• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

“Official Thread†HBB V6 Evolution – Compilation of data (pics)

marblegranite

Getting To Know The Place
28/2/12
When I read this thread last year I thought there was a mention of the V6 maker working on the ceramic bracelet for the ABII. Is there any more news on that?

If a V6 bracelet is not coming to fruition, which version of the ceramic bracelet should I buy (V1, V5, etc...)? Here is the post showing that it is possible to attach a non V6 ceramic bracelet to a V6 ABII with some work - http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showpost.php?p=933534&postcount=733

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Where i can order from germany via paypal a high quality watch for less price?

Hi andy

Firstly Welcome to RWI in your FIRST post from Spain

Do you think honestly this is a polite FIRST post ??
Of course this forum is completely free and you can do and post what you want.
Moreover, you should be more active and consult the Dealer section of this forum, send some e-mails requesting prices and make some investigation and choices before consult.
In this way you will get better results.

Now you will not have many chance of getting valid replies to your direct question

ALE

vipn2u

15/7/12
Hi Guys,
First of all I would like to thank everyone who made this thread possible and keeps it alive, I been reading this thread for the last 2 days and I found a lot of useful information so I am ready to buy my first Hublot V6 rep.

Just have a questions that will help me make a decision.
Choosing TD dealer:
1.It seems that majority of the people who purchased a v6 mentioned Puretime.co dealer. At the moment his site is down, and no response to emails, I'm sure he'll come around...the question is when?
2. Marvellous replica site is down as well, but at least he has a link to photo album with all the items he sells. I tried emailing him 2 days ago inquiring about a watch, but no reply from him as of yet...
3. Is there a difference between buying a v6 from puretime or marvellous? Or they all come from the same V6 Factory?
4. Could I post QC pics after I make the purchase, so you guys can help me see any flaws etc..
5. I read somewhere in this thread, few people mentioning that gummy strap on v6 is not very comfortable to wear on a daily basis, is that true?

I am debating between these models below, and wanted to get your opinion if these are the best v6 out there right now.
I really like the Evolution, is it better to go for ceramic version because SS might get scratched easily?
http://v.yupoo.com/photos/mrwatch/albums/5999810/
http://v.yupoo.com/photos/mrwatch/albums/5999832/

Is this the only HBB Ice Bang available from v6 series? I heard so many good things about the ICE BANG from many ppl including ALE, I do like the older version of ICE BANG with numerals on the dial.
http://v.yupoo.com/photos/mrwatch/albums/5999731/
Big Bang Black Magic II Ceramic
http://v.yupoo.com/photos/mrwatch/albums/5999740/

Thanks in advance

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi vipn2u
Many thanks for your kind words

Choosing TD dealer:
1.It seems that majority of the people who purchased a v6 mentioned Puretime.co dealer. At the moment his site is down, and no response to emails, I'm sure he'll come around...the question is when?
This is a question without answer ATM
2. Marvellous replica site is down as well, but at least he has a link to photo album with all the items he sells. I tried emailing him 2 days ago inquiring about a watch, but no reply from him as of yet...
Wait a little, you will get it
3. Is there a difference between buying a v6 from puretime or marvellous? Or they all come from the same V6 Factory?
All V6 are the same from V6 in all dealers
4. Could I post QC pics after I make the purchase, so you guys can help me see any flaws etc..
If you find some evident flaws or you need some comments about a concrete and detected problem about the quality of your future watch, you could publish QC pics asking for the concrete advice.
If you want only publish the QC pics to get opinions and advice, I would tell you that it is not at all allowed, read about that:
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/purpose-qc-pictures-95316

5. I read somewhere in this thread, few people mentioning that gummy strap on v6 is not very comfortable to wear on a daily basis, is that true?
HBB actually is not a very comfortable watch in general. HBB is big and heavy and its straps are stiff. Croco-gummy strap is even having more problems at this regard than rubber ones, this is true

Concerning the models:

-Yes SS/SS is more delicate due to easily scratched SS bezel. Ceramic bezel is almost impossible to get scratched

-Regarding ICE Bang, yes the link is the only version V6 of ICE Bang Evolution with stick markers. I don’t remember if V6 is making the old model with numerals. Anyway for the ICE Bang old model with numerals I recommend you the version V1 Lite nowadays in the market (awesome and “cheapâ€)

-Black Magic II V6, good replica and nice watch. Bluish tint in AR ruins a little the result

ALE

polarsita

Known Member
13/4/06
This is the first V6 SS that Lay sold.

the camera angle is just a little off but the marker @ 6 seems pretty straight.
eugIll.jpg

The AR on the V6's are fantastic but I got drunk with wanting to mod my first rep.
mPD1Fl.jpg

crystal height is about the same as the stock V6
kViFWl.jpg

dS2rKl.jpg

Mikey crystal in daylight still reflects a hint of light blue, there is a subtle difference, the V6 AR is good.

