• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Advise on issues from watch purchased on M2M

mitchbaria

Respected Member
15/10/12
He considers himself to be above reproach,, who are you to question my integrity? That kind of attitude, the problem is he had no respect for the rules... I understand where momo's coming from when he said it's not about the money anymore...

momo_sweden

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
28/1/14
wow.. WMC talk brings back some memories.
used to go every year but i havent been since like 2003 or somethin like that.
some great times.. those damn vacations where you need a vacation from the vacation :lol:

man.. i really hope this works out for ya. the buyer seems pretty ridiculous here...

Thanks mate, rock on!

momo_sweden

Banned
28/1/14
He considers himself to be above reproach,, who are you to question my integrity? That kind of attitude, the problem is he had no respect for the rules... I understand where momo's coming from when he said it's not about the money anymore...

Thanks, now it's about integrity, credibility and about getting justice. If it comes to the point were he sends the watch back I'll post pictures of the wat h showing the TRUTH. Also I will make PP force him to send me pictures of the watch prior to sending it back,too make sure he's not damage it rage or anger..I mean we're not talking about a sane person here. As he's stated, he stands over RWI rules and we're all lacking intellect.

beefjerky456

I'm Pretty Popular
4/3/12
My take for what it is worth:

OP has unrealistic expectations on a used rep watch.

OP should have backed up claims with evidence a long time ago.

OP should not have opened a PP dispute without following due forum process.

I will never buy from or sell to the OP, ever...

Commiserations to the seller. I hope you don't get screwed.

Fiddo

Mythical
Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
OP- You need to withdraw your PP dispute. It should have never been initiated and withdrawing it is simply the mature and correct thing to do.
Momo- Don't fight with PP. In their eyes, the buyer is always right and they will likely side with the buyer. Let the Op withdraw his PP dispute... I hope he does.

These type of "feedback" posts sadden me----

1. Nobody will ever deal with the OP again.
2. A sellers reputation is potentially damaged.
3. Countless "noobs" who have done nothing wrong and have the best intentions have now become less trustworthy....."don't sell to noobs. " "this is why I don't deal with noobs."

I hope this all works out.

mitchbaria

Respected Member
15/10/12
He will not withdraw his pp dispute, it would be admitting fault along with posting a pick,, not gunna happen! He would assume die and go to hell first....

Should be absolute: unmodded pp dispute= bann across the boards.... I thought it was absolute?

mclarendude

Legendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Yes I fully realise what I did. I tried to resolve an issue, the seller was not one bit interested when I contacted him within the first hour of receiving the watch.

If you mean that the seller did not answer you within the hour, read this.

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php?t=171960

Honestly, OP, you've just got yourself blacklisted from basically every person here that sells on this forum, and it's sad to see your attitude towards this. It's definitely not a hobby for you, you're just too much. And for that PP dispute, I can sadly bet that you'll get banned from here, and all of the other sites will be on the lookout for you.

The picture you posted, happens to be the one on the Sales thread. I have not seen one picture from you, so it's all rather fishy. Not knowing how to upload a picture here happens to be a vague excuse, since it's rather easy to do, and I feel you've been evading to do so. I for one do not see any problems with the watch, and I think you're just overreacting and you just bought your one-way ticket out of here. May this be resolved in a good manner, in the seller's favor (I hope).

And I agree with Fiddo on the these types of feedbacks, real sad.

fevington

Do not accept unsolicited offers
5/9/13
Newbie to the forum but not the scene, to say I'm shocked at how this has played out is an understatement.
Op's expectations seem to be that of someone dropping $10,000 on a watch rather than a second hand rep.

Momo that watch is beautiful, if you get it back I'd love to talk to you about buying it as I've eyed it up a couple of times haha.

mitchbaria

Respected Member
15/10/12
Newbie to the forum but not the scene, to say I'm shocked at how this has played out is an understatement.
Op's expectations seem to be that of someone dropping $10,000 on a watch rather than a second hand rep.

Momo that watch is beautiful, if you get it back I'd love to talk to you about buying it as I've eyed it up a couple of times haha.
There you go bro,, that's the attitude,,, I think that pam is bad ass as well... I've got one with chef now and he's most definitely no joke...

mclarendude

Legendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL

There you go bro,, that's the attitude,,, I think that pam is bad ass as well... I've got one with chef now and he's most definitely no joke...

That's the way to go. :thumbsup:

JAFO

Respected Member
16/10/13
Still waiting on that pic of the glaring flaws on this one...
:fuelfire:

egroegart

Respected Member
1/7/13
Momo, you definitely don't want to have paypal moderate your dispute. selling a replica watch is against their rules, so not a good idea. Op needs to drop the dispute plain and simple.

JAFO

Respected Member
16/10/13
Op needs to drop the dispute plain and simple.

Ain't gonna happen. The seller is screwed, probably gonna have that pp account closed by paypal. And any money he had in it is in limbo. Which is complete and total bullshit for somebody to do to another member, especially when he himself says that the flaws are impossible to be photographed.

mitchbaria

Respected Member
15/10/12
Ain't gonna happen. The seller is screwed, probably gonna have that pp account closed by paypal. And any money he had in it is in limbo. Which is complete and total bullshit for somebody to do to another member, especially when he himself says that the flaws are impossible to be photographed.
That's exactly what I said,,, hell will freeze before this asshat pulls the dispute.... Why is he not banned yet? I figure he'd have been banned two hours ago...

Rudy40

Banned
6/10/12
Why isn't this guy BANNED??

Sent from my Rolex thinking brain!

JAFO

Respected Member
16/10/13
I'd guess he's not banned yet so the mods can continue to work on this issue.

Man, if I had access to the ACP, I'd open a new forum called The Hall Of Shame, change the OP's permissions so he could only post in that forum and let everybody here rip his ass until we got tired of it. So it's probably a good thing I'm not an admin, lol.

sanankid

I'm Pretty Popular
18/6/11
The worst part about this is the 390s hands are notorious for having high spots and raised portions when viewed from different angles. When I bought mine they sent back two because of unacceptable hands. Due to the finish they show any variance and bend more easily than standard black panerai hands. Even the metallic 243 hands have these high spot issues. If op wasn't such a noob maybe he would know this.

In any event just go buy a gen op, that way you can write a letter to panerai when it fails your litmus test.

mitchbaria

Respected Member
15/10/12
Man I think this guy is trying to get the watch and the money... I may be wrong but this just doesn't seem right,, opening the pp before he opened this thread, then not posting pics of the problems he's claiming and not willing to pull the dispute even after finding he would be banned over it... It all just seems to convenient and he was at least dishonest about the timing of the dispute... He conveniently didn't answer about when the pp dispute was filed.... I'd bet if he gets the money from pp the seller will never were that watch again....