• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

“Official Thread†HBB V6 Evolution – Compilation of data (pics)

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Are you telling me that there is no genuine numeral Ice Bang with the V6 looking type of movement? I thought that the new genuine Ice Bangs (Not baton stick markers but numerals) have updated their movement into the now V6 looking. Correct me if I am wrong

In terms of accuracy compared to genuine, who wins Black Magic or Ice Bang?
There is no comparaison thread between genuine Black Magic and replica. Not until this day...

I'm telling you that I think there is not new Evolution Ice Bang with numerals because Hublot makes only the Stick model for the Evolution series (but I'm not completely sure and, besides, I have no especial interest in knowing it!!)

About accuracy of HBB V6 BM or Ice Bang, I think sincerelly that you have more information than me to take a decision about. Because you are much more anal than me. Really I like to enjoy my reps and you like to analize the reps of the pics and the catalogues.

Anyway, IMHO the Black Magic have less nuances, materials and colours to be more accurate. Then, surely the BM is more close to the gen than the Ice Bang.

ALE

BTW : Now, I'm just wondering what car is longer, a Bugatti Veyron or a MacLaren MP4-12C ???
Just to know which one will be more easy to park.
LOL

bugatti.jpg

maclaren.jpg

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
ALE7575 Please buy me one Bugatti. :p

Do you know the costs of assurance, fuel, tyres, services...?

And what about the choice of the body colours (usually two colours!!) and the inside colour.
http://www.bugatti.com/en/super-sport/configurator.html

Sure you will change of opinion !!

I HOPE!!!

Some technical magazines say that at 400Km/h the tyres of The Veyron last 20 min. But no problems because the price is only of 45.000$ (four tyres of course). Fuel, it is better don't speak about.

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
guys, keep this thread to the v6 HBBs, otherwise it will loose the momentum :)

Sent from Gurus iPad using Tapatalk

crazyfastbeats

28/9/09
anyone know where I can find a replacement deployant? What is the price? I did the "5 second mod" by just pressing with thumbs to make clasp more comfortable, but it snapped at the joint where the ' H ' meets the 2 pins. I actually anticipated the clasp being the first problem to fail, because from my review of the V6, the clasp is very cheaply designed and feels very light compared to the gen.

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
just ask your dealer, should not be a problem at all

Sent from Gurus iPad using Tapatalk

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Now all V6 guys, here is the link for your vote
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/official-rwi-replica-p961418#post-961418
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks guru for the reminder.

And bear in mind that the HBB V6 is not only one replica. HBB V6 is a big group of awesome replicas.

HBB V6 is perhaps the best group of replica watches never made.

Therefore V6 guys vote for our favourite rep !!
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/official-rwi-replica-p961418#post-961418

ALE

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
Ale, I know. But we have an advantage, it was a mistake to name it v6. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tranzmizzion

I'm Pretty Popular
16/2/12
The problem with CF dial is the cutting of the subdials and date window. So you have to examine if the sub dials and DW were being cut properly, as in no rugged edges. But, some gens also have this problem. So, that's not really a deal breaker.

The SS/SS however, is simple. So no worries there.

Hey man, maybe you or the other Hublot experts can give me an opinion on this dial, my qc photo. I know it's blown way up, but does it look acceptable?

I think it maybe alright, but I am very new to this. Thanks!

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
Hey man, maybe you or the other Hublot experts can give me an opinion on this dial, my qc photo. I know it's blown way up, but does it look acceptable?

I think it maybe alright, but I am very new to this. Thanks!

Yup, the dial looks good, no problem.