• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

“Official Thread†HBB V6 Evolution – Compilation of data (pics)

a4style

Getting To Know The Place
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
13/8/10
Sorry meant v6 is a much more accurate rep out of the box

watchfaker

26/12/10
Question left before purchase is; rubber or croco-style strap?? Haven't seen the croco strap pics from members here, but the rubber version looks quite nice

lantis

Getting To Know The Place
22/7/11
Question left before purchase is; rubber or croco-style strap?? Haven't seen the croco strap pics from members here, but the rubber version looks quite nice

croco-style is out of stock for now :)

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11

The "groove" strap is very nice and smart. I have one. But bthe croco is more "new" HBB style.
I would wait for croco.

kaniel

Renowned Member
28/10/10
Hi kaniel
As you know, the reps HBB V1, and even V1 Lite, are awesome!!
But all them have the A7750 28800bph conventional.
The V6 are only for new models (sticks dial, CF 45% orientation, all brushed, no polished parts, new strap croc-gummy in some models...)
And... mainly the so called "new movement" with logo, numbers and new circular bridges.
There is a lot of expectation about these replicas. I think too much!!!
The pics semms very good
But the final results will come in some months after owners comments and movements study from experts.
At rhis moment, except an Ice Bang old model (I like the contrast shiny-brushed in black ceramic case), I have stoped all purchases of HBB.
I hope that we will not get disappointed!!!

Gracias por la aclaración!! Habrá que estar atento...

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Sorry meant v6 is a much more accurate rep out of the box

Hi a4
Don't forget that HBB V1 is one of better replicas we have never seen!!.
And we can say that after years of observation, studies, critics...
We cannot know at this moment the quality of a rep series which has just started!!
Just the new movement is a very serious unknown factor.
As I always say. Please, don't be dogmatic LOL
I would be very happy if after one year we can say the HBB V6 is as good as the old HBB V1!
Really, I think it !

watchfaker

26/12/10
Adding this info:

REP
aD7OO.png
VS GEN Evo CF
BK4ka.png

Movement is pretty dang close (the engraving on the rotor looks thinner on gen); the back case engraving looks a bit deeper on the Gen and has the M letter after 301; also the rep says titanium even though the case is SS

Update; was on RG - someone pointed out that some Gens do have the titanium engraving (however this movement looks different):
0LrxM.jpg

The v6 rep seems to have the casing of the gen earlier build EVOs case but with the newer movement design... (or perhaps Hublot have used this combo on their gen builds)

LP640

18/1/09
why!!! more money to spend, I need to get one of these baby's, looks good in titanium case, but as to the movement, notice how the rotor's are diff, hmmm it's like they mixed up the watches...but I do think it looks better with the rotor on that pic with the updated movement. the new one with the round dents looks so crap

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Caseback gen-rep comparisons

EDIT: PLEASE READ POST #34 OF THIS THREAD TO COMPLETE THIS INFORMATION

Following the pics from wacthfaker (many thanks) and other ones.
We can find below the comparison of casebacks GEN-REP of SS case

CASEBACKCOMPHBBV6.jpg

There are some differences:
- Rotor spokes and engravings thiner in GEN.
- Engraving Titanium & SS are not in gen.
- Circular engraving HUBLOT BIG BANG seems more deep in GEN
- Engraving 301.M in GEN 301 in REP.
- Movement: new bridges quite good. Rest ??(please expert opinons)

You can find below some pics of casebacks of models GEN RG and All Black

Curiously the GEN casebacks are different for RG and AB models

EDIT: PLEASE READ POST #34 OF THIS THREAD TO COMPLETE THIS INFORMATION, THERE ARE SOME VARIATIONS

TRASERAALLBLACKHBBV6copiar.jpg

CASEBACKRGGENHBBV6.jpg

EDIT: PLEASE READ POST #34 OF THIS THREAD TO COMPLETE THIS INFORMATION, THERE ARE SOME VARIATIONS

We remain waiting for more informations and, mainly, more gen pics. Please!!

