• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Advise on issues from watch purchased on M2M

JAFO

Respected Member
16/10/13
With thy regards to the email I sent to the seller if he actually posted exactly what was said then you may understand things clearer.

Seller: Please send me your adress. I will be able to send it tomorrow and then email you the tracking number.

Me:

Do you think you will be able to get to the mailing office today as promised?

Seller:

I will do my best. I have a busy life with full time work, part time studies, fotball practice and a wife who wants my attention..

so basically after confirming the previous day he would post the following day, once the following day arrived he was then not sure. I must add he did finally post it, but he posted it after the cut if point for the mail to be collected that day.

This is not unreasonable. Things come up, not everybody can always get to the post office within 24 hours.

momo_sweden

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
28/1/14
Momo, I really feel sorry for all the troubles you have now. This, exactly this is the reason I never sell anything.

Hopefully this turns out well!

Btw, maybe never sell again anything to a guy which needs 35 emails for a used rep...

Thank you mate. In the begining he was okay to deal with and seemed pretty reasonable but then the questions kept coming in one after another and he seemed never satisfied with my precise answers. After the sale was a done deal I took a deep breath and prayed for him never to contact me again. And here we are now..
The reason he's not posting any pictures is that there is no issues to adress at all.
I mean common, a tiny scratch on the underside of the crystal? Please show us!!!

kier333

Banned
25/12/12
Basically the moral of the story is this.

1. If the seller had give an accurate description of the watch then I would not have purchased it.
2. When I emailed the seller and asked could I return it he said NO.
3. When I supplied him with a picture as posted in here he denies it's a mark when it's obviously there.
4. When I provide a quite for the watch to be repaired he has not responded yet post personal emails up on a forum.

I can assure you of one thing, this person is of a manipulative character, who is now trying to justify selling something that clearly has defective parts he did not want to identify in his sales post, it's disgusting.

gmg_3

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/14
dude, I asked for pictures on the second post.. you have replied to 30 comments here but no zoomed in picture.. take your skirt off and apologize to everyone so we can move on.

kier333

Banned
25/12/12
If the watch has no issues then why would the seller not allow me to return the item, is that not obvious.

kier333

Banned
25/12/12
dude, I asked for pictures on the second post.. you have replied to 30 comments here but no zoomed in picture.. take your skirt off and apologize to everyone so we can move on.

Have you not happened to notice or see the picture that was posted.

JAFO

Respected Member
16/10/13
If the watch has no issues then why would the seller not allow me to return the item, is that not obvious.

No offense, but you bought the watch based on the pictures provided to you. And you still haven't posted a pic that shows the "terrible condition" of this watch. And why would the seller agree to a full refund and take the watch back without proof that something is wrong with the watch?

bc1221

Respected Member
30/4/14
how is the watch defective???

is it not running?

by the sound of all this, there is a scratch on the hour hand.
to me, thats not a defect.

many of us have gotten watches from dealers that were completely dead on arrival.
these kinds of things are expected when dealing with reps.
you want a 100% QC and satisfaction guarantee, go buy a gen bc youre not getting it in the rep world.

as for why he wouldnt take it back.. i wouldnt take it back either.
there is no telling what youve done with the watch since you got it.
for all i know, you could have opened it up and played hacky sack with the movement.
im not saying this is what you did but really, there is no telling. im not gonna just take your word for it that you havent touched it since you got it.

momo_sweden

Banned
28/1/14
For the last time, show us some picture evidence!
I had a couple of sales on RWI and all of them were satisfied with communication, transaction and the watch they received. Please see my Sales feedback for proof.

Fellow members, this guy wont back of his Paypal Dispute, what to do here?

gmg_3

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/14
this is how easy it is.. i put the watch in the case, took a pic and hosted in a matter of 3 minutes.. you've had all day to win everyone over with your "proof"

anyways... valjoux 7733, Gen Breitling Dial 60's, wakmann case.. still need to get a breitling crown..
110vi9e.jpg

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
I am gonna be honest..I fast forwarded through almost all of this. Why? I dont need to see it as I have seen 100's before. Exactly like this so noobs READ this,

This very shit is why so so so many people with tenor WILL NOT SELL to you today. Because the probabilty is SO HIGH that you will do shit exactly like this. So OP,

This is not just about you and some unseen scratches BS. This f***** up thread will impact hundred's of noobs who will NOT get a chance to buy a watch M2M...because of YOU and this bullshit. There are ways and means to get this sort of this sorted out w/o flaming the piss out of another member and ass boning 100's of others who will not even get the chance at a M2M watch because of this kinda shit.

Think about that for a while. It aint really all about you, is it?

momo_sweden

Banned
28/1/14
how is the watch defective???

is it not running?

by the sound of all this, there is a scratch on the hour hand.
to me, thats not a defect.

many of us have gotten watches from dealers that were completely dead on arrival.
these kinds of things are expected when dealing with reps.
you want a 100% QC and satisfaction guarantee, go buy a gen bc youre not getting it in the rep world.

as for why he wouldnt take it back.. i wouldnt take it back either.
there is no telling what youve done with the watch since you got it.
for all i know, you could have opened it up and played hacky sack with the movement.
im not saying this is what you did but really, there is no telling. im not gonna just take your word for it that you havent touched it since you got it.

+1 Thank you!

bc1221

Respected Member
30/4/14
dood. if hes not cancelling his dispute, just accept the return.
seems like its the only way youre not gonna get completely screwed.
at least this way, hell have to provide a return tracking number to pp right?

centrum

27/7/14
I feel sorry to the buyer. FYI, my Noob PAM 390 had a scratch on the hands after months.

momo_sweden

Banned
28/1/14
Since he won't post any pictures, here is a picture taken the same day I posted the sales thread. Do you guys see anything, or what did I miss?

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
All I can see from seller's or buyer's pics is something on the point of the hour hand that could be a shadow or whoknows what.
If the watch had, and I say if, a mark that can not be seen clearly magnifing a pic until the hour hand is as big as my finger, then we have nothing to see here.
OP, all you can do is step back from the dispute, then take a good pic of the dial and post it here/send it to the mods.
WTF I can't believe there's no way to take a pic on focus even with an iphone.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
why is OP not banned yet? filed PP dispute before getting mods involved.
if this scratch is sooooo noticable how come you can't capture it on camara OP.

$10 set of hands and you go and ruin another members PP status. OP You sir are scum and seem to be the true "scammer" here

egroegart

Respected Member
1/7/13
It's a bannable offense. Noob or not. The rules are there for a reason. You break the rules, you pay the price for not reading the rules. simple.

mitchbaria

Respected Member
15/10/12
I feel sorry to the buyer. FYI, my Noob PAM 390 had a scratch on the hands after months.
Here's another one.. Lol 43 post... It's not to complicated to see this pattern... seller, after the fourth or fifth email you should have told this guy to get lost....

He refuses to post his glaring defect nor will he back off the pp... Seller if you value your pp your going to have to accept the return and then get him banned from even walking by a watch in the mall...