• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

“Official Thread†HBB V6 Evolution – Compilation of data (pics)

InTrigger

Do not accept unsolicited offers
12/2/12
Hi ALE,

Thanks a lot for your input. Very useful.

My mind is made up (SS/Cer) pending any further comment from guru :)

BTW - Really great thread. Thanks for putting this together.

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
Hi ALE,

Great choice my friend. I just got my SS/Cer and it's unbelievably beautiful! You have to be extra careful though to check if the CF is cleanly cut around the sub dials and the date window.

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
Hi ALE,

If you have the all black green then go with the SS C, no modds needed.

InTrigger

12/2/12
What do you guys think of the SS/CER bracelet? Some of the TDs sell it and it looks pretty good from the pics.

crazyfastbeats

28/9/09
Went to an AD today, was able to put on the red gold Evo and had it under various lighting conditions, including daylight coming through wide open windows. The crystal is clear and at most times colorless, yet has a feint DARK BLUISH-PURPLE to it which is barely noticeable. I also had it directly under a MR16 track lighting fixture. The light that reflected off the crystal was mainly the same color as the bulb, with a dark bluish-purple rim, verbatim to that of my BR03-92 gen. I go back to the argument that the crystal is too blue on the V6, unless they use a different one for the red gold evo.

Alpedra

Getting To Know The Place
2/12/11
I doubt that the AR is the same on all Hublots. They probably outsource some of the materials from different factories. Thus, some inconsistencies may happen.. There are inconsistencies on the V6s too (like I wrote before, the AR seems to have a stronger blue hue on my Ice Bang when compared with my Big Bang).

Just for kicks, here are some pics from (allegedly) gen Hublots Ice Bangs. I have more pics laying around on my hard drive where this is visible

1-1.jpg
3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
What do you guys think of the SS/CER bracelet? Some of the TDs sell it and it looks pretty good from the pics.

Can you post some links, I have not seen any bracelets for the v6, I know they are working on it.

lacosta

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
16/12/10
Is it true they are making new v6 big bang with numeral dials? Are we going to see some new V6 Black Magic with numeral dials?? I hope they take in consideration the small imperfections on the V6 ; )))))

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
this tread should get sticky!

Many thanks Shiro

But, really, I think, this thread doesn't need to get sticky, because it has everyday kind replies from RWI members and it is always at the top of the list.
In this way I think is a more alive thread.
People usually don't reply the stick Threads and use them just for consult.
In my opinion this thread is more useful in this place.
Just my opinion, because I can't decide, obviously, about this question.

Perhaps guru thinks the same. LOL

ALE

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Timeshops has released:

ALL BLACK BLUE – Croco-gummy blue
http://www.timesshop.net/11781-hb4080-hublot-classic-fusion-black-dial-pvd-lt-asian-7750
ALL BLACK RED – Croco-gummy red stitching
http://www.timesshop.net/11776-hb4030d4-hublot-big-bang-evolution-full-ceramic-black-lt-asian-7750-28800bph
ICE BANG II –Croco-gummy
http://www.timesshop.net/11775-hb4020fo-hublot-big-bang-evolution-full-ceramic-black-ru-asian-7750-28800bph

But attention to the ICE Bang because in the pics has not the HBB V6 movement !!!

jayFlyer

Known Member
26/7/08
Maybe they ran out of modified movements and just stuck a stock one in there instead.

By the way, that is the Red Magic on TS's site not All Black Red. Not sure why the dealers insist on calling it AB Red, which has not been repped by V6 yet. Hopefully soon. This is how it looks:

Hublot%20Big%20Bang%20All%20Black%20Red%20301.C1.1130.GR.ABR10%20OW572%20Head.jpg

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
Many thanks Shiro

But, really, I think, this thread doesn't need to get sticky, because it has everyday kind replies from RWI members and it is always at the top of the list.
In this way I think is a more alive thread.
People usually don't reply the stick Threads and use them just for consult.
In my opinion this thread is more useful in this place.
Just my opinion, because I can't decide, obviously, about this question.

Perhaps guru thinks the same. LOL

ALE

I agree, we make it sticky when it doesn't get the bumps to be on top...

Sent from Gurus iPad using Tapatalk

I agree, we make it sticky when it doesn't get the bumps to be on top...

If it is sticky now, nobody will post at it anymore , :)

MarQs

7/2/12
Recived my HBB v6 on monday. Really happy with it!
But have probably made a rookie misstake when reseting the cronograph. Learnd the hard way not to reset hand in any other place the close to 12
Now the 30 min hand is out of position.
Talked to dealer and they suggested to have it check at local watch shops.
Will a service solve the problem or is it a waste of $.

http://imageshack.us/f/26/imagethh.jpg/