• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

“Deep” crystals for Rolex - a pictorial

Seadwellermike

Proud RWI Supporter
Banned
Certified
For USA based customers happy to pay a premium for quick shipping that seems like a good option.
As long as you know what you’re in for, it is.

And yes the speed it surreal (2 days each time I’ve ordered)

TBH tho that premium you speak of ends up being about 5 bucks above the posted cost (a few posts up. But I order through the individual not the link on the pkg, he and I are FB friends lol)

I assume someone could just buy one from that link tho, and believe the price is higher than the cost posted 2 posts ago.

Reactions: Sup3rlumin0x

cyprusdaedalus

Wannabe Watchmaker
Certified
16/4/22
I had randomly reached out to xing_patrick a few weeks back about crystals and was quoted $80/ea w/shipping. Was going to get about 4 at $50 but at $80 bucks I backed out. Anyone been able to get one for $50 or less?

andyc

Nitimur in vetitum
Certified
4/6/10
I had randomly reached out to xing_patrick a few weeks back about crystals and was quoted $80/ea w/shipping. Was going to get about 4 at $50 but at $80 bucks I backed out. Anyone been able to get one for $50 or less?
I have bought a number of crystals direct from xing_patrick at $50 to include UK shipping - if he thought you were in the USA maybe he was going to direct you to his reseller over there? (www.deepcrystal.net) - the cost there is $80 for most of the crystals.

Reactions: cyprusdaedalus

Kup1712

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
20/1/21
Rookie question, how can I get to patrick/his store? Are there other options for EU based costumers?

Nicolaswatch

Known Member
Patron
Certified
10/12/19
I read somewhere that BTF use deep crystal on daytonas, TD sell those for $30 to $40

Reactions: Kup1712

ricciox

Known Member
14/4/19
unlike clean glass, does deep glass only have an anti-reflection treatment or do you also have other differences?

Hugg727

Getting To Know The Place
Supporter
Certified
15/2/23
NJ,USA
For those who have installed these....I am assuming that you need to use the gasket that comes with the crystal?

Thanks

stealth658

Getting To Know The Place
Certified
18/6/17
I ordered one last week from him on WhatsApp for $50 shipped to the US

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
I just bought 8 crystals from Patrick lol