• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Advise on issues from watch purchased on M2M

JAFO

Respected Member
16/10/13
if this scratch is sooooo noticable how come you can't capture it on camara OP.

If I was the seller I wouldn't refund a penny unless I could be shown the issue with the watch, in great detail. Without a clear picture of the issue then this is all just make believe BS. "Hey, I bought a watch and it's in terrible condition. I want my money back. And no, I can't show you the issue. You just have to take my word for it while I destroy the seller's reputation, freeze his paypal account and get myself Blacklisted."

bc1221

Respected Member
30/4/14
+1 @mitch
a sale should only take 4pms.

pm1 = ill take it. paypal info
pm2 = awesome heres my pp info
pm3 = payment sent
pm4 = tracking #

i do normally add a little more.
ill take a short video of the watch running and showing all of its functions working properly with NIST.gov in the background showing current time and date.
this covers my ass if the buyer says its DOA or whatever.
after that, my end of the deal is done.

after seeing so many threads like these though, i really dont wanna sell anything...
noobs are scary.

momo_sweden

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
28/1/14
He still have not posted any legit pictures of his claims. Now I will be forced to take back that good looking, fully functional beauty, hopefully I will be able to find it another more friendly wrist to shine on.

Injustice at its best!

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
^^^^why is maxwell92 name that color more than 1 account??

drtavo

Getting To Know The Place
28/7/14
Man OP is killing it for us noobs...I may be a noob myself but would never handle it like he did. Do some reading and get a good handle on the rep world

momo_sweden

Banned
28/1/14
Well, lesson learned. I'll post this thread on all the other forums as a warning to everybody not making any deals with this troubled dude.

mitchbaria

Respected Member
15/10/12
Drtavo: Nah just blend in and you'll never have any trouble and noobness can wear off really quickly.... A lot of us use the money from a sell to buy another watch or parts so in some situations having to cough up four or five hundred or more can be tuff,,, just saying... and all of us value our pp because it's how we buy and sell to support our hobby... Unmodded pp disputes are simply unacceptable...

hansmeier

3/6/13
He still have not posted any legit pictures of his claims. Now I will be forced to take back that good looking, fully functional beauty, hopefully I will be able to find it another more friendly wrist to shine on.

Injustice at its best!
Injustice? Yes.

But what other options do you have to rescue your PP account? If OP won't listen to Mods and all the postings in this thread he'll burn your PP. He will get banned of course, but your PP is still lost. Definitely not worth!!!

Again, I feel really sorry for this nightmare you're in! Keeping fingers crossed for a resolution of this BS.

kier333

Banned
25/12/12
After thinking this was now all resolved, this is what the seller just emailed me.

Don't send the watch tomorrow. I want Paypal to resolve the issue first!

so now he wants PP involved!!!

bc1221

Respected Member
30/4/14
well, he kinda has to now.
you opened a dispute. now you guys have to go through the motions pp puts you through.

/facepalm

do you not realize what you did?

mitchbaria

Respected Member
15/10/12
After thinking this was now all resolved, this is what the seller just emailed me.

Don't send the watch tomorrow. I want Paypal to resolve the issue first!

so now he wants PP involved!!!
He didn't involve pp,,, you did... wow... Is it so much to believe that he wants pp resolved as well?

kier333

Banned
25/12/12
Yes I fully realise what I did. I tried to resolve an issue, the seller was not one bit interested when I contacted him within the first hour of receiving the watch.

The he guy is just an ass, he clearly posted an add and did not bother to identify the faults. I really cannot believe so many people on this forum has fallen for this bullshit sales post, do you honestly think I would bother buying something and then decide to tell the seller within an hour there were problems just for fun - get real!

I suggest anyone purchasing off this guy gets very detailed pictures and a clear description of any flaws. Mark my words somewhere down the road someone will get there dings burnt again.

bc1221

Respected Member
30/4/14
dude.. were not falling for anything.
we all saw the sales post. you broke the rules and filed a dispute. a MAJOR NO NO.
the "damages" on that watch are minor at best.
youre blowing it waaay out of proportion, making it sound like seller sold you some banged up POS that was different than the watch in his sales post.
by the looks of the single picture you posted, its the EXACT SAME WATCH from the sales post. you got exactly what you paid for and agreed to buy and then decided it wasnt good enough.
THEN you broke the cardinal rule and filed a dispute on paypal.

if you dont see how youre in the wrong here, then this hobby is really not for you

flyr

Renowned Member
15/9/12
Yes I fully realise what I did. I tried to resolve an issue, the seller was not one bit interested when I contacted him within the first hour of receiving the watch. The he guy is just an ass, he clearly posted an add and did not bother to identify the faults. I really cannot believe so many people on this forum has fallen for this bullshit sales post, do you honestly think I would bother buying something and then decide to tell the seller within an hour there were problems just for fun - get real! I suggest anyone purchasing off this guy gets very detailed pictures and a clear description of any flaws. Mark my words somewhere down the road someone will get there dings burnt again.
I would suggest that anyone who thinks about dealing with YOU in the future (PP dispute,FFS), should think about seeing a psychiatrist first.

kier333

Banned
25/12/12
Well it's all going through PP now so I am sure they will come to a sensible decision. I have been advised to have no further contact with the seller, or discuss the matter further. So I will no longer be posting on this thread.

I hope all that have been negative do not have to experience all this hassle if and when something like this happens to them.