• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Noob CrPO on Puretime!

pretender

Renowned Member
3/12/12
Australia
Some of you should really not be buying reps. Macro shots of spacing on a Pearl ? Unbelievable.

+50 totally agree
the first pic on PTs website sure...it was a fair bit off but all the others have been good..good enough..its a rep..even at 350 clams its pretty good

shadowmaker

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
8/12/13
I think the gap is there because it was a sample from early productions, im sure theyll fix iy.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

DMS

Renowned Member
31/12/09
I would be more worried about the shiny bezel. Watch looks good, but that bezel has a real shine to it, does not look ceramic at all....I would not be surprised if it's just metal/aluminium or whatever...

s3g0y

Renowned Member
15/12/10
On some photos it looks not so bad. I mean not so shiny. This is from Asian7750 site.

OM140b6.jpg

OM140b3.jpg

OM140b4.jpg

As the matter of fact it looks bloody good!

shadowmaker

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
8/12/13
It looks very good, did they start shipping yet? And how is the movt decoration?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
On some photos it looks not so bad. I mean not so shiny. This is from Asian7750 site.

OM140b6.jpg

OM140b3.jpg

OM140b4.jpg

As the matter of fact it looks bloody good!

Basically that looks very very good! Cant wait to see more pics of them...

Jordan27

I'm Pretty Popular
3/7/13
Damn, if you could guarantee me it'd look like that I would gladly pay $350

pjsayer

I'm Pretty Popular
18/5/11
Looking very nice indeed. Pity about the lacklustre movement decoration, but then most punters wouldn't know a calibre 8500 from a Kaliber 0% alcohol!

robaer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/5/10
Is the cutout for the winding crown correct? It looks like an o-shape with closed top instead of a u-shape, with open top towards the bezel. I may be wrong on this and it's difficult to tell from the photos.

flieger123

Renowned Member
7/2/13
I had the BP CrPo but sold it as I thought it was to chunky in thickness. Was very hard to fit under the cuff of a shirt I found. So tempted to get this though as I'm an idiot and don't learn from my mistakes. I have 6.5inch wrists for reference.

DMS

Renowned Member
31/12/09
But I still find it strange the pictures differ so much. Have seen Seads pictures of this one and there the watch has a shiny bezelf almost like the lmpo one but a bit darker... A well, I am settled with the Bp one for now, curious how it turns out when it arrives at the doorsteps of you guys.

Gerry Jarcia

26/4/12
Got my QC photos from intime and the logo was crooked. Ryan agreed it was off and we are waiting on a replacement now. Fingers crossed it's a good one

JackP

Renowned Member
21/3/13
Regarding shiny vs matte bezel. This is a quote from the 1st member on RG who has received this watch:

" jackP - It is unquestionably matte. Not shiny at all. Beautifully emphasizes the sheen of the face. I wish I had a better camera so I could show you all how flawless this thing is - I'm working on it. Even Angus's pics don't do it justice."

Looks like we are good with this controversy

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
This is mine from intime. I'm happy with it apart from the 3&9 markers but that is an easy fix for me.
ge8emu5a.jpg