• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

“Official Thread†HBB V6 Evolution – Compilation of data (pics)

lacosta

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
16/12/10
I am sure I am not the only one who has this problem. I want to know from the replica owners if they ever get the critic from other people that they should stop trying too hard to look rich (Except the ones that own the genuines). Because we all know that Mr. Jean Claude Biver wants to make this watch special and only to a selected categorie thats why the prices are very high and it screams " I am rich look at my watch!!"

Best

lacosta

Banned
16/12/10
is that you Biver?

No I am not Jean Claude Biver, but I really like his way of directing the company and his interaction with his supporters. I also have close contact with him and I am sure he agrees with me in certain of my critics.
One thing I can say is that he is not totally against replicas and he thinks its a sign of success in the luxury industry but at the same time it is necessary to limit the amount of replicas available worldwide because he doesnt want countries to be flooded with them ; ) He also stated in one of his interviews that there are some replicas that look pretty close to the genuine and are harder to distinguish but the material which they are built with is way inferior.

Best for all

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Wait, so you are telling us that you have regular contact with JCB?

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
No I am not Jean Claude Biver, but I really like his way of directing the company and his interaction with his supporters. I also have close contact with him and I am sure he agrees with me in certain of my critics.
One thing I can say is that he is not totally against replicas and he thinks its a sign of success in the luxury industry but at the same time it is necessary to limit the amount of replicas available worldwide because he doesnt want countries to be flooded with them ; ) He also stated in one of his interviews that there are some replicas that look pretty close to the genuine and are harder to distinguish but the material which they are built with is way inferior.

Best for all

Wait, so you are telling us that you have regular contact with JCB?

+1 Bonesey

@lacosta

Your “friend†JCB says:

“there are some replicas that look pretty close to the genuine and are harder to distinguish but the material which they are built with is way inferiorâ€

Therefore, what is your problem about HBB replicas?
The materials??
The Stainless Steel of Hublot are the same than good replicas, the ceramic bezel is almost the same in good replicas (perhaps from Kyocera), the cr¡ystal?, The rubber of strap? The ceramic?. Perhaps the only difference would be the CF dial, and the quality of H screws but you must agree that these differences don’t justify the price difference…
The movement of HBB is standard Valjoux 7750 a little decorated.
Obviously the 20000 gen HBB is true RG and the 300-600 rep HBB is plated!!

Following the JCB indications (and modestly the advices from people of this forum) you can buy the HBB reps without problems.

Cheer up & keep doing

lacosta

Banned
16/12/10
Wait the v6 carbon fiber dial is not real? I thought they improved the dial and now we have real carbon fiber?
The movement is no longer going to be 7750 but UNICO! So that is a major improvement
Best

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Wait the v6 carbon fiber dial is not real? I thought they improved the dial and now we have real carbon fiber?
The movement is no longer going to be 7750 but UNICO! So that is a major improvement
Best

I'm speaking about CF dial of old reps V1 and similars.
Concerning V6, perhaps it is real CF but we don't now yet. We are waiting for informations wfrom reviewer or owners.
Concerning movement the UNICO is not in reps V6 and is not in gen V6 type either.
hublotunico.jpg

bluffer843

Renowned Member
21/10/10
I am surprised their have not been more wristshots with all the preorders made. Lets see 'em!

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
I am surprised their have not been more wristshots with all the preorders made. Lets see 'em!

Hi bluffer
Perhaps it is early yet, the watches are still arriving to the buyers
Because there are not personal threads either.

bluffer843

Renowned Member
21/10/10
I just got a message from a TD and he said that gummy straps will arrive in 1.5-2 weeks. ARG!!!!!

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hbb v6 - gummy straps

I just got a message from a TD and he said that gummy straps will arrive in 1.5-2 weeks. ARG!!!!!

Anyway, That is a good new bluffer!!
CROCO-GUMMY STRAPS IN 2 WEEKS!!
I think theRE are a lot of people waiting for them

bluffer843

Renowned Member
21/10/10
Anyway, That is agood new bluffer!!
CROCO-GUMMY STRAPS IN 2 WEEKS!!
I think ther are a lot of people waiting for them
No problem buddy, Thanks for keeping this thread going. I have a order in for the gummy and I promise a ton of pics when it arrives. On a side note, I went to a Hublot AD in Atlanta last month and the only gen I tried on was a king power CF. The piece that connects the strap to the case was at least a 2MM too high on one side and I cant believe that it passed any type of quality control. I sometimes laugh how our reps are held to a higher standard then gens

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
video trailer of my V6 HBB SS
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/...dise_Exposed/?action=view&current=ssbbh6v.mp4

Great collection of information. I'll post a new thread with my impression, I'll post on this thread only with final work.

Hello everyone
Thanks Saras for sharing it
If you put other post, please copy it hear for share it too.

