• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Good Morning / Night

DreadPirateRobert

Wtb Zenith Ton Up Chrono
Advisor
13/6/14
Fire Swamp
Robert, have you thought about moving north a little? In Temecula you can get a decent house for $350-$400 with everything you are asking for. Just a thought.

Yeah, My Grandmother actually offered to sell me a house of hers up there with all the things we want for about 200k, though I work downtown and taking public transit since parking is rough/expensive here. My fiancee is a teacher, so us driving all over San Diego every day is a tough pill to swallow. Originally, when I worked in La Jolla I was 100% on board with Temecula, Its just a bit too far for me right now.

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
Yeah, My Grandmother actually offered to sell me a house of hers up there with all the things we want for about 200k, though I work downtown and taking public transit since parking is rough/expensive here. My fiancee is a teacher, so us driving all over San Diego every day is a tough pill to swallow. Originally, when I worked in La Jolla I was 100% on board with Temecula, Its just a bit too far for me right now.

Yup, I understand!

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15
[MENTION=84991]DreadPirateRobert[/MENTION], [MENTION=56255]Subjeff[/MENTION]

Yall just come move to Dallas. Hop on Zillow and check out the houses you can get in that price range! :) Our first house will be around $225-$275. It will either be an older home that's completely redone, or a townhome. We refuse to move to the burbs!

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Good Evening gents...Want to wish you guys a Happy Thanksgiving, a good time to reflect on the life we have and how fortunate we are.

wooky492

Put Some Respect On My Name
21/9/12
Hey guys, How are you all?

I've been real busy lately. Finished my dissertation finally but the day after the submission My wife had to go overseas for a surgery so I've been looking after the kids. Boy, what a job! and I don't even cook!!

All the years of stress is finally gone and the sudden relaxation got better of me and I got pretty sick. ... and I couldn't afford to look after myself because of the mom duties I had to perform as well as being dad. ;-S

I've recovered much after saturating my system with antibiotics .. so i went out tonight and had some drink and feeling sick again. LOL Who said antibiotics and vodka was a good idea??!! lol

Anyhow, I'll be pretty busy with work over the summer (winter to you Northern Hemi boys!).. took on a job with the RedCross and Amnesty International, so it will be physically demanding but mentally rewarding next 3 months. ;-)..... and our FC GP mod is close to release as well! ;-D

D

d4m.test

Hey Pete, good to hear from you bro. Sounds like a busy time of late but I bet you had a blast with this kids. It's hectic but so much fun to have that dad time. Hope your wife is okay after surgery abroad.

Looking forward to seeing that GP and hearing how you got on when your results come in.

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Nothing much here in LA County. It has been nice crisp, clear nights here lately. Been watching the moon here with the hounds as it goes slowly into a full moon phase. The dogs seem to know it. Hah ! Wait till it gets full. Then I whip out my little Hohner military harmonica. Point up there, and start a howling repertoire ! Helps keep the dogs sane, Even for a few minutes for them . ..............

Retina

Certified
18/12/14

I've been real busy lately. Finished my dissertation finally but the day after the submission My wife had to go overseas for a surgery so I've been looking after the kids. Boy, what a job! and I don't even cook!!

All the years of stress is finally gone and the sudden relaxation got better of me and I got pretty sick. ... and I couldn't afford to look after myself because of the mom duties I had to perform as well as being dad. ;-S

I've recovered much after saturating my system with antibiotics .. so i went out tonight and had some drink and feeling sick again. LOL Who said antibiotics and vodka was a good idea??!! lol

Anyhow, I'll be pretty busy with work over the summer (winter to you Northern Hemi boys!).. took on a job with the RedCross and Amnesty International, so it will be physically demanding but mentally rewarding next 3 months. ;-)..... and our FC GP mod is close to release as well! ;-D
Hope everything turns out well for you P :)

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
Hope all is well...weekend is over...

Have a good upcoming week all!

chris9

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/12

Nothing like looking after the kids to turn a man to hard liquor!

Glad to hear you are on the mend my friend.

Living on the flip side to most of you guys...... My Monday is about over and it is almost beer o'clock!

D

d4m.test

Start of Monday here, and last night we had our first freeze. It's bloody cold this morning, -2c

jai04

19/8/13
Accidents and Emergency
Good morning gents. Wasn't able to visit this thread for a while. How's everybody doing? Hope you guys are having a great day, just ended my examination week and results should be out early next month. Take it easy guys :D

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Picked up a new brand of pizza here tonight. It's all new. Called 'Pizza Studio'. They are the new kids on the block here in Los Angeles. Great tasting by the way. They make it anyway you like it. With everything you say to dump on it. Right in front of your eyes. At one fixed price. Took a pair home. It was heaven in the car. Smelled like heaven inside. Even with the widows open. Reeked of 'goodness'. Wifey says she has not tasted pizza like this in ages. She had hers with super cold ginger ale, and I had it with a super cold 7-up. [out of root beer] So, a happy camper here tonight. .............................. Farting is goooood . Burp !

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
Picked up a new brand of pizza here tonight. It's all new. Called 'Pizza Studio'. They are the new kids on the block here in Los Angeles. Great tasting by the way. They make it anyway you like it. With everything you say to dump on it.

Love Pizza...sounds like a great place Joe.

D

d4m.test

Good morning friends. Another day at the home office before off on travels again. Got a busy few weeks ahead with all the kids Christmas stuff going on. I need to be at home more than travelling but that's looking more and more unlikely [emoji45] glad to have some time booked off over Christmas and really looking forward to it.

Hope all are well

Jeane123

6/4/15
Hi guys, it's been absolutely insane here in my neck of the woods. Wish you all a great day/night. I will catch up on all the posts hopefully over the thx giving holiday here.

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15
Hi guys, it's been absolutely insane here in my neck of the woods. Wish you all a great day/night. I will catch up on all the posts hopefully over the thx giving holiday here.

Ditto. I was lucky enough to go to the Stars game tonight with a crap sack outcome. Can't wait to catich up with all of yall! Happy Thanksgiving. Since I went to the Stars game tonight my said just said "Have fun being my slave tomorrow" Rightfully deserved...

tagthis

9/2/15
Picked up a new brand of pizza here tonight. It's all new. Called 'Pizza Studio'. They are the new kids on the block here in Los Angeles. Great tasting by the way. They make it anyway you like it. With everything you say to dump on it. Right in front of your eyes. At one fixed price. Took a pair home. It was heaven in the car. Smelled like heaven inside. Even with the widows open. Reeked of 'goodness'. Wifey says she has not tasted pizza like this in ages. She had hers with super cold ginger ale, and I had it with a super cold 7-up. [out of root beer] So, a happy camper here tonight. .............................. Farting is goooood . Burp !
Nothing like keeping the boss at home happy. :thumbup:

Jeane123

6/4/15
Happy thanksgiving everyone! I hope you all have a great day/meal we have the whole family coming over and have been cooking since 5am. How are you guys doing? I have been out for a while but back in full swing :) have a great day and holiday weekend for the conus peeps! And just a good ol great day/night for our friends in other countries!!