali express guys as td's to give everyone the financial incentive.

Lou88

Renowned Member
20/4/14
Wonder if we could make a google spreadsheet of sorts and start a new thread for it. Would be good to crowd source and consolidate what we have bought so far and would be a great handy guide

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lou88

Renowned Member
20/4/14
Speaking if crowd sourcing, anyone has a link to a boy chanel boy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk