• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

“Deep” crystals for Rolex - a pictorial

Seadwellermike

Proud RWI Supporter
Banned
Certified
Profs have a treatment (anti reflective coating, inside and/or outside, a la 1x and 2xAR)

Mang GENs do not, but the crystal itself is higher quality so it is clearer. Once coated it’s less likely to show a reflection, so it appears clearer.

Prof’s work is great. The Deep Factory crystals I have are more impressive because they are reps, and amazing.

GENs are GENs. In a world of replicas, the gen is the best period. The prof is a mod, a fantasy, that many gen owners do to their GENs.

Reactions: Hussain1986

Gabriele75rn

16/8/20
I professionisti hanno un trattamento (rivestimento antiriflesso, interno e/o esterno, a la 1x e 2xAR)

I Mang GEN no, ma il cristallo stesso è di qualità superiore, quindi è più chiaro. Una volta rivestito, è meno probabile che mostri un riflesso, quindi appare più chiaro.

Il lavoro del prof è fantastico. I cristalli Deep Factory che ho sono più impressionanti perché sono ripetizioni e sorprendenti.

I GEN sono GEN. In un mondo di repliche, la gen è il periodo migliore. Il prof è un mod, una fantasia, che molti proprietari di gen fanno ai loro GEN.
So deep factory is better than prof🤗

och

Known Member
19/4/22
How much are these xtals? Any price indications please?

och

Known Member
19/4/22
In the proper context my opinion is yes, but profs are amazing and worth the mod.

I just think a less expensive crystal that’s stock on some reps that can compete with a modified version of far greater value, is amazing.

Prof’s are awesome no less.

I had 2 prof crystals. To be honest, you can see it's quite dusty under a spot/bright light. It's not removable and I believe it's due to the dust stuck between both layers of xtal during the production process.

I would be more than happy to go for deep the next time.