• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My first ROO Safari

Doright

Renowned Member
3/8/13
Hi all,
Kind of new here. Just purchased my first AP rep and loving it.
I purchased this from Marvelous, who, I think is going to be my go-to guy. He's been great so far (this is my 5th rep from him). He's very patient with newbies and he responds super fast to emails. A few times we were almost chatting, the emails were going back and forth so quickly.
Anyway, love the watch but absolutely hated the strap and the AP clasp. I almost could not put the thing on by myself - a design flaw in my humble opinion. So I ordered a nice alligator strap from AP bands which just arrived today. It is a little darker than I thought it would be but I still think it looks pretty damn cool. May order a couple more straps (and probably a couple more AP's) but this one is so much nicer than the POS that shipped with it. So, here are a few pics:

SheriffWho

Renowned Member
4/6/13
Welcome to the highly addictive (and expensive) world of AP. Awesome
safari and great strap. Congrats! :)

chris9

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/12
Great choice for a first AP, nice watch and strap combo. what will your next one be????

Doright

Renowned Member
3/8/13
May go with the new diver that everyone is talking about. Any suggestions?

Sent from my HTC DROID

SheriffWho

Renowned Member
4/6/13
Definitely get a diver. Either ss diver or the upcoming forged carbon diver v3 looks awesome! Don't worry, if you catch the ap bug, you'll end up with all of them! Haha! ;-)

greverif

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/9/13
Looking damn good! Nice combo. I will also order my first 2 AP reps (or first reps ever actually). I am also getting the Safari and the diver v5.

masmannan

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
27/2/13
Diver and Panda are my 2 favourites. However, since i added an OEM Brown hornback onto my Safari - game changer.

APs are great and very addictive.

Masmannan.

jamesfl

21/5/12
Great choice on the Safari. Just wanting on my no holes clasp before snapping some pics of mine to post.

Doright

Renowned Member
3/8/13
Great choice on the Safari. Just wanting on my no holes clasp before snapping some pics of mine to post.

Not sure what a no-holes clasp is. Can't wait to see it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4