• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

“Deep” crystals for Rolex - a pictorial

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
My BTF Daytona came in and the crystal is so good it's literally not even there. I now want a deep crystal for my Hulk, YM, and CHNR. Why is it so hard to source them? Anyone know a way to grab these crystals somewhere?

Leescott100

Still New
26/8/18
My BTF Daytona came in and the crystal is so good it's literally not even there. I now want a deep crystal for my Hulk, YM, and CHNR. Why is it so hard to source them? Anyone know a way to grab these crystals somewhere?
I can source deep crystal, I have two on way to UK

Gabriele75rn

16/8/20
Il mio BTF Daytona è arrivato e il cristallo è così bello che letteralmente non c'è nemmeno. Ora voglio un cristallo profondo per il mio Hulk, YM e CHNR. Perché è così difficile reperirli? Qualcuno conosce un modo per afferrare questi cristalli da qualche parte?
Contact me in private and I'll give you my modder, he has very good prices for all, and he has deep crystals

Reactions: mmax and Momo666

Gabriele75rn

16/8/20
Guy those are the prices of my modder: he can install the crystal too:
Deep crystal price list:
30.4mm for Daytona, OP 36, Sub no date 40mm - 750RMB
30.4mm for GMT , Sub 40, DJ 36 - 800RMB
31.4mm for DJ 41 , YM42 - 800RMB

Install service: 300RMB per watch
If you are interested write me in private

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
25/3/06
London
We need a TD to come up with a fair price for members.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
That's actually almost treble the price they sell for......
Yeah, I got my deep crystal from my personal TD for the best price too - only $10 (plus $250 insured shipping). I sent the TD my watch and he sent it back with the deep crystal installed and it's so clear it's literally invisible. I joked that he just took out the old crystal and didn't replace it with anything, but he got angry and reminded me I mustn't touch the new one because if it gets fingerprints on the crystal is ruined.

• Wow
Reactions: Ah0rsey