V6 reflection from a fluorescent
B3uGgl.jpg

Mark 2 (Clear-AR)
7jydSl.jpg

I also had it relumed. I got spoiled with the brightness and longevity of some of my other watches, the dial tries to compete with the sun in a touch of shade and torches up in parking garages or tunnels.
1vgXvl.jpg

Hello Friend!

How can I change the HBB cristal? I appreciate your help.
Thanks

vipn2u

15/7/12
ALE7575 thank you very much for your quick response.

1. Got a reply to my email from Marvellous replica, so it's all good.
2. Glad to know that they all coming from the same v6 factory, getting one from MAR then:)
3. I know it's not recommended to post QC pics in this thread, I'm just not very knowledgeable and not sure where to look exactly, that's why I wanted to get your opinion about the quality and if there any visible flaws. Could I pm you a few images when i get it?
4. Getting HBB with a rubber strap, since I'm loving my rubber strap on my old HBB that I bought a few years ago.
5. Should I be looking into buying H screwdriver as well? If i will start playing around and modding my watches.
I was debating yesterday and comparing both models, HBB Evolution SS and Ceramic, and finally decided to go with the Ceramic version:)

I'll look into purchasing Ice Bang or Black Magic II V6, in the near future.

Could you please tell me, or direct me to the right thread, where I could read more about Hublot modding, I saw many ppl mentioned modding their HUBLOT,AP,PANERAI (Having the watches serviced,relumed etc..)
I dont want to go all crazy with the modding, but just wanted to find out what are some of the most important things that I need to do to make the watch more like gen + to make sure it doesnt break.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi vipn2u
I cannot receive all PM with the QC pics from members It would be impossible !!
Please read and learn before the reception of your watch, then found some flaws and then post QC pics with your comments
HBB V6 doesn't need mods. maybe a change of crystal or relume from Domi (dmuit)
But wear the watch OTB some months and if after that you feel the necessity of a mod do it.

ALE

momo7860

Do not accept unsolicited offers
24/3/13
After spending hours and hours reading. This is fun and I can't get enough. Lol. It seems that Guru and Ale are really helpful to new members. Do any of you guys know where I could locate V6 SS with black ceramic bezel but solid black dial as opposed to carbon fiber. It's the fourth pic down on the first page of this tread. After looking at all the models at pure time, the one in this thread keeps calling my name. Appreciate any help.

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
this watch is not available from the factory. You need to buy the SS and an extra bezel and build it by yourself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
this watch is not available from the factory. You need to buy the SS and an extra bezel and build it by yourself.

+1
I agree with guru

ALE

hahahanono

20/3/13
After reading HBB v6 for a week, I have a few question in mind.
1 why does the V6 need to have the blue-ish ar coated crystal?
2 I'm deciding to buy a hbb but don't know which one to choose that would look most like a gen, between
Black magic, all black green and steel ceramic with rubber the white needle one (not the red as Mr.leewei own)
3 and what kind of mod does this v6 needed beside strap and the ar crystal?

Thanks for your time to answer my question I have been reading for a while and I think I should ask some q anw thanks for the great forum guys!
:beer::D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
After reading HBB v6 for a week, I have a few question in mind.
1 why does the V6 need to have the blue-ish ar coated crystal?
2 I'm deciding to buy a hbb but don't know which one to choose that would look most like a gen, between
Black magic, all black green and steel ceramic with rubber the white needle one (not the red as Mr.leewei own)
3 and what kind of mod does this v6 needed beside strap and the ar crystal?
Thanks for your time to answer my question I have been reading for a while and I think I should ask some q anw thanks for the great forum guys!
:beer::D

Hi 3ha2no

1- I don't know why the maker use bluish AR in all V6. SS and SS ceramic have some bluish colour but Black have colourless crystal.
2- The most accurate HBB V6 is SS/SS, because it is the more simple and easy to replicate. After that I like SS/ceramic then Black Magic and in last place the other models. Therefore, SS/Black ceramic bezel, new model with stick markers, is a good choice for you (awesome watch)
3- You don't need to change the rubber strap, it is very like gen. Leaving aside the change of crystal (if you want colourless) you have not more mods. Because the big chrono second hand is a little fat, but there are not separate parts of slim second hand.

Good luck with your purchase
ALE

BTW: this is your first post -> Welcome to RWI from Spain

hahahanono

20/3/13
Thanks, ALE SS/ceramic it is! Might post some pics after I receive it!

This forum blew my mind! :eek:

Pao21

Known Member
8/10/12
Hi ALE! Very helpful thread you've started here. Thanks to this thread, I've finally decided to get a V6. Just a few questions though.

I initially got interested with Hublots when I saw the Ice Bang. I am thinking of getting the V6 Ice Bang because its a better replica. I've read your suggestions on the V1-lite. Is it way better than the V6? What are the advantages of the V1-lite over the V6 aside from the price?

If the V6 Ice Bang is not a good buy, I think I'll just be getting the SS/Ceramic with stick markers.

BTW, anyone with V6 Ice Bang with stick markers wristies out there?

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
that is one of the best Black Magig out there, go for it