• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

“Official Thread†HBB V6 Evolution – Compilation of data (pics)

Zolach

Getting To Know The Place
14/5/13
It is another maker which makes this watch for Puretime
Angus has said it is not V6 but the circular bridges are copying V6 decoration.
It is not exactly as V7 because the movement copies V6 one.
IMO it is a false alarm because the watch, although is real carbon fiber has other noticeable flaws

Sorry
ALE

Sorry for being slow, but i still dont know what watch you are refering to.
Is it my hbb thats not a v6 (The One in The box) or do you mean The One you linked?

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Sorry Zolach
As above said was my mistake
I'm referring to the post put by myself.
The HBB Carbon Fiber is not V6 and has Low beat movement

Your watch is a V6 seeing the crystal, because we cannot see the movement

Sorry for the troubles
ALE

Zolach

14/5/13
Sorry Zolach
As above said was my mistake
I'm referring to the post put by myself.
The HBB Carbon Fiber is not V6 and has Low beat movement

Your watch is a V6 seeing the crystal, because we cannot see the movement

Sorry for the troubles
ALE

No worries mate!

My misstake. When i read it in retrospect Its pretty clear that you are refering to The other watch.
Im pretty new here and to this hobby and have spent alot of time doing research and after quite some reading and studying i decided on a hbb v6.

A lot if My questions got answered in this thread so i would like to take this oppertunity to thank you for your extraoridany work in it. Just amazing!

Have a great day and thanks again!

YakelkuN

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/10
Dear,

after my All Black (still Lovin' it !!), I plan to get a SS HBB Tourbi... Tribute to cwazy1 and ZoomBoy.

cwasy1 Mod !!
picture427k.jpg

But I don't have there watchsmith skills.. I plan a simple bezel swap...

To do so, I'd like to be sure that :

http://puretime.co/product/big-bang-skeleton-tourbillon-ss-ceramic-bezel-on-black-rubber-strap/

and

http://puretime.co/category/hublot-accessories/ (white brushed version)

Are compatible, and will match color

I'm also looking for a compatible SS caseback to complete it...

ps: I already got the H screwdriver ready 8^)

deepak12k

26/9/12
Awesome thread! Everytime i read i learn something new.

Im looking to get the all black hublot, v6 model, but looking to get the limited edition case back. Has anyone done this and know at what price?

EDIT:
Just read a post wedged in this thread about the Limited edition caseback. For those interested ill email some TD and see if they can supply it and update anyone who has the same problem in the future!

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
@bluffer843: is this a real carbon dial?

Yes V6 has real CF dial the same as gen new models
Old models of Hublot BB (before 2009, with numerals) had plastic textured dial CF-like in rep and gen watches

ALE

DrTroy

29/4/13
V6 Ice Bang with Real Tungsten Bezel...?

Hi,
I haven't gone through all of the 150 pages of this thread, but it's full of information...

Does anyone know if the Ice Bang II being sold by TSwatch (trusted seller) has a real Tungsten Bezel...?

http://tswatchltd.com/8055-hb2420-hublot-ice-bang-ii-black-dial-cer-tung-ru-asian-7750-28800bph.html

I asked through their online chat, but the person on the other side couldn't confirm me the information...

The pix looks amazing and really really close to Gen... too bad there is no pic in the dark...

hb2420-hublot-ice-bang-ii-black-dial-cer-tung-ru-asian-7750-28800bph.jpg

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Above mentioned watch Ice bang features real Tungsten bezel following indications of dealer but it is not a V6 is a V7 with different movement.

Before you ask me the question, I will answer you:
V6 is better than V7

Why? -> Read this thread

ALE

DrTroy

29/4/13
Haha!!!
No worries, I wasn't gonna ask you, I've read lots of page from this thread and I saw you repeated so many times the same answers on many questions...! ;)

Thanx for the clarification on the watch...!

I guess I'm not gonna choose the Ice Bang but I think I'm gonna go with the Steel Ceramic... It's too bad, I love the Ice Bang so much, but it seems so hard to find a good rep...

Anyway, my last question is :

I do have a very skinny wrist (yeah I know HBB are huge) but still want one... :D
Is it common to ask a TD to have the strap with more holes and to have it cut a bit properly? OR is it something I could easily do myself without damaging the strap and clasp on an HBB...?

For this black rubber strap :

HBB-2012-05-04-03-11_enl.jpg

ad6904

8/10/12
Ask the TD mate.. They know just as well as any other. Just tell them your wrist size and ask if it will fit. If not take it to any belt/watchmaker and ask them to do it

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Dealer will not make this work for you
The HBB strap has many holews and fit very small wrists.
It is very easy make more holes in the rubber strap you need a piece of wood as base, a little hammer and a special tool to be bought in a hardware shop. I don't know the English name, maybe "puncher". In Spanish is "'sacabocados"
Just assure to buy the correct diameter.

ALE

BTW you new choice is perfect. You will not be disappointed this was my first HBB. Awesome !!

DrTroy

29/4/13
Dealer will not make this work for you
The HBB strap has many holews and fit very small wrists.
It is very easy make more holes in the rubber strap you need a piece of wood as base, a little hammer and a special tool to be bought in a hardware shop. I don't know the English name, maybe "puncher". In Spanish is "'sacabocados"
Just assure to buy the correct diameter.

ALE

BTW you new choice is perfect. You will not be disappointed this was my first HBB. Awesome !!

Thanx ALE for the nice words, and your continuous help on this thread... I will trust your judgement and will try first with the original holes, and if I need more, I will buy a puncher...

It seems that the latest V6 HBB Steel Ceramic are pretty nice made and some came (luckily) with a colorless AR (cf. Leewei's latest thread in the forum)... So I hope I'll get one of these...

Just watching the pix makes me want to own one just for the beauty of it... :)

Just out of curiosity, which HBB do you actually own? :)

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Thanx ALE for the nice words, and your continuous help on this thread... I will trust your judgement and will try first with the original holes, and if I need more, I will buy a puncher...

It seems that the latest V6 HBB Steel Ceramic are pretty nice made and some came (luckily) with a colorless AR (cf. Leewei's latest thread in the forum)... So I hope I'll get one of these...

Just watching the pix makes me want to own one just for the beauty of it... :)

Just out of curiosity, which HBB do you actually own? :)

You are welcome
Many thanks for your kind words

Now I'm buying many PAMs I have stopped HBB purchases
I need PAMs to study quality and making reviews
My current HBBs are:

HBB V1 – SS/Black ceramic (maybe my preferred)
HBB V6 – SS/SS
HBB V6 – SS/Black ceramic Sticks
HBB V6 – SS/Black ceramic Numerals (just to be sold to a friend)
HBB V6 – Black Magic Sticks
HBB V1.5- Ice Bang
HBB V1.5- Black Magic numerals
HBB SS/RG Classic Fusion

ALE

YakelkuN

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/10
Dear READ the basics please.

Puretime is a TRUSTED Dealer... TRUSTED means.... that can be trusted....