• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

“Official Thread†HBB V6 Evolution – Compilation of data (pics)

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Almost all of the v6's bezel teeth on the side have 7 rows and all the pics of the gen hublot I have seem have 5 rows instead of 7. Is there any model of gen hublot have the bezel teeth like the v6's?

Yes this is an interesting point

Gen seem have all 5 rows but reps have 5 or 7 depending on items.
For example with 5 rows you have:
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showpost.php?p=809730&postcount=33
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showpost.php?p=817353&postcount=102
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showpost.php?p=817737&postcount=105
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showpost.php?p=822358&postcount=132
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showpost.php?p=828406&postcount=201

Anyway I would like to have the guru opinion or other experts.

ALE

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
I am travelling without HBBs , will be back on Thursday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pao21

Known Member
8/10/12
I would just like to give a big THANK YOU to ALE, guru, and all the other members here who keep this thread going and for consistently replying to questions in this thread, no matter how noobie or redundant the questions are.

No wonder this thread is still going strong after almost 2 years its conception. :-D

Finally placed an order with Puretime. Awaiting QC pics now. Hopefully, I could contribute to this great thread when I get my V6.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Many thanks friends
But don't forget that not only guru and me are making this thread. There are many people involved and participating actively.

Thanks to them for their support

ALE

stud93

Getting To Know The Place
14/4/13
Custom strap question!

Hi guys! I was going to custom order the band for my incoming v6 since I heard that the rubber strap is not too good, but I don't know some measurements like the lugs width and the thickness of the strap. The only measurements I know are the 24/22mm and the lengths should be 105mm and 85mm Is that right? Can anyone help me with the lugs width and the thickness of the band for the clasp?? Thanks a ton!:cheers:

typeriz

4/6/10
i have the v6 gummy strap and i see no problem with it!!! i wear the watch 5 DAYS a week. runs SUPER SMOOTH and KEEPS GREAT TIME. I LOVE IT. V6 is the best you can get!!

been running for over a YEAR as a daily.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi guys! I was going to custom order the band for my incoming v6 since I heard that the rubber strap is not too good, but I don't know some measurements like the lugs width and the thickness of the strap. The only measurements I know are the 24/22mm and the lengths should be 105mm and 85mm Is that right? Can anyone help me with the lugs width and the thickness of the band for the clasp?? Thanks a ton!:cheers:

The rubber strap is not at all bad.
The lugs of HBB strap are completely special, the maker able to make for you a custom HBB strap will must know by himself these data. No worries about that. If he don't know about that don't buy the strap from him. It is not at all the same as a strap for a PAM.
ALE

stud93

14/4/13
The rubber strap is not at all bad.
The lugs of HBB strap are completely special, the maker able to make for you a custom HBB strap will must know by himself these data. No worries about that. If he don't know about that don't buy the strap from him. It is not at all the same as a strap for a PAM.
ALE

Ah that makes sense! Thanks ale! You're a good friend :) :cheers: I'm getting it from orloff. Haha I bought a steel ceramic and I think a black strap with red stitching will look amazing on it ;) slightly small wrists here (6.5") so the rubber might not look too good on me:(

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Ah that makes sense! Thanks ale! You're a good friend :) :cheers: I'm getting it from orloff. Haha I bought a steel ceramic and I think a black strap with red stitching will look amazing on it ;) slightly small wrists here (6.5") so the rubber might not look too good on me:(

Thanks friend
Please think about the red stitching in this watch if you are getting the new model with sticks markers, because it has not any red detail.
If your model is the old with numerals there are some things red in the dial, but they are few noticeable.

ALE

stud93

14/4/13
Got my QC pics!

Hey all I got my QC pics! I understand that the dealer is v busy so I wanted to check if what I found was legit and I should ask him about it!:) all the black marks, are they the steel wearing off?? Also what is the red strip of thing on the watch??i dont think that is normal.. Thanks in advance for helping me out with my first purchase :D

image_zpsf4c1e34c.jpg

image_zpsbc1a4bde.jpg

image_zpsaf993bad.jpg

image_zps1d408285.jpg

:cheers:

Lelouch

I'm Pretty Popular
18/8/11
you're being way too critical, 80% of the things you circled are just dust and the other 20% are not flaws, but just the lighting effect on the watch

stud93

14/4/13
you're being way too critical, 80% of the things you circled are just dust and the other 20% are not flaws, but just the lighting effect on the watch

Alright thanks! What's that red thing in the third picture?? I'm mostly worried about that! Thank you

stud93

14/4/13
Thanks friend
Please think about the red stitching in this watch if you are getting the new model with sticks markers, because it has not any red detail.
If your model is the old with numerals there are some things red in the dial, but they are few noticeable.

ALE

I'm getting the old one with numerals! Hmm you're right, but this picture online spurred me to get the black with red stitching! How does it look to you??
image_zps8121f13b.jpg