• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Band for V5 Royal Oak Offshore Diver

ahmed.abdallah

Horology Curious
27/7/13
Strap for V5 Royal Oak Offshore Diver

From my research and other advise, I think I am going to go for the V5 Royal Oak Offshore Diver on Rubber Strap Swiss ETA 2824. It seems to be a very good replica directly from a dealer without the major flaws that other AP models have. I am looking for a strap other than the rubber for some occasions. Is it easy to swap out? Who offers the best quality strap? Any leads and information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

ahmed.abdallah

Horology Curious
27/7/13
sharrkey, I absolutely love your rose gold watch. Can you tell me more about the mods you have done to the watch? Where did you get the strap and details about it? Thank you in advance.

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13
I think for now, OP can use the low budget DIY strap that maybe isn't the most desirable or "coolest", yet it is functional and will serve its purpose during the wait for the gen. Here mounted on the beloved G-Shock

-stupid-human-1307884353.jpg

I'm sure slaughterer62 will love this one as we.

Sam1977

I'm Pretty Popular
17/6/13
I think for now, OP can use the low budget DIY strap that maybe isn't the most desirable or "coolest", yet it is functional and will serve its purpose during the wait for the gen. Here mounted on the beloved G-Shock

-stupid-human-1307884353.jpg

I'm sure slaughterer62 will love this one as we.

Love the silver color. Is that platinum? :D

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13
I would say Titanium. Does not shine when on the move or rotating the wrist, hence less bling, more buck! (pocket wise)

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
I prefer Black hornback with white stitch for formal Diver occasions. Otherwise the rubber makes stylistic sense.

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Go for the grey stitching then. Or you can go grey hornback with white or black stitching.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
sharrkey, I absolutely love your rose gold watch. Can you tell me more about the mods you have done to the watch? Where did you get the strap and details about it? Thank you in advance.

No mods other than a Hornback strap from ApBands

Sent from my iPhone 5 Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????