• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

KW PAM292-O Ceramic - [ QC pics allowed ] *******

Paneristina

Known Member
30/4/15
Hi guys

here are my QC pics

everything looks fine to me, apart from a recessed CP :(

Any opinions from the experts?

Thanks

Not that I'm an expert but it looks great to me - that's it, I'm sold!

Will post pics of the V6 from intime when it arrives :)

Ilovewatches2013

12/11/13
Not that I'm an expert but it looks great to me - that's it, I'm sold!

Will post pics of the V6 from intime when it arrives :)
I'm no expert either, but it looks good to me too.
update: i just got a text from dhl confirming that my 292 was delivered today. :D can't wait to get home and check it out.

oh and I also got a confirmation from eric saying that my strap is ready to ship...here check it out.
6b9fdb5f16118e80ce1fac0c9af22458.jpg

Paneristina

Known Member
30/4/15
I'm no expert either, but it looks good to me too.
update: i just got a text from dhl confirming that my 292 was delivered today. :D can't wait to get home and check it out.

oh and I also got a confirmation from eric saying that my strap is ready to ship...here check it out.

Nice! Did you go for v6 or KW for the watch itself?

andream88

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/12/14
V6 and KW are the same factory.
The 292 with the bad shaped 6 is the one from the H-factory!

mr_hercules

15/3/15
I'll be getting my delivery today, probably in the next hour or so, so I'll post pictures at some point.

mr_hercules

15/3/15
Ok mine's arrived about an hour ago. Really pleased with it. Crown was a bit tricky to catch the thread after setting the time and winding, but really smooth one I found it (no forcing!) Strap is nice, smells like one of those 'Italian' handbag shops in the market, but it's well put together.
The dial writing is slightly cream coloured, not as off white as I'd expected but I don't mind at all. Not had a chance to check the lume yet. Strap screws were loose (only one of them really) and very difficult for me to get back in one I'd taken the strap off to loosen it a bit. Will see how it pans out, but happy up to now

dilodoli

I'm Pretty Popular
19/5/14
well,better leave the job for the professional.
i messed up my tudor as i overestimate myself that i can clean the dust on the dial :cry2:

mr_hercules

15/3/15
well,better leave the job for the professional.
i messed up my tudor as i overestimate myself that i can clean the dust on the dial :cry2:
Good advice, my skills go as far as getting the case back off and getting rid of a piece of dust that was on the movement.

Does anyone know where I can get replacement black screws for this as these ones wrong survive many strap changes? Cheers