• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

“Official Thread†HBB V6 Evolution – Compilation of data (pics)

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
My latest buy, I think this is one of the best reps which is arround,
Outstanding quality of the ceramic, flaws are almost not visible.
Will post pics when it is on my wrist.

2d8421f7.jpg

Guru sent this from the iPad using Tapatalk

jackagi

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
8/10/11

2d8421f7.jpg

I got mine two weeks ago and it is really a beauty! One of my favourites!

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11

Hi guru
Thanks for the pic
Really it looks awesome
I agree the ceramic seems very well edged and finish.
Perfect sandblasted surface
I like the H screws in the pic
Beautiful dial colour and stitching strap.

bboy

Getting To Know The Place
26/7/11
wow very nice pickup guru. Hows the gummy on these compared to the rubber ? Im thinking of getting a gummy for my v6 I just received.

jackagi

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
8/10/11
A short review of a gen Hublot All black green.

http://youtu.be/9xZOyqjbPOA

What is your opinion about the color? I have experienced that under certain light conditions the color looks the same (lime green), but in general the color is maybe a little bit more metallic and more dark green and not lime green. What I also have experienced is that ceramic case is maybe a little bit different to the gen. Compare the lug plates of the rep with the gen one. But it could be also the light condition and the flash of the camera that changes the color of the ceramic and the lug plates! I know that I am nitpicking :). In general I love my All Black Green. Quality is amazing and it wears great!

Gen:

Rep:

lucil_

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
7/2/12
Has anyone bought the HBB v6 ALL BLACK Ceramic II?

Is the color of the dial/hands exactly the same as the gen?

Or should I go for a different color (ALL black green for example)

Appreciate your input

Sry: here is the link from puretimewatch.com - The pics are not to clear in my opinion.

http://www.puretimewatch.com/product/big-bang-44mm-all-black-ceramic-ii-on-black-rubber-strap-hub4104/

gonna get this as well, i only know of the wrong movement decoration and the wrong caseback.. gen is tinted glass.

what must i look out for when buying a new hbb??? eg.. misaligned chrono ?? what else???

InTrigger

Do not accept unsolicited offers
12/2/12
Wrong movement decoration and caseback? Is this only the case for the all black version, or is this consisentent across all HBB v6's? I was under the impression that all HBB v6's have the same caseback and decoration...

Is the lack of tinted glass a significant tell?

I want to get the most original version of the HBB v6. Shall I go for All black/green instead?

I have an order placed with puretime already and need to ask them to change if the above is true, so if anybody knows, would really appreciate if you could provide the info

thanks

Is the wrong movement decoration and incorrect caseback, and lack of tinted glass consistent across all HBB v6's?

Or is it just for the all black ceramic II?

I have already ordered this from PT and need to amend the order asap if their is a significant issue with this model, so would appreciate if the experienced guys out there provide adivice on this.

many thanks.

sry for posting twice!!!!

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
what is wrong with the v6 movement?

Sent from Gurus iPad using Tapatalk

InTrigger

12/2/12
gonna get this as well, i only know of the wrong movement decoration and the wrong caseback.. gen is tinted glass.

what must i look out for when buying a new hbb??? eg.. misaligned chrono ?? what else???

I was reffering to Lucils post in response to my question about the all black II veriosn of the HBBv6...

InTrigger

12/2/12
Here are some quick pics as requested!

DSCF2547-1.jpg

DSCF2548-1-1.jpg

DSCF2541-1.jpg

DSCF2540-1.jpg

DSCF2542.jpg

I am sorry guys, been asking all these questions about the all black, and after taking a second look in previous posts, I realised Samwill already posted pics and that you have already had a discussion about this version of the v6. Noob alert!

I did try to read through all the forum a few days ago, but forgot that this was already discussed.

Hopefully some QC pics for the all black should be posted soon for your keen observations...

HardTalk

Getting To Know The Place
14/1/11

:wub::wub::wub:

I can't wait to get some time so I can resume! Thanks for sharing!

:headdesk:

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
was replying to intrigger post, as far as i know, the gen all black 2 have hub41 instead of the hub4100 which all the v6s have.

Have you got some pics to show it ??
Thanks
ALE