• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

“Official Thread†HBB V6 Evolution – Compilation of data (pics)

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
no colorless AR, just some blue tint

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Im curious, why isnt this tread a sticky? Really helpful information

Already asked and answered in this own thread. I don't remember where...LOL...

A thread is more alive here in regular section.
And this thread really doesn't need to get sticky because is always in the first page.
See the quantity of views and posts !

ALE

mumum

Renowned Member
18/1/07
I don't post as much, but I wanted to say that this thread is the best one I have read from not only this forum but the other watch rep forums. The information and most importantly the amazing continued assistance/guidance/help that is provided is outstanding.

I applaud you all.

phoucku

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/11/12
After reading HBB v6 for a week, I have a few question in mind.
1 why does the V6 need to have the blue-ish ar coated crystal?
2 I'm deciding to buy a hbb but don't know which one to choose that would look most like a gen, between
Black magic, all black green and steel ceramic with rubber the white needle one (not the red as Mr.leewei own)
3 and what kind of mod does this v6 needed beside strap and the ar crystal?

Thanks for your time to answer my question I have been reading for a while and I think I should ask some q anw thanks for the great forum guys!
:beer::D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I think the blue tint is to let people know that it is a rep from a mile away If Hublot all of a sudden decided to switch their AR to the blue tint, the rep factory will then change to the clear AR.

CitznFish

Getting To Know The Place
6/4/13
I think the blue tint is to let people know that it is a rep from a mile away If Hublot all of a sudden decided to switch their AR to the blue tint, the rep factory will then change to the clear AR.

What? that makes no sense. Why would a replica company try to purposely makes theirs NOT look like the genuine article?

That's some tinfoil hat stuff right there. ;)

CitznFish

6/4/13
After reading HBB v6 for a week, I have a few question in mind.
1 why does the V6 need to have the blue-ish ar coated crystal?
2 I'm deciding to buy a hbb but don't know which one to choose that would look most like a gen, between
Black magic, all black green and steel ceramic with rubber the white needle one (not the red as Mr.leewei own)
3 and what kind of mod does this v6 needed beside strap and the ar crystal?

Thanks for your time to answer my question I have been reading for a while and I think I should ask some q anw thanks for the great forum guys!
:beer::D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
I just received pics of my steel ceramic and love the looks. i dont think you can go wrong with the style on this one..

Wlpr8OC.jpg

phoucku

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/11/12
Almost all of the v6's bezel teeth on the side have 7 rows and all the pics of the gen hublot I have seem have 5 rows instead of 7. Is there any model of gen hublot have the bezel teeth like the v6's?

stud93

14/4/13
Hi! I have read through this thread but I am very confused with regards to certain models of the HBB v6. The SS/SS versions I see on this thread have a silver chronographs seconds hand whereas some of the SS/SS I see have a red chronograph seconds hand. Can someone please tell me what's the difference in this? I cannot find the red chronograph a seconds hand at the beginning if this thread along with the other photos uploaded too. Thank you!
[ame="http://vimeo.com/41654767"]HUB0237 - Big Bang SS/SS Black A-7750 on Vimeo[/ame] (this is the version with the red seconds hand that I am talking about)

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi! I have read through this thread but I am very confused with regards to certain models of the HBB v6. The SS/SS versions I see on this thread have a silver chronographs seconds hand whereas some of the SS/SS I see have a red chronograph seconds hand. Can someone please tell me what's the difference in this? I cannot find the red chronograph a seconds hand at the beginning if this thread along with the other photos uploaded too. Thank you!
HUB0237 - Big Bang SS/SS Black A-7750 on Vimeo (this is the version with the red seconds hand that I am talking about)

This is a version V6 of an old model Hublot. V6 is making now not only the Evolution series tahy are making too the old models of HBB. And besides, they are accurate, because Hublot is still selling these "old" models and they are fitted wioth the new movement with circular bridge.

BTW: to determine if a HBB replica is V6 you need just see the movement with circular bridge and engraved H - HUB 4100

Buy this watch with confidence. It is a very good watch and a very good replica.
Please assure it is V6 with the dealer.

ALE

stud93

14/4/13
Thank you!

This is a version V6 of an old model Hublot. V6 is making now not only the Evolution series tahy are making too the old models of HBB. And besides, they are accurate, because Hublot is still selling these "old" models and they are fitted wioth the new movement with circular bridge.

BTW: to determine if a HBB replica is V6 you need just see the movement with circular bridge and engraved H - HUB 4100

Buy this watch with confidence. It is a very good watch and a very good replica.
Please assure it is V6 with the dealer.

ALE

Thank you very much ale! You're really very helpful. I'm about to purchase this watch (looks like the newest v6's to me with the rotor engraving haha) from our trusted dealer asian7750. Hope to get a good sturdy watch which will lead me to buy more reps haha. My first one. Thank you for your help!

http://www.asian7750.com/cn/product_show.asp?big_pid=&ps_id=211&P_id=2368&ti=

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Thank you very much ale! You're really very helpful. I'm about to purchase this watch (looks like the newest v6's to me with the rotor engraving haha) from our trusted dealer asian7750. Hope to get a good sturdy watch which will lead me to buy more reps haha. My first one. Thank you for your help!

http://www.asian7750.com/cn/product_show.asp?big_pid=&ps_id=211&P_id=2368&ti=

This model was my first good rep HBB. I have the legendary V1 and it was (is) fantastic, very expensive but awesome, one of the most gen-like reps ever.
Fortunately we have now the V6 with more accurate movement and rotor.
This is one of the most beautiful watches today and one of the better replicas.
Congrats, you will not get disappointed, believe me.
I assume you have already seen this thread:
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/finally-my-v6-136527

Enjoy it !!
ALE

stud93

14/4/13
This model was my first good rep HBB. I have the legendary V1 and it was (is) fantastic, very expensive but awesome, one of the most gen-like reps ever.
Fortunately we have now the V6 with more accurate movement and rotor.
This is one of the most beautiful watches today and one of the better replicas.
Congrats, you will not get disappointed, believe me.
I assume you have already seen this thread:
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/finally-my-v6-136527

Enjoy it !!
ALE

Yes that is what spurred me to get it from tony!! Thanks ale, will post pics ASAP. Btw I'm considering sending it for a complete overhaul when I get it first! Would you recommend me to do that since its 180$ and that's a lot of money but if its worth it I don't mind. Thanks!

:cheers:

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Yes that is what spurred me to get it from tony!! Thanks ale, will post pics ASAP. Btw I'm considering sending it for a complete overhaul when I get it first! Would you recommend me to do that since its 180$ and that's a lot of money but if its worth it I don't mind. Thanks!

:cheers:

IMO it is better leave it until dead and then make a swap or repair.
With 180$ you could make many things after.
ALE

kingkaiser

18/8/08

Lol! Well played

Odion

9/1/11
Almost all of the v6's bezel teeth on the side have 7 rows and all the pics of the gen hublot I have seem have 5 rows instead of 7. Is there any model of gen hublot have the bezel teeth like the v6's?

Interesting point, i checked that too, unfortunatly the gens i´ve seen only have 5 rows, so there are too many and too little teeth on the v6 comparing to the gen ceramic bezels :-( But maybe i am wrong and experts like ALE and guru have more informations on that!!