• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Advise on issues from watch purchased on M2M

gmg_3

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/14
Think about what your doing.. Filing a dispute for a illegal item. Paypal might ban you both for illegal activity. This is the old I'm taking my ball and going home. You can cancel the dispute and still work it out with mods and seller. Only way your going to save yourself but you haven't listened to anyone since you joined. You won't be missed here.

kier333

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/12/12
The one thing that has amazed me the most, it's the sheer lack of intellect.

as I stated the seller wants to go through PP.

mitchbaria

Respected Member
15/10/12
Hobby? He's a hit and run bc...... all he wanted from the start.. But I assure you he'll not buy another here or the other boards..... seller better make sure he gets his watch back before he refunds or he'll never get it back...

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
couple of questions
Exactly how long did YOU wait before you filed a PP dispute? My guess same day
Were you told by the Mods it was okay to do this? Based on my readings you done this before you ever contacted mods.
Have you provided "detailed" picture of said "major flaws" to the seller? As stated so far in this thread NO you have not

You've been here since 12/2012 and you haven't found a way to read the rules yet? NO PAYPAL DISPUTE WITHOUT MOD APPROVAL.

I truly hope the seller gets HIS PP straightened out that YOU personally attacked with your dispute. I hope you get banned for the simple matter of not doing research in your almost 2 years on this board and not following the aforementioned rules.

If you were expecting a brand new, non flawed PAM390 you should of visited and AD and got one with a warranty.

The way you have handled this is sad really

JAFO

Respected Member
16/10/13
Filing a dispute without Staff approval, totally trashing a member's rep as a seller without posting one shred of proof, expecting a seller to refund the money for "flaws" that can't be captured in a picture. And yet we're all wrong and lack intellect. This thread just keeps getting better and better.

mitchbaria

Respected Member
15/10/12
I know for sure, if I didn't get my watch back just as it was sent and if my pp wasn't fixed the op would get nothing but banned of course,, I'm sure that's happening regardless..

JAFO

Respected Member
16/10/13
I know for sure, if I didn't get my watch back just as it was sent and if my pp wasn't fixed the op would get nothing but banned of course,, I'm sure that's happening regardless..

Ah, he's already Blacklisted himself. I just hope this doesn't wind up being one of those deals where the seller opens the box and finds a 50 buck PAM.

hansmeier

3/6/13
13 pages and OP didn't listen to any of the arguments here. From many different experienced members. Sticks to his opinion. No self reflection. Not 1 minute thinking about that his actions (or at least some of his actions) are maybe wrong. Way out of line. No thinking at all about the consequences of this actions. Not a single sign that OP's expectations about a (used!!!) rep are maybe a tad too high. Or maybe even unrealistic.

Hopeless case. :(

As mentioned before, you won't be missed here. From now on just buy new gens from an AD (= authorized dealer), better move for all of us.

mitchbaria

Respected Member
15/10/12
I wouldn't refund anything until my watch was back in my hand and pp fixed... I mean right now all the seller has is the money, once he let's the money go or if pp let's it go, he'll have zero leverage.

momo_sweden

Banned
28/1/14
dude.. were not falling for anything.
we all saw the sales post. you broke the rules and filed a dispute. a MAJOR NO NO.
the "damages" on that watch are minor at best.
youre blowing it waaay out of proportion, making it sound like seller sold you some banged up POS that was different than the watch in his sales post.
by the looks of the single picture you posted, its the EXACT SAME WATCH from the sales post. you got exactly what you paid for and agreed to buy and then decided it wasnt good enough.
THEN you broke the cardinal rule and filed a dispute on paypal.

if you dont see how youre in the wrong here, then this hobby is really not for you

Thank you bc1221, what you're describing is truth.
Were is the EVIDENCE of thoose so called damages? He posted like 50 posts and not a single picture showing the "damages"! And the only picture he posted was the one I sent him prior to the sale, the same picture he accepted. You're now all beeing warned, DO NOT MAKE ANY SALES DEALS WITH Kier133.

bc1221

Respected Member
30/4/14
you seem like a good guy so i wont hold it against you that you actually like the swedish house mafia :lol:

JAFO

Respected Member
16/10/13
He posted like 50 posts and not a single picture showing the "damages"!

I think we're supposed to take his word that it's in "terrible condition". Remember, these flaws are totally impossible to be captured in a picture. His words, not mine.

momo_sweden

Banned
28/1/14
This is the last mail I got from the buyer:
If this is not resolved In the morning I intend to put a charge back through my card provider, clawing the funds back from your bank on the dude goods you sold me.

And still no picture evidence, I'm calling PP in the morning and letting them know that I want picture evidence and that they should see it aswell. I'll also provide them with pictures taken the same day I shipped the watch. I'll not back down, it's not about the money anymore..

momo_sweden

Banned
28/1/14
you seem like a good guy so i wont hold it against you that you actually like the swedish house mafia :lol:

Lol :) actually I moved on from SHM, but their concert on South Beach Miami 2011 will always be one of my greatest life moments (after my wedding of course)
It was 8 hours of goosebumps, ass, tits and a lot of dancing LOL

hansmeier

3/6/13
I think we're supposed to take his word that it's in "terrible condition". Remember, these flaws are totally impossible to be captured in a picture. His words, not mine.

Of course we're supposed to take his word. How dare we don't... And demanding a proof for his statings is simply just "sheer lack of intellect". His words, not mine...

8429128613718861a414efd24b6fbe55.jpg

JAFO

Respected Member
16/10/13
Of course we're supposed to take his word. How dare we don't... And demanding a proof for his statings is simply just "sheer lack of intellect". His words, not mine...

8429128613718861a414efd24b6fbe55.jpg

And this is why we need a thanks button, lol. This is too good.

REDCELL

11/6/13
Looks more and more like you not only need a sales disclaimer like JAFO's...but you need them to sign it and send it to you as well....

...crazy...

bc1221

Respected Member
30/4/14
Lol :) actually I moved on from SHM, but their concert on South Beach Miami 2011 will always be one of my greatest life moments (after my wedding of course)?
It was 8 hours of goosebumps, ass, tits and a lot of dancing LOL

wow.. WMC talk brings back some memories.
used to go every year but i havent been since like 2003 or somethin like that.
some great times.. those damn vacations where you need a vacation from the vacation :lol:

man.. i really hope this works out for ya. the buyer seems pretty ridiculous here...