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
PICS VIDEO and comments HBB V6 REP from “alanytical†post

You can find below the pics, video and comments of HBB V6 from the post put by “alanytical”

The Evolution has landed! Check out the pics
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/evolution-has-landed-check-out-82570

TEXT of "alanytical" COMMENTS:
The Evolution has landed! Check out the pics

This is a very impressive rep. It looks gen-like and well constructed.
Here are some quick phone pics. I'll post some proper outdoor shots another time.

alanytical-1.jpg

alanytical-2copiar.jpg

alanytical-3copiar.jpg

alanytical-4.jpg

VIDEO

HBB EVO - YouTube

[AME]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pog9EGsqdTw[/AME]

The actual rubber strap is nice and soft, but the clasp and design of the strap puts pressure on the top and bottom of the wrist. Not the most comfortable watch.

The lume is poor. At least it has some.

The movement just has a cosmetic change with the bridge, but it should run the same as other A7750's.

Don't consider those negatives above, because overall the watch rocks

watchfaker

26/12/10
Thanks watchfaker for sharing
But i notice the interesting pic of RG is missing
Could you update?

It looks like there may be no difference between the RG and SS/ceramic versions
I found this gen pic of an RG model:
OvFeg.jpg

As you can see it has the platinum bridge.

So it look like there are variations in the builds from Hublot;

There is also Stainless-Steel and Titanium engravings on the gen depending on build date as well...

Interestingly, some gens do not have the 301.M engraving either... just 301; so perhaps the gen copy they used to rep had the platinum bridge, 301 engraving as well as the SS and Ti engravings on the case;

However the movements with platinum bridge does not have the rotor found on the rep...
The rep has the platinum bridge but the rotor's center is close to the one found on the older hublot movements
0LrxM.jpg

QinetiQ

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
The titanuim text on the cases doesn't have anything to do with the material the case is made of. It refers to the use of titanium SOMEWHERE within the watch, most probably the screws.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
The titanuim text on the cases doesn't have anything to do with the material the case is made of. It refers to the use of titanium SOMEWHERE within the watch, most probably the screws.

Thanks Qinetic for your contirbution
I agree you concerning Ti in other item like screws
But there are not (in some models or series of the gen) the engraving either Titanium nor SS
Or there are it?

It looks like there may be no difference between the RG and SS/ceramic versions
I found this gen pic of an RG model:

As you can see it has the platinum bridge.

So it look like there are variations in the builds from Hublot;

There is also Stainless-Steel and Titanium engravings on the gen depending on build date as well...

Interestingly, some gens do not have the 301.M engraving either... just 301; so perhaps the gen copy they used to rep had the platinum bridge, 301 engraving as well as the SS and Ti engravings on the case;

However the movements with platinum bridge does not have the rotor found on the rep...
The rep has the platinum bridge but the rotor's center is close to the one found on the older hublot movements

Thanks watchfaker good work
It seems that there are several versions of gen depending, perhaps, on the manufacture date.

We will wait for more informations before to establish any conclusions

I put the thread two or three days ago, and we have already a lot of information
I hope to have good answers soon
This is the purpose of this thread!!

Chanel1950

Do not accept unsolicited offers
23/7/11
Perhaps, i like more the old hublots with some shiny parts
But fashion is fashion...
What about other models Black, Gold, Ice B.?

LP640

18/1/09
what you guys reckon...the Carbon dial and Ceramic bezel or the non ceramic bezel all titanium version (or SS) with black dial ? so tempting...

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
what you guys reckon...the Carbon dial and Ceramic bezel or the non ceramic bezel all titanium version (or SS) with black dial ? so tempting...

My friend all depends on the HBB you have at this moment and on your taste!!
I prefer SS/ Black ceramic - croco strap
But I have already a V1 HBB SS/Black ceramic polished
Then, I will buy SS/SS or will wait for All Black or RG or Ice...
Or better, I think I will buy all FOUR