• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Date Just II 41mm Blue Stick Dial (noob factory) Review and Tear Down

Chico2035_boss

Horology Curious
27/12/15
What an awesome review some years on it now but man was this helpful. This is deffinately my next purchase.
does anybody now which TD or version doesnt have the precious metal 750 markings on it?
They all seem to have 750 marked in the clasp

emakay

Horology Curious
17/5/15
What an awesome review some years on it now but man was this helpful. This is deffinately my next purchase.
does anybody now which TD or version doesnt have the precious metal 750 markings on it?
They all seem to have 750 marked in the clasp

I just got one of these blue-dial DJ IIs from Toro & am very happy with it! Not sure if it has the "750" markings - where are they?

rsh

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/4/10
I just got one of these blue-dial DJ IIs from Toro & am very happy with it! Not sure if it has the "750" markings - where are they?

just look at the back of the watch, its stamped on the case near the caseback

Chico2035_boss

Horology Curious
27/12/15
I checked with intime but they deffinately only sell them with the 750 markings on the back of the case and clasp. Might try pm toro

Versaceboy54

I <3 DD’s
Certified
26/6/13
NYC
Excellent review and pics!

Just how visible is the lec crown at 6?

I'm only asking bc I have a day date II and the etched crown is extremely visible and for that reason I tend not to wear it bc it's something that really bothers me lol but then on my noob v5 and noob two tone the lec is perfect and not noticeable at all.

How would you say this one is?

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

pimlico

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
2/4/15
I had the same rep as well, but mine was the BP Maker. Was very happy with it. However one big issue is the quality of the clasp. The spring bar holes inside the clasp aren't deep enough and cause it to come apart during daily use. I had to drill the divots 0.5mm deeper.

pimlico

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
2/4/15
Also forgot to mention that BP Maker does a better job than noob on this rep.

garota69gostosa

I'm Pretty Popular
13/12/15
North Italy
Hi D.ALEX !
Thanks for the fotoservice,your rep is wonderfool. Maybe for mi the DJ with brown dial and Roman Marker,Jubile Bracelet SS is not so nice.The blue color is better,brown is not so good,what do You think?
Best Regards,
garota69gostosa

ace28

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/1/14
Brilliant review. I bought mine thanks to this. I'm in the process of upgrading the watch now. Getting an AR'd Cyclops Crystal. Don't know if I need a 318c our 315c. I've read a few sales threads of awesome Frankens who have used 318c. But a search on the www only shows 315c!!! Help please

Alfakingmuch

14/5/14
Looking for one of these, anyone have them in-stock?

I believe intime gave them? I have the exact same one and loved it until I dropped it [emoji37]
It doesn't seem to wind up anymore. Not sure if anyone can help me with that at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stale1

Renowned Member
26/2/14
Can't wait to get mine from Rayn, when I saw this amazing post just had to bought one.

wizzzard

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
18/3/13
UK
What a great write up! Thanks Darth ...still going strong after 5 years!

Tempted after reading this...

emakay

Horology Curious
17/5/15
IMG_4566_zpsmgczgy24.jpg%3Ft%3D1457139177
BP Rep on the left, Noob on the right....

skepticalasian

28/5/15
Anyone grab one of these with the silver dial? I think OP's pictures look worlds better than what is showing on TD websites.. wondering if the silver dial is an equally big underdog.

stale1

Renowned Member
26/2/14
I just got mine a few days ago, but sadly I will have to correct the crystal, because the cayclops is not perfectly positioned on the date. And advice how to remove the bezel, because Im totally scared not to scratch the case?

king_alex

Horology Curious
1/3/15
Someone know if it is possible to mod this Datejust with a gen 18k fluted bezel??