• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

“Official Thread†HBB V6 Evolution – Compilation of data (pics)

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Recived my HBB v6 on monday. Really happy with it!
But have probably made a rookie misstake when reseting the cronograph. Learnd the hard way not to reset hand in any other place the close to 12
Now the 30 min hand is out of position.
Talked to dealer and they suggested to have it check at local watch shops.
Will a service solve the problem or is it a waste of $.

http://imageshack.us/f/26/imagethh.jpg/

Sorry. But I don't understand where is your mistake.
And the watch seems to have an issue with a no returned to zero minute counter hand.
??
ALE

MarQs

Do not accept unsolicited offers
7/2/12
Found this info in a other tread. So that is what i mean with my mistake..
And after reseting the chronograph in wrong posision the minute hand does not stop where it should.

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/user-guide-a7750-72197

4. Don’t re-set the chrono with the seconds hand anywhere but between 10 and 2 on the dial.
The reset hammer can slam down very hard onto the heart cams for the seconds and minute counters. This force can cause the seconds hand to slip if the hand is sitting anywhere but between 10 and 2. Even genuine watches can suffer from this problem. A slipping center seconds hand is totally preventable by the owner, all you have to do is make sure you never reset your chrono between anything but 10-2. In addition, DO NOT push the chrono reset pusher (@ 4) while the chrono hand is running. It is also recommended that you resist the temptation to 'play' with the chronos too often - especially on an unserviced movement - as this can increase the chances of problems.

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
Hi All, a quick question here. Does anyone know which shape the gen HBB Evo SS/CER crystal look like above the bezel? The first or the second?
(Guru, may I bother you to look at your gen HBB's crystal for a sec to confirm).
Thanks!:)

425800_3100341799051_1579369677_2539930_1571643222_n.jpg

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
Hi, I am new to this so please bear with me. I just want to make sure I am going to order the right one, From what I am reading the SS/Cer is the best and closet to gen.....

Is this the one?

http://puretimewatch.com/product/big-bang-44mm-steel-ceramic-2011-on-black-gummy-strap-hub4104/

Thanks!

Yes, that's the one. Although I'm not too sure about the best one, in terms of closeness to the gen because of the CF dial. I've heard other members mentioned the SS/SS ver.due to its simple dial.

That said, I opted for the SS/CF ver. as well and I'm absolutely in love with it! You just have to beware the usual possible flaws the V6 has, especially on the CF ver.

tranzmizzion

I'm Pretty Popular
16/2/12
Yes, that's the one. Although I'm not too sure about the best one, in terms of closeness to the gen because of the CF dial. I've heard other members mentioned the SS/SS ver.due to its simple dial.

That said, I opted for the SS/CF ver. as well and I'm absolutely in love with it! You just have to beware the usual possible flaws the V6 has, especially on the CF ver.

Is the CF dial noticeably off? The SS/SS even closer? these are the top two though In your opinion? Thanks.

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
Is the CF dial noticeably off? The SS/SS even closer? these are the top two though In your opinion? Thanks.

The problem with CF dial is the cutting of the subdials and date window. So you have to examine if the sub dials and DW were being cut properly, as in no rugged edges. But, some gens also have this problem. So, that's not really a deal breaker.

The SS/SS however, is simple. So no worries there.

tranzmizzion

I'm Pretty Popular
16/2/12
The problem with CF dial is the cutting of the subdials and date window. So you have to examine if the sub dials and DW were being cut properly, as in no rugged edges. But, some gens also have this problem. So, that's not really a deal breaker.

The SS/SS however, is simple. So no worries there.

Ahh gotcha, when I get the QC pics, I'll be sure to look out for that. Thanks!

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
guru's ABBlue & ABGreen - Review and pics

guru has placed a thread with the review and beautiful pics of his awesome HBB V6 ABBlue and ABGreen
Here is the link and the copy

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/pictorial-review-hbb-p958202#post-958202

Please note the good finish of the sandblasted surfaces and edges of the ceramic material, the raised crystals, the beautiful straps, the nice dials and markers...
Thanks guru for take your time on this post
ALE

I pulled the trigger on the ABB and ABG, 2 outstanding watches. The ABG arrived yesterday, the ABB was on my wrist already 6 weeks ago.
The ABB has a heavy blue AR on it compare to the ABG. Nothing to say on the movement anymore, just great. Both watches come on the gummy strap, I prefer to wear them on the rubber which I ordered separately. The full sandblasted ceramic case feels gen to me, no sharp edges, just outstanding quality.I may change the crystal to a colorless crystal in the future. I think the ABG is my favorite.
Both watches came from Marvelous Replica, he provided an outstanding service as always. You cannot go wrong with him.

Now to the pics, enjoy

HBBABGABB019.jpg

HBBABGABB028.jpg

HBBABGABB014.jpg

HBBABGABB025.jpg

HBBABGABB021.jpg

HBBABGABB022.jpg

HBBABGABB029.jpg

HBBABGABB018.jpg

HBBABGABB008.jpg

HBBABGABB007.jpg

HBBABGABB003.jpg

HBBABGABB002.jpg

HBBABGABB001.jpg

Foto4.jpg

Foto3.jpg

lacosta

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
16/12/10
V6 Ice Bang numerals

It seems that the V6 are going to produce numeral dials. The Ice Bang numeral dial is expected to be released by the V6 FACTORY! I got the information from Jos Nana, does anyone have any info?

Cheers

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
It seems that the V6 are going to produce numeral dials. The Ice Bang numeral dial is expected to be released by the V6 FACTORY! I got the information from Jos Nana, does anyone have any info?

Cheers

Hi lacosta
We are calling HBB V6 the HBB with the new movement with circular bridges. We have establish that in the first post.
Since I think there is not a gen HBB Ice Bang Evolution with numerals, if V6 makes a HBB Ice Bang with numerals and the new movement it will not be accurate !!
Just my opinion

BTW have you bought your first HBB V6 or other model ??
Because you seems an expert without experience. LOL
Just a little joke. Please excuse me.

ALE

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
Hi lacosta
We are calling HBB V6 the HBB with the new movement with circular bridges. We have establish that in the first post.
Since I think there is not a gen HBB Ice Bang Evolution with numerals, if V6 makes a HBB Ice Bang with numerals and the new movement it will not be accurate !!
Just my opinion

BTW have you bought your first HBB V6 or other model ??
Because you seems an expert without experience. LOL
Just a little joke. Please excuse me.

ALE

+1..... and please post some wristshots

Sent from Gurus iPad using Tapatalk

lacosta

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
16/12/10
Are you telling me that there is no genuine numeral Ice Bang with the V6 looking type of movement? I thought that the new genuine Ice Bangs (Not baton stick markers but numerals) have updated their movement into the now V6 looking. Correct me if I am wrong

In terms of accuracy compared to genuine, who wins Black Magic or Ice Bang?
There is no comparaison thread between genuine Black Magic and replica. Not until this day...

crazyfastbeats

28/9/09
a warning for those who are attempting to bend the clasp to fit comfortably... mine snapped after adjusting it several times. It is a vry weak clasp to begin with. The gen is unbendable and stiff.