• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

“Official Thread†HBB V6 Evolution – Compilation of data (pics)

BIBIRHUM

Known Member
9/4/13
And your comment dates August, 2011 !
A new version named V7 would have been able to be meanwhile created ...

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
It is not at all a question of laziness!
I am French and I did not find information with regard to(compared with) V7 in the corner French!
That is why I look for information on the English corner!
Unfortunately, certain persons do not write correctly and I cannot translate...

And your comment dates August, 2011 !
A new version named V7 would have been able to be meanwhile created ...

OK. Sorry
I get it now
And sorry too for my English, sure is one of more incomprehensible

Is it all clear now about V7 ?

ALE

BIBIRHUM

Known Member
9/4/13
Yes, it is clear! Thank you for your answer!
Unfortunately, in the French corner, there is little expert hublot !

pero, la próxima vez , hablaré español ^^

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Yes, it is clear! Thank you for your answer!
Unfortunately, in the French corner, there is little expert hublot !

pero, la próxima vez , hablaré español ^^

Ne vous inquietez pas. Vous pouvez parler français avec moi si vous voulez. Même par PM
Amitiés
ALE

ernien

Renowned Member
23/9/12
Ontario, Canada
V6 observation

I noticed that most of the HBB V6 models appear to have 4 markers in between the hours on the hour chrono, whereas all the gens I have seen appear to only have 3 markers. See the pics below to understand what I mean. It's a pretty easy "tell" though.

Looks like the only V6 evo's with the correct dials are the ones with CF i.e. Black Magic and SS/Cer.

Experts please help!

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
:)
Sorry didn't realize it was well known

I think it was no well know and it is very well spotted
Thanks for the input
Congrats
It is a serious issue IMO at the level of these replicas.

ALE

blue04

Known Member
13/12/11
I noticed that most of the HBB V6 models appear to have 4 markers in between the hours on the hour chrono, whereas all the gens I have seen appear to only have 3 markers. See the pics below to understand what I mean. It's a pretty easy "tell" though.

Looks like the only V6 evo's with the correct dials are the ones with CF i.e. Black Magic and SS/Cer.

Experts please help!

Wow, good eye..I can't believe I've never seen anyone else point that out.

blue04

Known Member
13/12/11

Experts please help!

Below is the link for a brand new V6 BM w/ CF dial that has the same issue w/ the incorrect 6 o'clock subdial markings so it would appear the issue is now common in the CF dials & almost all V6 models.

Not sure how the V6 factory is missing this...However, it is a flaw that is very difficult for the the human eye to detect considering this V6 thread is 2 years old w/ hundreds of close-up photos w/ all kinds of nitpicking yet the flaw was just now noticed after thousands of posts....

http://www.repgeek.com/showthread.php?t=206193&highlight=for+sale+hublot

blue04

Known Member
13/12/11
It would appear there is no need to worry about the aforementioned issue w/ the 6 o'clock subdials. Apparently, there are Gen Big Bang models that have 4 sticks in between the numbers on the 6 o'clock subdial.

Here is your proof..a gorgeous BM II Gen w/ the same subdials as the V6s in question...looks liks this is NOT a flaw & nothing to worry about

http://www.watchuwant.com/watches/h...evolution-chronograph-44mm-black-ceramic-bnib

HUBEVOBLK1.jpg

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Thanks Blue 04 for this interesting investigation. You have been really useful

Yes HUBLOT is alwys getting us crazy !!
Iincomprehensible this gen dial because the correct is four spaces and three marks. Because we are dealing with four hours of interval
Thanks again
ALE

ernien

Renowned Member
23/9/12
Ontario, Canada
Great find blue04! Thanks for clearing that up, I wonder if this is unique to the evo BM only? The variation in gen HBB's is incredible!

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
here is mine
just 3...

HBBBlavkMagicv6007.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

phoucku

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/11/12
Thank God I got the the BM II I guess. 1 less flaw to worry about. Good stuff blue04 to call that out. I hope when the next suppa duppa best 1:1 HBB comes out, V6.5, V8 or whatever they wish to call it, they'll fix the bezel teeth too. Keep the top coat of the stupid blue AR off the watch, It'll save you some money. Why go outta your way to make it less accurate? These people are not blind, just makes me wonder more and more.