• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Advise on issues from watch purchased on M2M

carlton

Respected Member
2/10/11
I am going to raise a PP dispute as the guy is being really unhelpful and rude and this is going nowhere.

Since you have already file a help desk ticket then just have a bit more patience for the assistance of Mod, they need a bit of time to do the investigation. File a PP dispute without approval of staff here will get you banned.

mitchbaria

Respected Member
15/10/12
Whatever,, he's a dick,,, but don't file a pp dispute... Open a help desk ticket...

kier333

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/12/12
I am just really disappointed that someone would lie in a sales post, I would never dream of doing that to someone. Last time I sold something on a different forum i identified all the issues I could see, had the purchaser had contacted me within an hour after receiving it and saying he was not happy I would have immediately asked him/ her to send it back and I would have given them a refund. I think it goes without question that you can trust a seller.

mitchbaria

Respected Member
15/10/12
And don't ever stop being that way,,, hopefully we'll get more people like you here... M2m really a needs a honesty check, but please follow the rules here,,pp dispute hurt all of us in the long run... It'll work out and with watches anything can be fixed or modded. It is a very nice watch and I'm sure NcChef wants you happy with one he built... Id contact him and ask him about the condition of the watch when he had it... He charges minimal fees and probably would be glad to take care of your concerns....

kier333

Banned
25/12/12
And don't ever stop being that way,,, hopefully we'll get more people like you here... M2m really a needs a honesty check, but please follow the rules here,,pp dispute hurt all of us in the long run... It'll work out and with watches anything can be fixed or modded. It is a very nice watch and I'm sure NcChef wants you happy with one he built... Id contact him and ask him about the condition of the watch when he had it... He charges minimal fees and probably would be glad to take care of your concerns....

Yes I will contact chef. I cannot seem to log into paypal to hold the dispute, I did not realise it was a offence on here!! The seller has now emailed me to say he has replied to PP. The problem I have is that maybe I am to trusting and honest, like I said I would never do that to someone, it's just wrong.

I was happy to send the watch back but the seller flatly refused, and I also suggested getting the item in for a repair, again he stated it's now not his problem, hence my anger!

sishac

Known Member
5/2/07
I agree with many of the other posters:

1. Don't file a PP dispute until the mods have a chance to review things.

2. Unfortunately the ad clearly says no warranty and all sales final.

3. Was the seller being dishonest and trying to hide something or did he just not notice? Based on the original sales thread, I would say that the seller didn't notice it...the photos aren't detail oriented/obsessive.

Did you ask for more detailed pictures? You were the buyer and no one forced you into the transaction. I think that everyone has their own level of what is "like new" shape. Obviously yours and his are different.

Good luck on reaching a resolution, but it doesn't sound like he tried to pull one over on you. Sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bc1221

Respected Member
30/4/14
yea. that sales post is kinda messed up. he mentions nothing about any damages.
the only close up is of the case back.

the pictures honestly look like theyve been put thru a filter to make it look better.
you can kinda see the damage on the hour hand but it looks like a shadow in the pic.

when i take sales pics, i do it in a very well lit area with the flash on so every single scratch on the watch shows up. it sometimes makes the watch look unappealing but its a full disclosure.
i even go as far as to mention every bit of problems ive ever had with the watch if any.
all m2m sales used to be like this. seems M2M has gone downhill lately. SMH.

i hope this gets worked out.

kier333

Banned
25/12/12
How do I post a picture on here, apologies I have no idea?

bc1221

Respected Member
30/4/14
you have to have it hosted elsewhere like photobucket and link it.

mitchbaria

Respected Member
15/10/12
Really Bud, you really don't need to do anything else,, I mean your beyond the point of what I feel comfortable of even dealing with... The pp dispute was filed prior to you opening this thread.. Being new is no excuse,,, your going to have to get a mod involved and now your going to have to defend the unmodded pp dispute. You've hurt whatever credibility you started with...

People think I'm hard on noobs,, this is why...

gmg_3

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/14
this is why i dont sell to noobs.. you clearly did not read enough here before purchasing. never EVER EVER file a paypal dispute.

i feel bad for the seller as this point.

Bozz

I'm Pretty Popular
4/6/13
Invite the seller and NcChef here. Open a desk ticket and try to find an agreement here, like a partial refund.

kier333

Banned
25/12/12
this is why i dont sell to noobs.. you clearly did not read enough here before purchasing. never EVER EVER file a paypal dispute.

i feel bad for the seller as this point.

You feel sorry for a seller that does not identify issues on a watch advertised as near new, no marks. Says it all really doesn't it.

gmg_3

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/14
you still have not posted pictures proving something is wrong with your watch.

mitchbaria

Respected Member
15/10/12
You feel sorry for a seller that does not identify issues on a watch advertised as near new, no marks. Says it all really doesn't it.
No it really doesn't.... You should read the rules here before you act... This isn't about a flaw any more it's about a members standing with pp... Your actions are inappropriate,,, NcChef will not deal with you because you act without considering others or your responsibilities to the rest of us.....