No problem buddy, Thanks for keeping this thread going. I have a order in for the gummy and I promise a ton of pics when it arrives. On a side note, I went to a Hublot AD in Atlanta last month and the only gen I tried on was a king power CF. The piece that connects the strap to the case was at least a 2MM too high on one side and I cant believe that it passed any type of quality control. I sometimes laugh how our reps are held to a higher standard then gens

Thanks for your informations, we are waiting for your pics and repport

Hublot sometimes is over charged on production and they have had some flaws or differences between some items. For example: There are some HBB gen without AR, others with one side AR and others with double AR...

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hublot "New Breed" V6 HBB SS, my first impressions-BY SARAS

You can find below the link and the copy of the impressions of the HBB V6 SS/SS rubber bought by Saras:

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/hublot-new-breed-v6-hbb-83121

the video is also on post #73 in this thread

TEXT BY SARAS:
I recently handled many gens. This is the first rep that I have owned that feels expensive. The watch is built so well that it could have 1000 flaws and it will still pas as gen to the casual Hublot fan or watch lover in general. The AR is incredible, the dial is nicely printed, the brushing is stylish, engravings are precise,I didn’t understand how balanced Hublot cases were, works nicely on my right. To me it Looks like what a Sub would look like on the Enterprise. The bracelet is uncomfortable for my 6.75†wrist size, I feel for 6.25†the rubber bracelet will stick out like a floating halo, 7â€+ will fit perfect (let me know if you guys still get Hublot tattoos after a few hours of use). I’m looking to order a leather strap or custom strap & clasp.
Lume is average rep lume, I haven't taken it out of the house yet so the lume may need some time to wake up but currently it doesn't last long at all, Lume is nice stark white.

I uploaded a video in this thread post #73 Watch is in direct sunlight

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/sho...n-82678p8

direct single post link
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/sho...8&postcount=73

nige76

31/8/10
PureTime are showing Big Bang V7 - but don't look like they include the new 'decorated' movement. I take it these aren't the same as the V6?? I'm somewhat confused is the V6 the better version?

Phil_UK

4/6/11
The OP states that we are not sure if the V6 movement is just decorated or is a new movement.

Can we say now that it is just a 7750 with some decoration, rather than an improved movement?

Thanks

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
PureTime are showing Big Bang V7 - but don't look like they include the new 'decorated' movement. I take it these aren't the same as the V6?? I'm somewhat confused is the V6 the better version?

Many thanks for your indication. V7 is a commercial gimmick to fight against V6 launching. V7 is not better than V6 are different models and different versions.
I have edited my original post clarfying this subject.
NEW TEXT:
Taking advantage of this acclaimed launching of new HBB generation V6, some dealers are launching HBB with old movements, and people think they are also V6. The dealers don’t say, of course, that they are V6, but don’t clarify enough this subject and the buyers sometimes become confused.
You can find the cases of the new HBB All Carbon or new HBB 2011 Black Magic: a lot of people think it is a new V6, however it is a reply with an old movement and, therefore, it is not a V6.
ATTENTION: Some dealers are calling V7 a old models with old mouvements in order to fight against V6 launching, but it is a commercial gimmick. These HBB V7 are not better than V6 just are different models and different versions

The “identity card†of a real new V6 is the “NEW MOVEMENTâ€, with circular “platinum†plated bridges and engraving Hublot and number like gen.

If a “new†HBB has not the “new movementâ€, it is not a new V6

WE DON’T KNOW YET IF THIS “NEW MOVEMENT†IS REALLY A NEW MOVEMENT OR IT IS A SIMPLE DECORATED A7750.
BUT, KNOWING THINGS LIKE THAT IS THE MAIN PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD.

The OP states that we are not sure if the V6 movement is just decorated or is a new movement.

Can we say now that it is just a 7750 with some decoration, rather than an improved movement?

Thanks

Dear PhilS this is a keystone of this "Official Thread"
As you can read in my post:

WE DON’T KNOW YET IF THIS “NEW MOVEMENT†IS REALLY A NEW MOVEMENT OR IT IS A SIMPLE DECORATED A7750.
BUT, KNOWING THINGS LIKE THAT IS THE MAIN PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD.

I put this thread in order to know and share this subject and other interesting things of HBB V6
I think it is very early to know this matter. we must wait for some review of an expert.
We all hope knowing the true asap.

Cee

Renowned Member
1/6/11
These watches look really promising. Thanks ALE7575 for keeping this thread going with all the latest news about the v6 models.

Hopefully somebody can soon do an in-depth review of the watch, which can be stickied on the Hublot section. Side by side comparisons to the GEN version are always a great help.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
These watches look really promising. Thanks ALE7575 for keeping this thread going with all the latest news about the v6 models.

Hopefully somebody can soon do an in-depth review of the watch, which can be stickied on the Hublot section. Side by side comparisons to the GEN version are always a great help.

Thanks Cee
I hope to have more informations soon!