• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Good Morning / Night

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15
Hey guys! Just the wife and I for Thanksgiving today. We had a little thanksgiving with the family in town this past Sunday. One of my siblings is a Dallas Police Officer thats working tonight, my oldest sister is in Hong Kong with her family, my sister above from me is in Virginia, and my brother went to a friends house. I'm the youngest out of five.... So we're sitting around watching the Lions whoop up on the Eagles. Then we'll watch to see if the little Cowboys can get a win. We walked the dog about a quarter way around White Rock Lake before it started pouring down on us. Now the turkey is in the oven and we're in our cozy pants. Happy Thanksgiving to ALL! Everyone get some much deserved rest.

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the USA ! Having the usual turkey dinner and sides tonight but with a twist. The turkey will be dipped into Genuine fresh original KFC sauce/gravy. I have not tasted any turkey gravy/sauce that will beat that combination. And my friends and family agree. Finger licking good is what it is ! Farting will be good tonight. God bless you all everyone.

Jeane123

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/4/15
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the USA ! Having the usual turkey dinner and sides tonight but with a twist. The turkey will be dipped into Genuine fresh original KFC sauce/gravy. I have not tasted any turkey gravy/sauce that will beat that combination. And my friends and family agree. Finger licking good is what it is ! Farting will be good tonight. God bless you all everyone.

Sumi, I love your appreciation of kfc! People seem to not appreciate it for what it's worth :)
I love kfc but I am a fatty.

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15

Sumi, I love your appreciation of kfc! People seem to not appreciate it for what it's worth :)
I love kfc but I am a fatty.

Nothing wrong with rubbing the belly tonight!

Jeane123

6/4/15
Hey guys how are all of you doing ? I had a great day and of course ate too much left overs :)
We unpacked the tree and had a blast putting all the decorations up.
Hope all of you had a great Friday! And especially to our friends in Europe and other countries have a great weekend!!!

SUMIKITO

Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Was at a large department store today and they had this big box of an 'Instant Christmas Tree". And next to it was an open one with all the trimmings, lights, musical tones, and decorations all attached. Looking at the picture of the tree on the big unopened box, it looked exactly the same. I asked the sales lady if the box came with all the decorations and stuff, and lights too. She said yes, all you see here in the one standing up blinking away. And she said all you do is prop it up, push underneath, while pulling in the middle and 'pop' whomp ! It's open and done. Viola ! Instantly ! Gezzez I said, so just like that, and all for $99.99. Inspecting the box where it was made, and it said 'Made in China'. It also said "Save a Tree'. Save the Planet ! It was about 6 feet tall and looked pretty real, trunk, branches and all. Next to it was a spray can of 'Pine Tree Scent' spray, to spray on the tree. All instant gratification stuff. ......... No I did not buy it. I'd rather go get me a real one at Home Depot, Lowes, or OSH next week. ........... Passed it again on the way out of the store, and there was a very young couple there buying the damn thing. ........ I stared at them and almost run smack into a mannequin in front of me......... What have we come to in todays world, nothings for real anymore. Everything is fake. ......... Just looked at my Submariner while typing this. ........ Well, that does not count. That's different. .... Rep on !!

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
[MENTION=62122]SUMIKITO[/MENTION]

It's all just "stuff" Joe...whether "fake" or "real". Most of us are blessed to have a good life with family and friends...let some terrible tragedy happen and that's when we know what's "real" for us...

Take care all...

BTW Joe...all that KFC..? That's a "real" problem...:hehehe:

SUMIKITO

Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Well, we did head over to the KFC from that department store, Wing. Got ourselves a big bucket again. Wifey likes it too. We did talk about that fakey Christmas tree a bit. You are right, it's just stuff.......... She reminded me to pick a good fresh one this time. Last years started to wilt and dry right after Christmas Day. I have a strange feeling she will come with me for the 'selection'. And that my friends means a whole lot of time spent picking one up. Like an hour or two .................. women.

SUMIKITO

Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Just laying on the couch here, watching all the fake and drummed up news on the national networks. I trust my Reps better............... :winking: :coffee: All's good.

Reactions: velox

Jeane123

6/4/15
Just laying on the couch here, watching all the fake and drummed up news on the national networks. I trust my Reps better............... :winking: :coffee: All's good.

I am laying in bed early watching the avengers, the wife and I just had a very candid conversation, so it pans out that her cousin is going to live with us for a while, and we are just preparing for my wife's surgery tomorrow. Hopefully all goes well I took the week off to help out playing "mommy" and "nurse".

I am thinking about my next order....And I am torn as I fee like my collection is fairly rounded but there are so many that I want to add. So far my additions include
1. JLC reverso
2. Hublot v6.5 ss
3. Zenith pilot bronze
4. BP FF
5. Breguet Classic

I feel like I need something blue as the only blue one I have is my aquaterra but then again I am just pushing around ideas. This week hopefully I will be too busy to think about it. Any suggestions ?

Have a great day / night guys!!

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
I am laying in bed early watching the avengers, the wife and I just had a very candid conversation, so it pans out that her cousin is going to live with us for a while, and we are just preparing for my wife's surgery tomorrow. Hopefully all goes well I took the week off to help out playing "mommy" and "nurse".

I am thinking about my next order....And I am torn as I fee like my collection is fairly rounded but there are so many that I want to add. So far my additions include
1. JLC reverso
2. Hublot v6.5 ss
3. Zenith pilot bronze
4. BP FF
5. Breguet Classic

I feel like I need something blue as the only blue one I have is my aquaterra but then again I am just pushing around ideas. This week hopefully I will be too busy to think about it. Any suggestions ?

My favorite blue is my blue SOSF....
wFMMK7V.jpg

sending prayers and some of that "Rad-luck" for your wife Jeanne......hope all goes well !

Jeane123

6/4/15
My favorite blue is my blue SOSF....
wFMMK7V.jpg

sending prayers and some of that "Rad-luck" for your wife Jeanne......hope all goes well !

Thanks Dave! I will let
You guys know how things go. I will be at the hospital for the next few days with wifi :)

jai04

19/8/13
Accidents and Emergency

1. JLC reverso
2. Hublot v6.5 ss
3. Zenith pilot bronze
4. BP FF
5. Breguet Classic

Hope that your wife's surgery will be textbook mate. Being a mom and a nurse sure is tough but you'll get thru it. And you know what, the feeling of having something blue is what turned me into getting the Breguet classic chrono we were just talking about. :D

Jeane123

6/4/15
Hope that your wife's surgery will be textbook mate. Being a mom and a nurse sure is tough but you'll get thru it. And you know what, the feeling of having something blue is what turned me into getting the Breguet classic chrono we were just talking about. :D

Thanks, it's was very successful so tonight I am spending time with her here in the hospital with the snow pounding down outside :(

58cb73930f29dfb7aa35acb1f40678ba.jpg